Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transexuals
RE: Transexuals
Seems to me that any objections to transsexuals using the bathrooms they identify with would be supported by actual data highlighting what a menace to public safety such a practice has resulted in. The dearth of such data speaks volumes.

Drippy and people of his ilk love to harp on "Why should we support/allow such a low percentage of the population to have special treatment?" not realizing that such a mindset is anathema to our society on the whole. Might as well complain about wheelchair ramps, or brail. And, of course, transsexuals aren't asking for special treatment, but to be allowed to continue receiving equal treatment.

Legislation is written to solve a perceived problem, but there's no actual problem here outside of fear. Why? Because if transsexuals in bathrooms was a legitimate problem we would be acutely aware of it by now. No, this is just religious idiots fearing what they think is icky and trying to make everyone else comply with their discomfort. Fuck that and fuck them.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
More GOP Lawmakers Arrested For Sexual Misconduct In Bathrooms Than Trans People
This has been floating around social media today, and it is perfectly written:

[Image: 13095760_1703587809916036_54314180939595...e=57AB1FCC]
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 26, 2016 at 12:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 26, 2016 at 11:25 am)Drich Wrote: So rolling..

Nuupe. But the problem is I quoted a study that states the vast majority do not seek help or treatment of any kind. So then the majority of the 1% who are calling for change to accommodate their untreated mental illness, are doing so at the expense of everyone else.
No, there are several that work. I quoted several studies that addressed psychological, hormonal as well pharmaceutical treatments, for those who wanted to identify with their birth sex. Sex change is only a viable option who want to peruse the opposite of their birth sex, which again becomes a non issue if they physically use the facilities as they were intended.

The point of this thread is to shed light on those who would simply put on a dress to gain entry to the ladies room because of a loop hole in the law provided by mentally ill people looking to cosplay/fool themselves into feeling beeter about who they would like to be. which only draws out the mental instability but not address it.

Again, only for those who want it. For those who don't want the transition this would be the worst thing you could possibly do. You can't assume everyone wants your experience.

Which is why whatever the course of action that is taken should be under doctor supervision. Not played out or 'fixed' in public bathrooms.

Again I don't care if you want to be a boy or girl. What I am saying is until you figure out what you want and follow through with surgery (which again takes doctor approval which means your GD has been treated) you should be made to use the bathroom of your current physical sex.

So now it is a class issue? So you think anyone stuck with the wrong plumbing that doesn't match their brain has the money to do that? What happened to bible based bigotry? Back peddling now, watering it down to classism?

Hey moron, It still a mental health issue! If what Tara-Joe says is correct and the only way to stem off Gender dysphoria is a sex change in those who do not associate with their birth gender then, by default all those who want a sex change and can not have it, can still be considered to be Mentally ILL. Do you want a 30 year old mentally ill man potentially in the bathroom with your little daughter for ANY Reason?
(April 27, 2016 at 9:52 am)Drich Wrote:
(April 26, 2016 at 12:32 pm)Brian37 Wrote: So now it is a class issue? So you think anyone stuck with the wrong plumbing that doesn't match their brain has the money to do that? What happened to bible based bigotry? Back peddling now, watering it down to classism?

Hey moron, It still a mental health issue! If what Tara-Joe says is correct and the only way to stem off Gender dysphoria is a sex change in those who do not associate with their birth gender then, by default all those who want a sex change and can not have it, can still be considered to be Mentally ILL. Do you want a 30 year old mentally ill man potentially in the bathroom with your little daughter for ANY Reason?

Yea, just like my dad getting physical with me was a mental health issue for me. YOUR FUCKING BIGOTRY is why they have problems, moron. Of course they have problems because of dicks like you.
(April 26, 2016 at 2:59 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Seems to me that any objections to transsexuals using the bathrooms they identify with would be supported by actual data highlighting what a menace to public safety such a practice has resulted in.  The dearth of such data speaks volumes.

Drippy and people of his ilk love to harp on "Why should we support/allow such a low percentage of the population to have special treatment?" not realizing that such a mindset is anathema to our society on the whole.  Might as well complain about wheelchair ramps, or brail.  And, of course, transsexuals aren't asking for special treatment, but to be allowed to continue receiving equal treatment.

Legislation is written to solve a perceived problem, but there's no actual problem here outside of fear.  Why?  Because if transsexuals in bathrooms was a legitimate problem we would be acutely aware of it by now.  No, this is just religious idiots fearing what they think is icky and trying to make everyone else comply with their discomfort.  Fuck that and fuck them.

Where is anything that i have said can you extrapolate this? I said keep mentally ill men and men who want to exploit a loop hole in the law out of the womens bathroom.

I only pointed to the 1%ers to identify that the majority of the 1% go completely untreated meaning they are mentally ill by the very definition of the word and we are allowing to circumvent due process of how laws are generally made so that they may force legitimacy and acceptance of their unregulated mental illness, and you morons line up like lemmings, no matter who may be endangered. Which brings us to the real concern. Sexual preaditors who would have no issue putting on a dress and wait in ambush to attack unsuspecting women.

We already have couple a dozen examples of sex predators putting on dresses to take advantage of this law.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual...to-assault

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...-children/

http://komonews.com/archive/police-man-i...s-bathroom

Now before you go running off chasing your tail let review what my points actually are:
1) At best 1% of the population will benfit from this law as it is intended.
2) of those 1%ers the majority go untreated for mental illness.
3) This laws put 1/2 if not more of the population in a state of undress potentially with a mentally ill man, or a sexual predator wearing a dress.
4)mentally ill people should not be making policy that endangers the population just because they want to legitmise their delusions.
(April 27, 2016 at 2:04 am)Mathilda Wrote: More GOP Lawmakers Arrested For Sexual Misconduct In Bathrooms Than Trans People

There is a difference between consensual 'misconduct' and being assaulted or recorded against your will.
(April 27, 2016 at 9:59 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 27, 2016 at 9:52 am)Drich Wrote: Hey moron, It still a mental health issue! If what Tara-Joe says is correct and the only way to stem off Gender dysphoria is a sex change in those who do not associate with their birth gender then, by default all those who want a sex change and can not have it, can still be considered to be Mentally ILL. Do you want a 30 year old mentally ill man potentially in the bathroom with your little daughter for ANY Reason?

Yea, just like my dad getting physical with me was a mental health issue for me. YOUR FUCKING BIGOTRY is why they have problems, moron. Of course they have problems because of dicks like you.

I called you moron because your statement qualifies you as a stupid person. Meaning you lack intelligence or common sense. In this case it was a sever lack of common sense, which I then proceeded to rectify by walking you through the logical steps that would lead to a sound conclusion. But rather than address the logic and reason, you make an appeal to empathy.. So now I'm supposed to recoil and take all the logic and reason back, just because you daddy didnt like the choices you made in life...

So no, I will not do that. because again sexual dysphoria is a diagnosed mental disorder. One that every person who does not identify with the birth sex has. And again I point back to the studies that show the vast majority of trans gendered people go untreated. Which means a man dressed as a woman (with penis intact) has a very high probability of being an untreated/not seeing a doctor mentally ill man, or a sexual predator. Which begs the question, would you take a chance and roll the dice with the sexual safty of a child by placing that little girl in a potentially lockable room with a mentally ill man who has never sought or obtained proper treatment, or a potential sexual predator?

I have just posted a link to a collection of 25 instances where this law has already been used to attack women and children. (and the ink is not even dry on those policy changes yet) So I ask you WTF does your daddy issues had to do with the safety of my and every other family (except those 1%ers) in this country? Why would the logic and reason I brought to this topic be made to yield to your relationship? How does what your dad did to you make what I said bigoted?
(April 27, 2016 at 2:17 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: This has been floating around social media today, and it is perfectly written:

[Image: 13095760_1703587809916036_54314180939595...e=57AB1FCC]

Soo. in your opinion what is different between what I have been saying since the OP and what was said here?
People still say "moron"?

[Image: tumblr_n4xctaPTPL1qk08n1o2_250.gif]
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie