Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 1:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
RE: "Men's rights activists are pig misogynists,men don't have issues!"
(May 6, 2016 at 10:25 pm)pool the great Wrote:
(May 6, 2016 at 3:04 pm)Losty Wrote: That's not the only one. There are biases and double standards going both ways. No one denies that. To say that men are oppressed is complete lunacy. Honestly, while I do think there are more biases against women than men, to say that women are oppressed (in America) is complete lunacy as well.

No one denies that men are also victims of sexism (well maybe some people but they're morons), but we want to have real discussions about it. We don't want to be given a list that has clearly not been researched or even thought through for that matter. More importantly, we don't want to be told what we think by anyone, especially not someone who doesn't have a clue what we think.

Quote: while I do think there are more biases against women than men
Source,please? 

I don't don't need a source for my own opinions. I am the source.

pool Wrote:
Losty Wrote:to say that women are oppressed (in America) is complete lunacy as well.
You're a feminist,aren't you? Have you not heard of the "patriarchy"? 
The whole notion of feminism is that females are oppressed by the "patriarchy" and that they must fight to achieve equality..... in a free country.

Jerkoff
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Pool, meet dictionary, dictionary, meet Pool:

Dictionary.com Wrote:the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.

How incredibly unreasonable! And it would be totally more reasonable if we replaced "women's" with "men's" or "homosexual's" or any other group! Stupid egalitarianism!
I am with the stance both parties of women and men should be treated as absolute equals under protected laws
to prevent a gender bias at which in this country is so easily exploited that it protects the individual and the children and
from people who are complete monsters. Hear me out men and woman can be in combat. They get paid equally which they
do already the pay gap itself is not existent but woman in scientific fields such as stem is lacking and they should be encouraged
to go into scientific fields. All in all this all common sense sort of shit that should have been done already i don't know why.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
@Men with issues,
Grow some balls,you big cry baby. If you grow a bigger set of balls you will have to deal with less shit from people, you will be respected more and the best part is you'll get away with shit other men will be chastised for, like how all those "assholes" get away with shit.
On contrast, grow a set of balls and learn to deal with the world for what it is.

@Feminists,
Yeah, keep bitching about how you're oppressed and see how many quality men would want to be around you for anything other than sex, perhaps not even sex. Be charming, feminine, and work on your looks and men will naturally treat you good because those are the qualities that people in general find attractive.

/Thread
So basically you're a misandryst misogynist fool...ok I get it now.

0/10

Ay pool. 

Facepalm.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(May 6, 2016 at 11:24 pm)Losty Wrote: So basically you're a misandryst misogynist fool...ok I get it now.

I'm a realist, if you hate me for being real you hate reality, not me.

Think about that for a second. Good day to you.
(May 7, 2016 at 12:05 am)pool the great Wrote:
(May 6, 2016 at 11:24 pm)Losty Wrote: So basically you're a misandryst misogynist fool...ok I get it now.

I'm a realist, if you hate me for being real you hate reality, not me.

Think about that for a second. Good day to you.

I don't hate you at all. I think you're a fool and I don't know if you'd recognize reality if it smacked you upside your head.

0/10

Pool zeh Fool

Hammy
I'm bored.
Not in the slightest am I interested in wasting my time fighting over petty issues that doesn't concern me,I'm busy right now, maybe later when I have plenty of free time I will.
Meanwhile,Google for "Men's rights activist fails" and "feminist fails" - compare the results and have a good laugh. Cya.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe in human rights Interaktive 10 1681 December 28, 2019 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Interaktive