Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 12:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Jesus
I am Jesus
Jesus never answers me.
RE: I am Jesus
(May 12, 2016 at 6:22 am)Mathilda Wrote: Sorry, couldn't be bothered reading 14 pages. Did the OP turn out to Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour after all?

Why yes, and I Kent Brockman would like to welcome our new overlord running, as Hitchens would say "A celestial North Korea."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4jWAwUb63c
(May 14, 2016 at 9:53 pm)KUSA Wrote:
(May 11, 2016 at 2:03 am)Love333 Wrote: I am Jesus, I have come to save you from your sins.

Will you forgive me of my sins?

It may only be given, not taken or bought. What the sinner desires, but the saint does not. I forgive you my sinner, I give you a lot. When you pray do not pray repetitive words that lose meaning to you. Pray to God when you are alone and speak to him through your heart. 

How could praying to "God" for cars, women, or money possibly help you in the long run? The fattening burger that satisfies your hunger is only temporary and does not help you in the long run. This is the same way the spirit works.

(May 14, 2016 at 10:02 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:
(May 14, 2016 at 12:01 am)Love333 Wrote: You think you can see and yet you have no sight. 

If I tell you a sunflower needs sunlight and water to grow it is too simple for you to accept, yet If I tell you that same flower is made up of hundreds of tiny flower florets COMING TOGETHER to form one flower then it is too complex for you to accept.

I must get back to the wilderness for now to learn the ways of the father. Peace & love be with all of you.

Are you ready to allow the Father of Necessary Pretexts into your soulless existence yet?!?

Father of Necessary Pretexts? 

You prove to me then how love is wrong. You are deceived by the rulers of this world. The pope is not your God and neither is your president. That famous musician is not your God and neither is your physician.  I speak through the powers that are not of this world because I speak through the truth.

You tell me how a Pope that lives in a luxurious house that takes money from the people and sleeps with nuns is your answer? Yet, this does not mean that every man on earth who speaks of spirituality speaks through a closed heart.

You tell me your president loves you by sending you to war? Yet, this does not mean that every man who speaks about political freedom is corrupt.

You tell me your musician that tells you guns, women, and money - the answer? Yet, this does not mean every musician plays through deception.

You tell me your physician that cures one illness but gives you another, funded by Rockefeller, is the answer? Yet, this does not mean every treatment kills or every Doctor harms the patient.

(May 15, 2016 at 3:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Okay, Jesus.

I have surgery on Friday.

Will it be successful and what are the details of that surgery?

If I told you, would that not defeat the purpose? Why would I want you to fall on your knees before me? You must be last to be first. As I must be last to be first.

The Father speaks in mysterious ways. Ponder what I say to you and do good.
I am Jesus
(May 16, 2016 at 4:40 pm)Love333 Wrote:
(May 14, 2016 at 9:53 pm)KUSA Wrote: Will you forgive me of my sins?

It may only be given, not taken or bought. What the sinner desires, but the saint does not. I forgive you my sinner, I give you a lot. When you pray do not pray repetitive words that lose meaning to you. Pray to God when you are alone and speak to him through your heart. 

How could praying to "God" for cars, women, or money possibly help you in the long run? The fattening burger that satisfies your hunger is only temporary and does not help you in the long run. This is the same way the spirit works.

I love you Jesus!
Trolling 101: when the thread is dying, kudoing every post is just the right amount of insult to get a final rise out of people.

Everyone else, be stronger than I.

[Image: do_not_feed_the_troll_by_veilx-d38viyi.jpg]
Sum ergo sum
I am Jesus
(May 16, 2016 at 5:11 pm)Ben Davis Wrote: Trolling 101: when the thread is dying, kudoing every post is just the right amount of insult to get a final rise out of people.

Everyone else, be stronger than I.

[Image: do_not_feed_the_troll_by_veilx-d38viyi.jpg]

[Image: 9a0cc1099b6a5c04743f2e242061d7df.jpg]
(May 16, 2016 at 4:40 pm)Love333 Wrote:
(May 14, 2016 at 9:53 pm)KUSA Wrote: Will you forgive me of my sins?

(May 14, 2016 at 10:02 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Are you ready to allow the Father of Necessary Pretexts into your soulless existence yet?!?

Father of Necessary Pretexts? 

You prove to me then how love is wrong. You are deceived by the rulers of this world. The pope is not your God and neither is your president. That famous musician is not your God and neither is your physician.  I speak through the powers that are not of this world because I speak through the truth.

You tell me how a Pope that lives in a luxurious house that takes money from the people and sleeps with nuns is your answer? Yet, this does not mean that every man on earth who speaks of spirituality speaks through a closed heart.

You tell me your president loves you by sending you to war? Yet, this does not mean that every man who speaks about political freedom is corrupt.

You tell me your musician that tells you guns, women, and money - the answer? Yet, this does not mean every musician plays through deception.

You tell me your physician that cures one illness but gives you another, funded by Rockefeller, is the answer? Yet, this does not mean every treatment kills or every Doctor harms the patient.

(May 15, 2016 at 3:48 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Okay, Jesus.

I have surgery on Friday.

Will it be successful and what are the details of that surgery?

If I told you, would that not defeat the purpose? Why would I want you to fall on your knees before me? You must be last to be first. As I must be last to be first.

The Father speaks in mysterious ways. Ponder what I say to you and do good.

So, word salad and you don't know.

As suspected.
Dying to live, living to die.
Quote:How could praying to "God" for cars, women, or money possibly help you in the long run? The fattening burger that satisfies your hunger is only temporary and does not help you in the long run. This is the same way the spirit works.

I've already had cars, women, money and burgers. What do I need prayer for?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 16, 2016 at 6:32 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: So, word salad and you don't know 

As suspected.

How could one have severe psychosis if they are also truly aware of their insanity?

This morning when I was at Hillside [Hospital], I was making a movie, I was surrounded by movie stars ... I'm Marry Poppins. Is the room painted blue to get me upset? My grandfather died four weeks after my eighteenth birthday. - That is a word salad

I know I am typing on a computer on a thread that I created. I use analogies that may seem like word salads. We are on page 20 and your username is "The Valkyrie." My username is "Love333."

You have to be like a child to understand the deeper meanings. Sometimes if I tell you plainly you may not understand. The first are the people with the highest power in this world. They are the most corrupt. The ones who are poor and oppressed really have the most power because they are not as tainted with evil. The first shall be last and the last shall be first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOqDM6ypiPk

The leaders of this world have caused immense pollution. Yet, so many do not see because they are blind.

This is a documentary on the HISSSStory channel and much of it is false. They bought into oil but they didn't start off this way. They started in central banking - one of the most scandalous business practices ever conceived. They funded a lot of the wars. They funded both sides of the Napoleon Bonaparte war just to receive the massive amounts of interests. This is only one example. Do yourself a favor and research them - it will be more fruitful than taking it from the Television (far away sight) of all places.
I am Jesus
(May 16, 2016 at 6:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I've already had cars, women, money and burgers. What do I need prayer for?

Trucks, men, debt, and chicken sandwiches.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7363 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7459 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist