Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 4:29 pm

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
Quote:They had a dick swinging between their thighs, and she didn't. T

Uh, not true of Condi Rice..... unless you know something I don't know!

Angel
(May 31, 2016 at 8:41 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:They had a dick swinging between their thighs, and she didn't. T

Uh, not true of Condi Rice..... unless you know something I don't know!

Angel

Yeah I just thought of that. I am derp.
A Gemma is forever.
(May 31, 2016 at 8:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: And she didn't fire rocket propelled grenades in Benghazi, either.  As the republicunts would have you believe!

Wouldn't particularly bother me if she did. Tongue
(May 31, 2016 at 8:50 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Wouldn't particularly bother me if she did. Tongue

It actually wouldn't bother me if she stuffed a bewitched toad down Bernie's throat that made him concede the nomination to her. But I do have my biases.
A Gemma is forever.
(May 31, 2016 at 8:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 2:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: <chuckle>

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/05/28/r...ampaign=im

Too bad they hate his guts already.  There is no where else for them to go.

Trump is very clever.  Since the bigmouths want to tell him what to do he's forcing them to fork over some cash.  If they don't they become irrelevant and he can quickly kick them to the curb and continue along his way to victory without them.

... at which point his rhetoric about "not being bought" goes right down the shitter. I wonder what his supporters will think of that? I wonder how many will skip voting altogether?

Too clever by half, I'd say.

Quote:I wonder what his supporters will think of that?

Anyone who classifies himself a Drumpf "supporter" is probably too dumb to understand.
Nah, the ones down here regularly cite his "independence" as a major reason for their support.

No doubt some will square the circle, no doubt some will lose another cherished illusion.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/how-trum...countable/

Quote:How Trump scammed students and blames those who hold him accountable

Quote:So what exactly does Trump think constitutes as a “total disgrace?” It might be the fact that his so-called “university” scammed students out of as much as $35,000 for an unaccredited “education.” Of course unsealing the documents shines yet another negative light on the Republican nominee and his careless disregard for anyone or anything other than himself and his pocketbook. In fact, Trump is currently facing three separate lawsuits that allege that his shady business defrauded students and broke state laws.
(May 31, 2016 at 9:19 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 8:17 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump is very clever.  Since the bigmouths want to tell him what to do he's forcing them to fork over some cash.  If they don't they become irrelevant and he can quickly kick them to the curb and continue along his way to victory without them.

... at which point his rhetoric about "not being bought" goes right down the shitter. I wonder what his supporters will think of that? I wonder how many will skip voting altogether?

Trump is a world class liar but he's going to be the next President.
(May 31, 2016 at 11:42 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 9:19 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: ... at which point his rhetoric about "not being bought" goes right down the shitter. I wonder what his supporters will think of that? I wonder how many will skip voting altogether?

Trump is a world class liar but he's going to be the next President.

We'll see ... but I highly doubt it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 5965 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5834 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1546 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1918 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1055 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 8870 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3125 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1149 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1502 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 879 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate