Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nudity, Is It Sexist In This Forum?
RE: Nudity, Is It Sexist In This Forum?
(June 27, 2016 at 8:13 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Probably TMI, but I recently found out Michael Jackson was not circumcised.

Irrelevant.  Penises are not breasts.  Show Michael Jackson's breasts, or yours, or Angelina Jolie's, or step off, bro.  Just. . . step off. . . with the penis talk, cuz nobody wants to talk about penises.  Nobody!

Seriously though, we talk about the above-the-waist nudity, and how women don't get to be as free about revealing their breasts.  But it seems to me that once we head down south, the script flips-- in most scenarios, a nice well-trimmed beaver will receive a MUCH better reception than some dude's bunny-and-basket.

Imagine a girl walks over a vent, Marilyn Monroe style, and it turns out when her dress blows up into the air that she's pantiless.  Tee hees will ensue, maybe a little drooling, and nothing more.  Now imagine Vorlon in his WWII vintage trenchcoat doing the same thing.  Police will arrive shortly.  We know they will.

And so they should! Big Grin

*PS Fuck! Now I'm imagining! Nooooooooooooooooo. . .*
(June 25, 2016 at 8:47 pm)Little lunch Wrote: I agree. We should be allowed to see women's boobs as well. :-)

tbh, I think it is America and Britain who have made the case best, simply by having a lot of overweight men.  When you have a bunch of dudes walking the beaches sporting big hairy double-D's, it's very hard to say that my Korean wife (I won't say what she measures, but it's for sure not double-D's) should be required to shamefully conceal what she's sporting.

I know it's subjective, but if I have to see the dudes, I need at least SOME nice female breasts to cleanse the visual palate and keep me from walking into the fucking ocean just to end the man-breast PTSD
(June 27, 2016 at 8:23 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 8:13 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Probably TMI, but I recently found out Michael Jackson was not circumcised.

Irrelevant.  Penises are not breasts.  Show Michael Jackson's breasts, or yours, or Angelina Jolie's, or step off, bro.  Just. . . step off. . . with the penis talk, cuz nobody wants to talk about penises.  Nobody!

Seriously though, we talk about the above-the-waist nudity, and how women don't get to be as free about revealing their breasts.  But it seems to me that once we head down south, the script flips-- in most scenarios, a nice well-trimmed beaver will receive a MUCH better reception than some dude's bunny-and-basket.

Imagine a girl walks over a vent, Marilyn Monroe style, and it turns out when her dress blows up into the air that she's pantiless.  Tee hees will ensue, maybe a little drooling, and nothing more.  Now imagine Vorlon in his WWII vintage trenchcoat doing the same thing.  Police will arrive shortly.  We know they will.

And so they should! Big Grin

*PS Fuck! Now I'm imagining! Nooooooooooooooooo. . .*

It's been years since I've been out in public wearing nothing but a trench coat.

(and no, that is not a blanket denial)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 27, 2016 at 8:22 pm)Losty Wrote: Random facts are random

Tautological post is tautological.
[Image: 60663382.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'm not bothered seeing a rod and tackle as long as it's equalised by a good map of Tassie. :-)
Rod shots are fine as far as they go, but action poses are better.

Some of the more teratological specimens do garner considerable interest on their own . . . .

[imagine TOS violating example here]

So I've been combing through the first half of this thread, and it seems to be a lot of the same points over and over, and also boob jokes. Was there a decision made yet on the policy, or is it still under discussion?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
LOL
I don't think any decision will be made.
Business as usual - Females must have breasts and nether regions covered; males are only required to keep their nether regions covered.

Except for the special hidden mythical zone known as Area69...
(June 28, 2016 at 10:12 am)pocaracas Wrote: LOL
I don't think any decision will be made.
Business as usual - Females must have breasts and nether regions covered; males are only required to keep their nether regions covered.

Except for the special hidden mythical zone known as Area69...

Gotcha, that's what I thought was most likely as well.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] Peanut Gallery Commentary-and the drama over the nudity thread continues pocaracas 283 33508 July 11, 2016 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: bennyboy