Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 12:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucifer
RE: Lucifer
Some of us have a conscience, which provides punishment enough for actual wrongdoings.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 15, 2016 at 6:34 pm)lisah Wrote:
(July 15, 2016 at 12:28 pm)Godschild Wrote:  You seem to be fairly smart so explain why it only happened to the ones that caused trouble before anyone else, and why did most of those who did not die repent to the church. I'm not a liar, you can stick that notion where the sun doesn't shine.

GC

Before anyone else?

Death, sickness and ect., really takes the coincidence out of the matter doesn't it.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(July 16, 2016 at 2:03 am)Maelstrom Wrote: God is not real.  The fact that atheists would entertain his realness in any way is absurd.

The devil is not real either.

They are both concepts of primitive thinking.  Unfortunately, theists have not escaped primitive thinking, because they still believe in the delusion.

It makes sense, therefore, that theists have problems with modern ways of thinking.

You don't expect me to take that for proof do you.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(July 16, 2016 at 2:22 am)Godschild Wrote:  You don't expect me to take that for proof do you.

GC

I have honestly never expected much from you.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 16, 2016 at 2:07 am)robvalue Wrote: We're really lucky to have people here to tell us all the details about how God works.

It's a shame those details are different depending on who tells us. Why would that be, I wonder? Is there a God for each person?

I'm the only one giving details on this matter.

GC
Lol right, yeah. No one else has ever tried to tell me about God before.

What makes you god's conduit to truth then?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(July 16, 2016 at 2:16 am)robvalue Wrote: And not spiteful at all. If someone was interfering with me building a house I'd totally kill them a few years later.

You all didn't even read my post describing the matter did you and this post actually hows your ignorance of the Bibile. Please let me make this simple for a simple mind, the church is a group of Christians that meet in a building.

GC
(July 16, 2016 at 2:23 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(July 16, 2016 at 2:22 am)Godschild Wrote:  You don't expect me to take that for proof do you.

GC

I  have honestly never expected much from you.

I'm not getting anything from you.

GC
(July 16, 2016 at 2:29 am)Godschild Wrote:  I'm not getting anything from you.

GC

And what have I gotten from you?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
See you all on Monday I'm not setting up all night spatting this with two people who do not know a thing about the scriptures.

GC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lucifer/Satan the Tragic Hero of humanity gorgonopsid 5 7020 November 8, 2011 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t
  The Responsibility of Lucifer Cinjin 21 4102 November 5, 2011 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: The Winter Saint