Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 7:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ken Ham's Ark Debunked in One Picture
RE: Ken Ham's Ark Debunked in One Picture
And parasites. And viruses. And all the freshwater creatures. And the salt water creatures for that matter.
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
All of these questions are small potatoes compared to the ability to initiate a global (or even remotely comparable regional) flood.  There's a reason we don;t see storms like that on this planet, they would tear it to shreds, not just the animals...but the rocks and the sky itself,  and we wouldn;t be here to see anything at all...regardless of whether or not we had huge boat.

Dealing with post-flood dispersion and the logistics of what had to have been the worlds most difficult and cramped zoo are parlor tricks.  So, magic...magic, and magic...respectively, are the answers to those questions asked.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 11, 2016 at 7:46 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: . . . gonna need a bigger ark . . .

[Image: tumblr_m8m9wyQn2l1qbymseo3_r2_500.gif]

Vorlon, from which movie is that gif?
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
(July 19, 2016 at 7:37 pm)Atheist_BG Wrote:
(July 11, 2016 at 7:46 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: . . . gonna need a bigger ark . . .

[Image: tumblr_m8m9wyQn2l1qbymseo3_r2_500.gif]

Vorlon, from which movie is that gif?

It's a composite image from "Jaws". The left guy was standing on the stern of the boat when he said that, not the cabin.
(July 19, 2016 at 12:02 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: Another way to debunk Noah's ark is to simply point to kangaroos, one of my favorite animals, and ask how they managed to get to the middle east then return to Australia.

Easy... continental drift!
6000 years? Plenty of time, considering the world was created in 7 days...

(we need to fight stupid with better stupid)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 19, 2016 at 9:44 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(July 19, 2016 at 12:02 pm)Mechaghostman2 Wrote: Another way to debunk Noah's ark is to simply point to kangaroos, one of my favorite animals, and ask how they managed to get to the middle east then return to Australia.

Now I want 'roo steak.

Big Grin
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 19, 2016 at 9:44 pm)ignoramus Wrote:

Yeah, that continent had a bow wave and left a wake.
You don't understand, they only needed one KIND of dinosaur, like a little compsognathus, and from that God made all the other wide dinosaur species reappear, and disappear, right quick!
/sarcasm

Anyway, don't those wack jobs believe that is how the dinos died, in the flood? Noah never got any onto the ark or some shit?
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Nope.  Dinosaurs made it onto the ark. They think that there were dinosaurs until just about the time that cameras were invented.  Our many stories of dragons are pointed to in order to establish this fact.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 21, 2016 at 6:31 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Nope.  Dinosaurs made it onto the ark.  They think that there were dinosaurs until just about the time that cameras were invented.  Our many stories of dragons are pointed to in order to establish this fact.

Dragons exist!

I killed one just over the weekend.

In Skyrim.

And I fed on its soul!!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fuck Ken Ham and the Rest of The Creatards Minimalist 7 1628 April 18, 2017 at 9:30 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  And nary a fucking ark to be seen.... Minimalist 23 4866 August 14, 2014 at 2:42 am
Last Post: OfficerVajardian
  The whole Bill Nye/Ken Ham debate Boris Karloff 26 6581 January 26, 2014 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Ancient Aliens Debunked Minimalist 17 11768 October 6, 2012 at 12:32 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  The Ark Strikes A Reef Minimalist 0 1108 December 9, 2010 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist