Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 4:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't believe in Christianity primarily because of the brain
RE: I don't believe in Christianity primarily because of the brain
(September 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Yes, I'm sure others want to feed your incessant need to quote mine in seemingly every thread you take part in.
Quote mine? I defy you to name one instance where I've taken someone out of context.

Besides It doesn't matter, because i'd post the full discussion under spoiler tags.

(September 11, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Jesster Wrote: "Prove me wrong"

No thanks. I've yet to see you prove yourself right. Waving your arms around in a big challenge to everyone doesn't make you any more right.

you've been here all of 5 mins...
(September 11, 2016 at 10:52 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:

No thanks. I've yet to see you prove yourself right. Waving your arms around in a big challenge to everyone doesn't make you any more right.

Well look at that. There's records of everything you've posted at this site at my fingertips. I'm still waiting for you to make an important or correct argument.

[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
(September 11, 2016 at 10:52 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:

[bolded is mine]

I would have to say that even though he/she has only been here "all of 5 minutes", Jess has a better understanding of how things work. I mean, her reputation compared to yours or even mine is testament to this.
(September 11, 2016 at 10:57 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(September 11, 2016 at 10:52 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: you've been here all of 5 mins...

[bolded is mine]

I would have to say that even though he/she has only been here "all of 5 minutes", Jess has a better understanding of how things work. I mean, her reputation compared to yours or even mine is testament to this.

What does reputation have to do with anything?
(September 11, 2016 at 11:03 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: What does reputation have to do with anything?

The better question is to what definition of reputation is being referred?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 11, 2016 at 11:03 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 11, 2016 at 10:57 pm)RobertE Wrote: [bolded is mine]

A great deal. If you are capable of debating on here to a certain degree, you can get reputation. So, Jess must be much more intelligent than you at debating.... Big Grin They like that here.
(September 11, 2016 at 11:03 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 11, 2016 at 10:57 pm)RobertE Wrote: [bolded is mine]

What does my time here have to do with anything? How about you try to stop being a "macho" jackass with your arguments? This might help your reputation.
(September 11, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Jesster Wrote: What does my time here have to do with anything? How about you try to stop being a "macho" jackass with your arguments? This might help your reputation.
As you put it: "I've yet to see you prove yourself right."

Frankly You haven't been around long enough, and to be clear I'm not referring to religious subjects, I'm referring to subjects that are easily provable.

Furthermore, it's not being macho to call someone on their BS.

Don't start nothin, and there won't be nothin.
(September 11, 2016 at 11:15 pm)Huggy74 Wrote:
(September 11, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Jesster Wrote: What does my time here have to do with anything? How about you try to stop being a "macho" jackass with your arguments? This might help your reputation.
As you put it: "I've yet to see you prove yourself right."

Frankly You haven't been around long enough, and to be clear I'm not referring to religious subjects, I'm referring to subjects that are easily provable.

Again, my time here doesn't matter. It doesn't change the fact that you are an absolute tool. I like to read, and I've read plenty of your previous posts to be unconvinced of your ability to formulate a cohesive argument. You can't prove your way out of your own ass. All you do when you get pushed into a corner is start challenging everyone with as much testosterone as possible, when it's clear to the rest of us that you have already run out of steam. I got tired of you before I even bothered getting into a proper topic with you.

So please stop making everyone laugh. It's not cute anymore.
(September 11, 2016 at 11:20 pm)Jesster Wrote:
(September 11, 2016 at 11:15 pm)Huggy74 Wrote: As you put it: "I've yet to see you prove yourself right."

Again, my time here doesn't matter. It doesn't change the fact that you are an absolute tool. I like to read, and I've read plenty of your previous posts to be unconvinced of your ability to formulate a cohesive argument. You can't prove your way out of your own ass. All you do when you get pushed into a corner is start challenging everyone with as much testosterone as possible, when it's clear to the rest of us that you have already run out of steam. I got tired of you before I even bothered getting into a proper topic with you.

So please stop making everyone laugh. It's not cute anymore.

Ok young'n If I've never been able to "prove my way out of my own ass" as you put it, then there shouldn't be any evidence of me doing so right? Will you be willing to apologize if  I provide evidence of the contrary?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mental gymnastics from the brain-eating religion FredTheLobster 13 1567 June 28, 2021 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: Frank Apisa
  Which is the cause, which the effect: religious fundamentalism <=> brain impairment Whateverist 31 5460 March 20, 2018 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity Can't Be True Because... pipw1995 75 12160 August 31, 2016 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7106 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Photo Christian Memes/Pics Because Reasons -- Please add your favorites stop_pushing_me 29 13961 September 23, 2015 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
  Don't Understand The Appeal Of Christianity To People Imaginos7 30 7916 September 10, 2015 at 1:13 pm
Last Post: Lek
  WHY do we have religion? Because fables are FUN. drfuzzy 5 1714 September 1, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  They Finally Got It Right....Because of a Bigot. Minimalist 9 3362 August 7, 2015 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Ha, huh because.... Science says so! Drich 122 31960 August 3, 2015 at 9:09 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Don't ever question. Just believe. TubbyTubby 41 7236 July 6, 2015 at 10:40 am
Last Post: Iroscato