Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 6:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a Jesster
RE: Ask a Jesster
(September 28, 2016 at 6:10 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(September 28, 2016 at 12:38 pm)Jesster Wrote: I have mixed feelings about it. There are no opportunities here, it's too damn hot, education is sparse, there are no good bodies of water, and nobody knows how to drive. On the other hand, the food is wonderful (unless you like seafood) and the people here will usually treat you well no matter who you are. I like it enough to stay here for a while, but I am definitely starting to crave some new scenery.

What's your take on the socio-economic conditions?

Has Santa Fe gone to the hippies?

The economy here has gone to shit. Our governor, Susana Martinez, has seen to that. The lack of education is very obviously part of that problem as well, but that also goes back to the cuts in funding to schools.

And yes, Santa Fe has absolutely gone to the hippies.

(September 28, 2016 at 7:44 pm)c172 Wrote:
(September 28, 2016 at 2:07 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Yay! He succeeded! Yay! So did you!

Are we having fun yet?

I sure am

(September 28, 2016 at 8:04 pm)Gemini Wrote:
(September 28, 2016 at 12:38 pm)Jesster Wrote: Borrow what? Whatever it is, yes. Just return it later.

Thank you! It went perfectly with my earrings. Here you go.
Another question: what's your favorite movie? Ever watched Practical Magic?
What about music. Loreena McKennitt? Tori Amos?

Oh good. Feel free to help yourself later, too. My dresser is your dresser.

My favorite movie is The Princess Bride, but Practical Magic is fun as well.

My favorite bands are Fleetwood Mac, CCR, RHCP, Pearl Jam, and The Breeders. I don't listen to much Loreena McKennitt, but I enjoy Tori Amos a lot.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
When you first started here you had a picture of a clown.
Was it a boy or a girl?
Where did you get that picture?
(September 28, 2016 at 10:28 pm)Little lunch Wrote: When you first started here you had a picture of a clown.
Was it a boy or a girl?

You mean this?

[Image: tumblr_lykmy4CABw1qmpul9.jpg]

That's just a picture I found online that I liked. If you want more info, she is a self-portrait photographer named Cristina Otero.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Thanks, I just had a look and I really like her stuff. :-)
(September 29, 2016 at 12:24 am)Jesster Wrote:
(September 28, 2016 at 10:28 pm)Little lunch Wrote: When you first started here you had a picture of a clown.
Was it a boy or a girl?

You mean this?

[Image: tumblr_lykmy4CABw1qmpul9.jpg]

That's just a picture I found online that I liked. If you want more info, she is a self-portrait photographer named Cristina Otero.

For any future such mysteries, one can right click on any image and google search it themselves.
(September 27, 2016 at 11:28 pm)Jesster Wrote: I'm bored, so ask questions about me and I will do my best to answer them. Maybe. It depends on my mood at the moment. I might just throw emojis at you instead. Naughty

Are you dangerous when you're bored?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(March 5, 2017 at 6:46 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: Are you dangerous when you're bored?

That depends on your threshold for annoyance. I might just start poking you and never stop if I'm bored enough.

[Image: remember-the-hand-model-who-poked-the-pi...gh-boy.jpg]
How often do you eat eggplant?
I had deli meat tomato, swiss cheese and roasted eggplant rolls for dinner last night! Yumm....
The wife wanted to soak the oil off the eggplant pieces from the container. I cracked the shits on her!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 5, 2017 at 7:07 pm)ignoramus Wrote: How often do you eat eggplant?
I had deli meat tomato, swiss cheese and roasted eggplant rolls for dinner last night! Yumm....
The wife wanted to soak the oil off the eggplant pieces from the container. I cracked the shits on her!

Oh wow. I haven't had eggplant in a while. So... not often? Those rolls sound good, though. You might have inspired me to work eggplant into my next dish.
(March 5, 2017 at 6:53 pm)Jesster Wrote:
(March 5, 2017 at 6:46 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: Are you dangerous when you're bored?

That depends on your threshold for annoyance. I might just start poking you and never stop if I'm bored enough.

[Image: remember-the-hand-model-who-poked-the-pi...gh-boy.jpg]

Do you mean I never told you the story about what happened to the woman who poked me?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.