Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 3:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Over for Trump
RE: Game Over for Trump
I'd think Senators and members of the House up for reelection would be agitating pretty strongly from the position the presidency is already lost and limiting collateral damage is the best way out of this mess.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Shame another candidate cannot be chose to get rid of that odious oaf. He is as odious as the Kardashian/West couple. In any case, @bella morte, I am glad he is American because the Scots would kick him out of their country and with good reason. He is simply an attention seeker who is getting free publicity by inciting people with his disgraceful remarks. I am sure he has been in some financial shit for some time and is simply looking for a way to drum up some cash for himself.
(October 8, 2016 at 8:27 am)abaris Wrote:
(October 8, 2016 at 4:58 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Source, and date?

I haven't got source or date either, but I have to admit to be a little bit surprised over that debate. And it's not an American issue either, it's a global issue with candidates like that. Look at the Philipines for recent reference.

People falling for figures like that will just be more determined to wave his flag. He's proven once again to be one of them in their opinion. We're not talking about intellectuals here. We're talking mostly about people who want to see their most primitive instincts served. Mostly male, I would guess.

The only real problem for Trump in all of this lies in the money men withdrawing their support. Other than that, it's just another day at the office.

The reason I asked for a source and date is because the polling I've seen since the debate indicates Hillary pulling ahead -- especially among the critical independents. I can't imagine this revelation will do anything but speed up that movement.

(October 8, 2016 at 9:36 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(October 8, 2016 at 2:21 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Unfortunately, with our ADHD 24 hour news cycle and the built-in political reset with the Sunday shows, I anticipate this will be forgotten by the masses by Tuesday at the latest.  I'd like to be wrong, but reality sucks sometimes.

It'll be a little longer than that. The Clinton campaign will keep this one going for a while, and the debate this week will put it on national display. This is a big one. This is video of Trump himself saying extremely vile things. This will be there for the next month.

He just gave the Clinton campaign another ad.

This far out from Election Day, I wonder what other stuff they've got in the locker awaiting roll-out. Because you know they've got it.

Surprise, surprise!  Trump is a sleazeball!  I feel like barfing every time I think about voting in this election.  I've never been so disgusted with the candidates we have to choose from as in this "catch 22" election.  It really reflects badly on the state of the voters of this nation who have chosen them.  I feel like I'm gonna have to take a bath immediately after leaving the voting booth.  Maybe I'll vote for Jill Stein.  At least we''ll be pretty and green as we go down the tubes.
Indeed, in my time of following politics, I cannot think of two unworthy candidates, and it really should be a good idea to prolong the event so that they can choose two ideal replacements for both Trump and Clinton, that way there will be at least someone in the White House with merit, because none of those two merit being there.
(October 8, 2016 at 9:04 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(October 8, 2016 at 4:56 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: The fact that Trump has gone up slightly in the polls tells you all you need to know about the American electorate.

There are no poll results from after this video emerged. Poll results usually take a few days to come out. Since the debate two weeks ago, he's been on a downward trend in both national and state polls (the state polls are more important):

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016...promo#plus

I think yesterday he had a slight uptick in some state polls, but that was likely due to some small recovery from the past few weeks, and not related to his comments.

FYI , http://www.pollingreport.com is a great website for up to date US public opinion on pretty much everything.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(October 8, 2016 at 9:13 am)Tazzycorn Wrote: There's a big difference between a philanderer and a man who gets kicks from sexually assaulting women. And Clinton not being able to keep it in his pants is nowhere near as bad as what Trump, by his own admission, does.

"Philanderer"

[Image: mshuia6jj8qx.jpg]
First order of Trump as president: lets grab some pussy.
Poor Nappy.... still thinks that Bill Clinton is running for president.

Gallup reported that Bill's approval rating was 66% when he left office.  Too bad he isn't running again but the law is the law.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1133 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37116 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump Won2blv 13 4410 June 10, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 568 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3211 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4238 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1721 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1846 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trump U. The Comprehensive Guide to A Con Artist's Game Minimalist 0 484 March 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1295 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32