Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Over for Trump
RE: Game Over for Trump
No need to watch the debate with Trump, he has highlight reels everywhere of what he is saying tonight so, nothing new.

What people really want to say to Trump:

"They say how can you stand it"
"Because I've been with Donald Trump."
(October 9, 2016 at 9:36 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: Let him fucking speak.

Let him fucking die.
The coke may do it!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/call-you...s-on-edge/

Quote:‘Call your dealer…er…doctor’: Donald Trump’s #sniffles set the entire Internet’s nerves on edge

[Image: drugtesting.jpg]
Game Over for Trump
(October 9, 2016 at 9:35 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: From my experience, this would be a question for them tonite:

My health insurance premium went up over 40% last year and this year it's canceled.

The percentage increase in the number of new people covered is what, like less than 10%, so where is all this fucking premium money going, and WHY ?

How dare you complain about Obamacare.
I didn't keep the plan I had before O-care, suffered annual rate increases well into the 5 figure realm, and then got fucking canceled this year.

I've earned the right to be pissed.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Never want to hear from this bastard Trump again. Stupid ass republicans will let any filthy animal take over their party.
And the IRS is lining up to fuck all the farmers in the ass 12/31, and not in the good "Steve from Montreal" sticks his hand lovingly up my butt way either.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 9, 2016 at 11:58 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Never want to hear from this bastard Trump again.  Stupid ass republicans will let any filthy animal take over their party.

Not really.

Many and many Republicans spoke out against supporting him.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 9, 2016 at 11:57 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I didn't keep the plan I had before O-care, suffered annual rate increases well into the 5 figure realm, and then got fucking canceled this year.

I've earned the right to be pissed.

Quote:Slower Premium Growth Under Obama

[/url]Share[url=http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/slower-premium-growth-under-obama/#]

Republicans say the average family health insurance premium has increased by $4,154 under President Obama. That’s right — and it’s a much slower rate of growth than under President George W. Bush. In fact, employer-sponsored premiums have been growing at moderate rates for the past few years.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/02/slower-...der-obama/
I would far have preferred Bernie's idea but the reality in this country is that we can never do anything big anymore right off the bat.  Hillary's idea has merit...more so that the republicunts' plan of "if you're poor - fucking die."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arch...al/483806/

Quote:Medicare for More

Hillary Clinton’s new proposal to expand coverage for middle-aged adults provides a glimpse at how she would make Obamacare her own.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1133 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37116 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I know how the Dems could fuck over Trump Won2blv 13 4410 June 10, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Trump's blame game -- absolutely hilarious. Jehanne 3 568 March 25, 2017 at 10:57 am
Last Post: abaris
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3211 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4238 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1721 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Poll of over 3000 U.S. troops: Gary Johnson preffered over Clinton, Trump ReptilianPeon 7 1846 July 22, 2016 at 11:22 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Trump U. The Comprehensive Guide to A Con Artist's Game Minimalist 0 484 March 17, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1295 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32