Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 7:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eulogies
RE: Eulogies
His mediocrity knew no bounds;  he did, in all things, just enough to get by.  He will be remembered, sort of.
(May 10, 2017 at 4:54 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Back in the day I had close to 15 percent of total posts. Just saying Tongue

If I stopped taking breaks... ya know. It only took me about a year to go from 8000 to 30,000 and I've been more hit and miss since Tongue

Well, your friendly neighbourhood Cyberman somehow came from nowhere - well, nowhere too scandalous - and managed to rack up nearly 22k posts over six years. Not to mention inadvertently creating one of the all-time most popular and active threads in AF's history.

A good 50% of my posts end up deemed sub par and not actually posted, which would inflate my stats immensely. Damn my reasonably medium standards threshold.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hehe.

That's pretty good.

Imagine if I never ever left AF.... I'd have like 200K posts now. At least. Lol.
Something else I'd like for my grave: a hidden speaker that emits bloodcurdling screams at random intervals during the hours of darkness.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 10, 2017 at 5:41 pm)Cyberman Wrote: Something else I'd like for my grave: a hidden speaker that emits bloodcurdling screams at random intervals during the hours of darkness.

Like the bells they used to put in some graves in the 19th century to let people know "hey!, I'm not dead!", but more fun.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm also going to pay someone to ring up family and friends spoofing my mobile number, and either leave a chilling silence or sob uncontrollably.
(May 10, 2017 at 7:42 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I'm also going to pay someone to ring up family and friends spoofing my mobile number, and either leave a chilling silence or sob uncontrollably.

Oh, it's Stimbo! I only just now ventured to look at the part where it shows the previous username.

*Hugs Stimbo*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Big Grin

Hug gratefully received and reciprocated!
(May 10, 2017 at 7:44 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(May 10, 2017 at 7:42 pm)Cyberman Wrote: I'm also going to pay someone to ring up family and friends spoofing my mobile number, and either leave a chilling silence or sob uncontrollably.

Oh, it's Stimbo!  I only just now ventured to look at the part where it shows the previous username.  

*Hugs Stimbo*

No, it's a Cyberman Stimbo.

Just wait until he deletes you...
Dying to live, living to die.
I give excellent delete.

(Dammit - you made me use a Nu-Whoism..!)