Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 5:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damned Republicunts
RE: Damned Republicunts
In all seriousness, is a particulate mask really an answer when it looks like an actual, O2 type air pack should be worn ??

[Image: 62c553a6-757b-11e6-800a-ae97f003174d_128...k=KYbfNNTE]

That mask will not keep out SO2, CO, CO2, nor will it bring the O2 concentration back up to 21%. Seems like it's a bit cruel to be giving people the idea a particulate mask will really help when it's pretty obvious, to me at least, it ain't gonna do shit.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

THE WLB has plans to market those with his fucking ugly face on them when he gets the smog bad enough over here.
(October 5, 2017 at 11:22 am)Divinity Wrote: http://truthcommand.com/2017/09/christia...b-breasts/

What a fucking dickbag.

What that cornholio fails to understand is that women who breastfeed aren't like whipping out a tit. It's done very discreetly. He tries to grab a boob from a feeding baby and not only would the mama fuck him up, he'd be slapped with an assault charge. And rightfully so.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
And some people wonder where I came up with the term "republicunts?"
A tale which explains everything that is wrong with republicunts.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/10/montana...gianforte/

Quote:Montana Republican: I ‘would have shot’ Guardian reporter who was assaulted by Greg Gianforte

Vile, vicious, potentially murderous pieces of sub-human shit.
"Exposing...with reckless disregard..."

Look out! A flying tit! Big Grin  Man that guy has issues.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html

Betsy DeVos cuts guidelines for disabled students.

If the stupid bitch dropped dead tomorrow, I might celebrate.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(October 23, 2017 at 10:49 am)Divinity Wrote: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/natio...story.html

Betsy DeVos cuts guidelines for disabled students.

If the stupid bitch dropped dead tomorrow, I might celebrate.

OMG if that bitch has her way IDEA won't ever go up for reauthorization again because she will have done away with it. 

Those poor kids. I'm so glad my baby graduated before all this nonsense happened.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yeah....Hillary and the WLB, exactly the same!
And John Kelly shows he is unfit for office by disgracing his uniform.

First of all Lee wasn't "an honourable man" he was a bloody traitor and mass murderer, responsible fro the deaths of many thousands of Kelly's fellow servicemen. Secondly the Civil War wasn't about "States'Rights" (a concept brought in about thirty years later by the treasonous group the Daughters of the Confederacy) but slavery. And finally if you are unwilling to apologise over obvious lies you've benn telling(the spat with theDemocrat congresswoman) and continue to stand over them, your integrity (something marines are supposed to pride themselves on) isn't strong enough to suit a dog catcher, never mind a member of the nation's cabinet.

Hand in your uniform you miseable little prick, and let somebody worty wear it.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official "Damned Trump" Thread Foxaèr 4318 363035 December 8, 2022 at 5:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 5030 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2690 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 28262 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1954 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 532 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 801 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This is Why Republicunts Have To Go Minimalist 29 5798 April 22, 2018 at 9:12 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1371 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2232 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda