Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 9:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has Christianity truly contributed to humanity
RE: What has Christianity truly contributed to humanity
(July 28, 2023 at 11:26 pm)Nishant Xavier Wrote: many Atheist Friends also agree with us on, even otherwise Fairly Liberal ones.
Those "friends" who you just relished watching go to hell?
Those "friends" whom you are slandering since day #1 you arrived here?
Those "friends" of whom who you are saying are glad they can sin all day long because they lack gods moral commandments?
Those liberal "friends" who support the right of woman to abort?

Cruel and spiteful persons like you have no friends, particularly no atheist friends.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Lol. I have plenty of friends IRL where I work and live and have many professional connections on networking sites from all faiths and none. Yup, including Atheist Friends, boo. As I said, I have no issue with Normie Atheists, who just have their own convictions and don't believe Christians or other Religious People like Hindus and Muslims are evil. I fight against Militant Atheists, with words that is, nothing else, because I've seen and read about the dangerous and harmful effects of Militant Atheism, both to bodies and souls.

Do you condemn the persecution and ongoing genocide of 360 MN of us Poor Christians? Wonder if you'll answer this question though I patiently answered yours.
(July 29, 2023 at 11:03 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Just passing through.

To your 4 questions.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Later.
Have you ever prayed to your god to not send them to hell?
Just reread what you wrote. No, I didn't relish anyone watching any Friend go to Hell. What lies. Which Person are you talking about? If I wanted people to go to Hell, I wouldn't spend so much time Evangelizing, as I do both offline and online. Nor so much time taking the difficult task of reading many books and studying many subjects beyond my own field in order the better to understand and refute Atheistic Errors - but only to Save the Souls of Atheist Friends.
(July 29, 2023 at 11:22 am)Deesse23 Wrote:
(July 29, 2023 at 11:03 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Just passing through.

To your 4 questions.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Later.
Have you ever prayed to your god to not send them to hell?

Yes. Every Day I Pray this Prayer Multiple Times as Part of my Rosary, which Our Lady taught at Fatima, as do Millions of other Catholic Christians.

"O My Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the Fires of Hell. Lead ALL SOULS to Heaven, especially those who are in Most Need of Thy Mercy".

https://www.archspm.org/faith-and-discip...us-fatima/
(July 29, 2023 at 11:08 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: I considered being a Priest a while, since I loved Sacred Theology so much. 

What convinced you its a better idea to become an investment banker?
Answer my question first: do you condemn the Genocide and Persecution of 360 MN Christians or not? Why or why not?

Saintly Ven. American Archbishop Fulton John Sheen rightly said: "“There are not one hundred people in the United States who hate The Catholic Church, but there are millions who hate what they wrongly perceive the Catholic Church to be.” https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/33546-t...ted-states If people knew how much efforts Christ, Mother Mary, Priests, Nuns, and Good Christians made to save them, they would not hate the Church so much. But they've been lied to by the Godless Commies, who killed over 100 MN+ people, many of whom were Good Christians.

May God have Mercy on your Souls. In Lord Jesus Christ's Holy Name. Amen. Moving on now.
(July 29, 2023 at 11:25 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote:
(July 29, 2023 at 11:22 am)Deesse23 Wrote: Have you ever prayed to your god to not send them to hell?

Yes. Every Day I Pray this Prayer Multiple Times as Part of my Rosary, which Our Lady taught at Fatima, as do Millions of other Catholic Christians.

"O My Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the Fires of Hell. Lead ALL SOULS to Heaven, especially those who are in Most Need of Thy Mercy".

https://www.archspm.org/faith-and-discip...us-fatima/

...which sounds odd considering how hateful and dismissive you are talking about those who you think are committing (mortal) sins.
So which one is untrue?
(July 29, 2023 at 11:30 am)Nishant Xavier Wrote: Answer my question first: do you condemn the Genocide and Persecution of 360 MN Christians or not? Why or why not?

I condemn each and every single genocide that has ever happend, is happening or is going to happen. What about you?
@Nishant Xavier :

Would you like to see a person with a deep-seated belief in Christ be turned away from the Lord by a proselytizing militant atheist?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Little Wine From Corinth: A Short Dialogue by Yours Truly Mudhammam 2 934 April 9, 2017 at 6:53 am
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 7091 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christianity has gotten Lazy with the miracles: Spooky 59 14561 December 25, 2014 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Nope
  Christianity vs Gnostic Christianity themonkeyman 12 8581 December 26, 2013 at 11:00 am
Last Post: pineapplebunnybounce
  Moderate Christianity - Even More Illogical Than Fundamentalist Christianity? Xavier 22 18526 November 23, 2013 at 11:21 am
Last Post: Jacob(smooth)
  Pope; gay marriage threat to humanity's future Dee Dee Ramone 34 10373 December 26, 2012 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: ThomM
  Lucifer/Satan the Tragic Hero of humanity gorgonopsid 5 7020 November 8, 2011 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t