Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 1:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
If the Goo Goo dolls ever tour with Lady Gaga, the concert promoters are missing a trick if they don’t bill it as ‘The Goo Goo Gaga Tour’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 13, 2023 at 3:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If the Goo Goo dolls ever tour with Lady Gaga, the concert promoters are missing a trick if they don’t bill it as ‘The Goo Goo Gaga Tour’.

Boru

[Image: s4okx.jpg]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 13, 2023 at 3:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If the Goo Goo dolls ever tour with Lady Gaga, the concert promoters are missing a trick if they don’t bill it as ‘The Goo Goo Gaga Tour’.

Boru

[Image: F3-M1-Zvv-XMAAgj-Fm.webp]
Dying to live, living to die.
The difference between Melania and Lady Justice is that Lady Justice is still coming for Donald...
Dying to live, living to die.
(December 14, 2023 at 9:07 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: The difference between Melania and Lady Justice is that Lady Justice is still coming for Donald...

The Scales in one hand, and a sword in the other. I'm liking this! #NoJoke
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Some people say that women shouldn't have kids after 40, and I agree...40 kids is WAY too many.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I met a microbiologist today. He was a lot bigger than I expected.

Boru
At Christmas time, there’s nothing I love more than sitting in front of a warm fire, mulled wine in hand, and singing Christmas songs until I slowly fall asleep.

Maybe that’s why I’m no longer a fireman.
A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine.

“What was that for?” he asked.

“That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it,” she replied.

“Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on,” he explained.

“Oh honey, I’m sorry,” she said. “I should have known there was a good explanation.”

Three days later he was watching a ball game on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold. When he came to, he asked, “What in the world was that for?”

She replied, “Your horse called.”
Some varieties of date palms don’t produce fruit until the tree is 70-80 years old. This has led to the adage, ‘The man who plants dates does not harvest dates.’

A young Buddhist acolyte sees his master planting date palms in his garden. He approaches the elderly man and asks, ‘Reverend sir - why do you plant dates when you know that will never live to harvest them?’

The old man rises from his work, smiles kindly on the young man and, with the wisdom of the ages, says,

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2368 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2863 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1516 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2403 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17316 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4371 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9077 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1919 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4548 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2906 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am