Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 8:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamza Tzortzis
RE: Hamza Tzortzis
(February 11, 2012 at 10:11 pm)Koklanas Wrote: I am new member. Just want a comment fron any athiest

God's inexistence is Illogical in a situation whre murderers who died of natural death due to old age went unpunished.
Believing in God and day of judgement in Islam would easily explain the existence of God.

Did I miss your introduction thread?? Or are you just one of these idiot preachers for islam?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(February 11, 2012 at 10:11 pm)Koklanas Wrote: I am new member. Just want a comment fron any athiest

God's inexistence is Illogical in a situation whre murderers who died of natural death due to old age went unpunished.
Believing in God and day of judgement in Islam would easily explain the existence of God.

Sup buddy, welcome aboard. I'm not sure what you mean by this. What is illiogical about a situation where murderers who died natural deaths, evading punishment in life, or death, for that matter? Murderers evade punishment here, we know this is the case. Why are you assuming that this is not the case somewhere else? Have you been there? Where is this place, and how would I travel from where I am to there? Perhaps you could draw me a map or give me a general direction or distance?

Believing in god does explain the existence of god.......I'm not sure what you think this means?

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
No need to be so rude to other human being. I am just of the believer of Islam. I just randomly join any post to have a discussion with any athiest. I just dont understnd why is it so cimplicated to believe God exists.
Which god, your god?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Maybe it's a language thing but your use of the word illogical is quite misplaced. What you are saying, essentially, is that a world in which murderers who die unpunished sucks so you really hope there's a god; and that believing in this god would cause it to exist (or alternatively, people believe in this god so therefore it has to exist.)

Plus, what Kichi said.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 11, 2012 at 10:20 pm)Rhythm Wrote:

Sup buddy, welcome aboard. I'm not sure what you mean by this. What is illiogical about a situation where murderers who died natural deaths, evading punishment in life, or death, for that matter? Murderers evade punishment here, we know this is the case. Why are you assuming that this is not the case somewhere else? Have you been there? Where is this place, and how would I travel from where I am to there? Perhaps you could draw me a map or give me a general direction or distance?

Believing in god does explain the existence of god.......I'm not sure what you think this means?

In Islam believing in God, implies believing in the day of Judgment as well. If theres is a Day of Judgement to deliver justice to those escaped murderers then it explans the need for God to exist.
(February 11, 2012 at 10:20 pm)Koklanas Wrote: No need to be so rude to other human being. I am just of the believer of Islam. I just randomly join any post to have a discussion with any athiest. I just dont understnd why is it so cimplicated to believe God exists.

Well yes I can be as rude as I wish you are not humane

You waltz in here and claim your silly little book of bad poetry is proof of the belief in your stupid prophet and god and DEMAND a bunch of atheists to treat you well?

Childish idiot
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Why do they need to be punished. Does everyone who needs to be punished get punished? Clearly not, since the very subject of your argument are murderers who evaded punishment. Is every need fullfilled?

Surely you mean to say that you need murderers to be punished. I don't know how your needs have managed to impose themselves on the fabric of the cosmos, but I'd really like to get in on that action.
(February 11, 2012 at 10:24 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Maybe it's a language thing but your use of the word illogical is quite misplaced. What you are saying, essentially, is that a world in which murderers who die unpunished sucks so you really hope there's a god; and that believing in this god would cause it to exist (or alternatively, people believe in this god so therefore it has to exist.)

Plus, what Kichi said.

Forgive my english, Its not my daily spoken language. I am Asian. Please use simple language with short sentense whn replying so that I can understand what any of you mean. Kich's wording is a bit hard for me to understand,. The sentence iv very long.

I do not hope God exist. God must exist because of that reason otherwise who else would serve justice? Don tell me the unknown planet that Nasa has not discovered yet.
(February 11, 2012 at 10:30 pm)KichigaiNeko Wrote:
(February 11, 2012 at 10:20 pm)Koklanas Wrote: No need to be so rude to other human being. I am just of the believer of Islam. I just randomly join any post to have a discussion with any athiest. I just dont understnd why is it so cimplicated to believe God exists.

Well yes I can be as rude as I wish you are not humane

You waltz in here and claim your silly little book of bad poetry is proof of the belief in your stupid prophet and god and DEMAND a bunch of atheists to treat you well?

Childish idiot

I am forcing my belief on you, let's just exchange ideas without being emotional to one another. Afterall I have not said any bad thing about Atiest, your sister of brother.
Why would anyone tell you about some undiscovered planet, or NASA? Who else would serve justice? No one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. WinterHold 24 5158 December 30, 2017 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hamza Yusuf - Why is he so unpopular? darkshadower1 6 2983 May 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1368 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hamza encouraging littering ReptilianPeon 0 851 October 13, 2015 at 6:12 pm
  Complete 180 by Hamza: no 'scientific miracles' in the Quran ReptilianPeon 2 1778 October 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
  Dan Barker (atheist) vs Hamza Tzortzis (muslim) WesOlsen 9 6562 December 27, 2013 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen