Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 12, 2024, 12:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamza Tzortzis
RE: Hamza Tzortzis
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, Koklanas.
(February 12, 2012 at 10:06 am)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(February 12, 2012 at 10:05 am)Epimethean Wrote: Zak is a keeper of his word. LOL, so you really never left. Predictable.
I have left but I'm still reading this forum to see what Atheists are thinking. Oh and I came back because someone offered to debate me so I responded. Now I'm just warning a fellow Muslim brother the dangers of speaking to people like you.

Goodbye.

Brother Zakir, any other friendly athiest in other forum you can suggest.?
(February 12, 2012 at 10:42 am)Koklanas Wrote:
(February 12, 2012 at 10:06 am)Zakir_250 Wrote:
(February 12, 2012 at 10:05 am)Epimethean Wrote: Zak is a keeper of his word. LOL, so you really never left. Predictable.
I have left but I'm still reading this forum to see what Atheists are thinking. Oh and I came back because someone offered to debate me so I responded. Now I'm just warning a fellow Muslim brother the dangers of speaking to people like you.

Goodbye.

Brother Zakir, any other friendly athiest in other forum you can suggest.?
Not that I know of. There probably is but I haven't encounted with them yet.

Quote:I cannot see it unless you can tell me what happens to the injustice one does to you. Cosmos is just a creation and plays no role in reward and punishment. Cosmos behave the way the are now because of supreme being controls it. The being can make it out of equilibrium at any time.

Nothing happens unless we catch them Kok. Isn't that exactly what we're talking about? People who aren't caught? Nothing "happens" to the injustice, it already happened.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 12, 2012 at 10:31 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, Koklanas.

Perhaps you have explaination for death. What happens when one dies.
Then what?
(February 12, 2012 at 10:47 am)Koklanas Wrote:
(February 12, 2012 at 10:31 am)5thHorseman Wrote: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, Koklanas.

Perhaps you have explaination for death. What happens when one dies.
Then what?

If something does happen to a person once their body has died then it is unknown. No-one knows, not even you.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(February 12, 2012 at 10:47 am)Koklanas Wrote: Perhaps you have explaination for death. What happens when one dies.
Then what?

I can tell you what scientific FACT says about the subject.

Your body ceases to function and you rot.
(February 12, 2012 at 10:44 am)Rhythm Wrote:
Quote:I cannot see it unless you can tell me what happens to the injustice one does to you. Cosmos is just a creation and plays no role in reward and punishment. Cosmos behave the way the are now because of supreme being controls it. The being can make it out of equilibrium at any time.

Nothing happens unless we catch them Kok. Isn't that exactly what we're talking about? People who aren't caught? Nothing "happens" to the injustice, it already happened.

If nothing happens then it is not logical anymore. That supreme being must exist, no doubt about it, to give you justice. If not everyone can just do what ever they want to others and try escape conviction. Then this would be in chaos.

(February 12, 2012 at 10:58 am)Koklanas Wrote: That supreme being must exist, no doubt about it, to give you justice. If not everyone can just do what ever they want to others and try escape conviction. Then this would be in chaos.

Only if people are amoral animals like you and the other musloholics that think like you. Then again, Muslim history is filled with chaos but I'm sure you and your musloholic clone Musa will deny that.
(February 12, 2012 at 10:58 am)Koklanas Wrote: If nothing happens then it is not logical anymore.
Just because you can't come to grips with it doesn't make it illogical.

Quote:That supreme being must exist, no doubt about it, to give you justice.
This is just wishful thinking.

Quote:If not everyone can just do what ever they want to others and try escape conviction.
They can. Wouldn't it be more just if this supreme being stopped people before they committed these acts? Rather than punishing them afterwards.

Quote:Then this would be in chaos.
The universe is chaos.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. WinterHold 24 5168 December 30, 2017 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hamza Yusuf - Why is he so unpopular? darkshadower1 6 2983 May 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1371 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hamza encouraging littering ReptilianPeon 0 851 October 13, 2015 at 6:12 pm
  Complete 180 by Hamza: no 'scientific miracles' in the Quran ReptilianPeon 2 1779 October 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
  Dan Barker (atheist) vs Hamza Tzortzis (muslim) WesOlsen 9 6562 December 27, 2013 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen