Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 9:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamza Tzortzis
RE: Hamza Tzortzis
Guys, this guy jumps from subject post to post, not replying, just ranting. Sure, I had some laughs, but its getting boring now.
(February 14, 2012 at 11:36 am)Phil Wrote:
(February 14, 2012 at 11:33 am)Koklanas Wrote: If an athiest is given a option to create a new religion which has a supreme entity (call it cosmos if you like) what would be the religion like then? if none of the present surviving religions makes sense.
maybe you should read a few websites to find out what atheism is and why that is a stupid question
Quote:would you legalize interspecies marriage, since the athiest loves so much about evolution.
That really is a stupid question but if you want to marry a goat, go right ahead.

Seriously guys, what else is legalised in this new religion called 'cosmos'?

What about abortion? free sex? gay? alcohol?
(February 14, 2012 at 12:03 pm)Darwinian Wrote:
(February 14, 2012 at 12:02 pm)LastPoet Wrote:
(February 14, 2012 at 11:58 am)Koklanas Wrote: Knowing there are people with the same sex getting married is even more laughable ROFLOL

Darwinian, IMO you can use the Mighty Supreme Banhammer now, this guy may provide the laughs, but its getting boring now.

I'd love to but I'm afraid that I am bound by a higher power :S
If you ask nicely, Thor will loan you Mjölnir and he might even let you swing it from his dad's eight legged steed Sleipnir.
Just a reminder:
If anyone has any complaints concerning another member then they should put it in writing and either report a specific post or P.M. a member of staff with those concerns.

Thank you peoples.
(February 14, 2012 at 12:11 pm)Phil Wrote: If you ask nicely, Thor will loan you Mjölnir and he might even let you swing it from his dad's eight legged steed Sleipnir.

I did have Mjölnir but my daughter borrowed it and I haven't seen him since :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(February 14, 2012 at 12:10 pm)Koklanas Wrote:
(February 14, 2012 at 11:33 am)Koklanas Wrote: If an athiest is given a option to create a new religion which has a supreme entity (call it cosmos if you like) what would be the religion like then? if none of the present surviving religions makes sense.
maybe you should read a few websites to find out what atheism is and why that is a stupid question
Quote:would you legalize interspecies marriage, since the athiest loves so much about evolution.
That really is a stupid question but if you want to marry a goat, go right ahead.

You are putting yourself on a fast track to having most everyone here ignore you. Then you will only be posting to yourself. You are not trying to do that are you?
RE: Just a reminder:
(February 14, 2012 at 12:11 pm)Darwinian Wrote: If anyone has any complaints concerning another member then they should put it in writing and either report a specific post or P.M. a member of staff with those concerns.

Thank you peoples.

I'll have some more fun with it dad, I was just saying, for forum sanity Tongue
Quote:If an athiest is given a option to create a new religion which has a supreme entity (call it cosmos if you like) what would be the religion like then? if none of the present surviving religions makes sense.

That is like asking: If a body is cured from all illnesses, what disease would you introduce in its place?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(February 14, 2012 at 12:15 pm)Phil Wrote:

You are putting yourself on a fast track to having most everyone here ignore you. Then you will only be posting to yourself. You are not trying to do that are you?

What did I do, asking stupid question? or trap question? I am trying to reach a point here by letting you guys to disclose your point of view or facts.
(February 14, 2012 at 12:19 pm)Koklanas Wrote:
(February 14, 2012 at 12:15 pm)Phil Wrote:

What did I do, asking stupid question? or trap question? I am trying to reach a point here by letting you guys to disclose your point of view or facts.

Then ask real questions but don't ask what you know is a stupid question.
(February 14, 2012 at 12:19 pm)Koklanas Wrote: What did I do, asking stupid question? or trap question? I am trying to reach a point here by letting you guys to disclose your point of view or facts.

Both, you do stupid trap questions, and you don't even realize you change subject every post. People have refuted you, you just ignored.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm sorry, Hamza Tzortzis , and Zakir Naik. WinterHold 24 5157 December 30, 2017 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Hamza Yusuf - Why is he so unpopular? darkshadower1 6 2982 May 30, 2017 at 5:40 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1368 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Hamza encouraging littering ReptilianPeon 0 851 October 13, 2015 at 6:12 pm
  Complete 180 by Hamza: no 'scientific miracles' in the Quran ReptilianPeon 2 1776 October 3, 2015 at 2:21 pm
  Dan Barker (atheist) vs Hamza Tzortzis (muslim) WesOlsen 9 6562 December 27, 2013 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: WesOlsen