Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 7:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinosaurs and Man
RE: Dinosaurs and Man
ScienceLoathesGod ...
Trying to update my sig ...
(June 4, 2012 at 8:58 pm)padraic Wrote:
Quote:Very funny, I love Bill Cosby, going to the dentist may be my favorite.

Yeah,I loved Cosby, I had bunch of his albums on audio TAPE.

A favourite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-JQksYxgM0

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

When I was a gossoon, I never missed ' Hancock's Half Hour'

The one below is a classic.

http://captainsensible.multiply.com/video/item/585

Good stuff, did you have the one called "slush ball," we loved that one when we were kids.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(June 4, 2012 at 9:48 pm)ScienceLovesGod Wrote: About 10,000 species of bird, 4,600 mammals, 9,000 reptiles, and 6,000 amphibians. Add 2,000 for extinct species. Add 10,000 for the future species we might find. This gives a total of 41,600 species. Times two equals 83,200 animals. At 21" per cubit, gives an ark of over 2 million cubic feet. More than enough room.

I see you've ignored my questions about why kangaroos are only found in Australia (and how they got to Austrailia in the first place), and how Noah managed to feed the koala bears when all they eat is eucalyptus leaves.

Okay, let's take a look at these numbers.... According to you, there were 83,200 animals on the ark. The ark contained 8 people. This means each person had to care for approximately 10,000 animals. And by "care for", I mean the animals needed to be fed, watered and had their living spaces cleaned out. Assuming this was all done once a day, this means that each person had to care for 416 animals EACH HOUR. This is nearly 7 animals a minute, or one animal every 8 1/2 seconds! Can you feed, water and clean an animal's living space in 8 1/2 seconds? And this leaves zero time for the people to take care of their own needs!

NOW do you realize how unbelievably stupid the ark story is?
Science flies us to the moon and stars. Religion flies us into buildings.

God allowed 200,000 people to die in an earthquake. So what makes you think he cares about YOUR problems?
(June 5, 2012 at 10:04 am)Thor Wrote:
(June 4, 2012 at 9:48 pm)ScienceLovesGod Wrote: About 10,000 species of bird, 4,600 mammals, 9,000 reptiles, and 6,000 amphibians. Add 2,000 for extinct species. Add 10,000 for the future species we might find. This gives a total of 41,600 species. Times two equals 83,200 animals. At 21" per cubit, gives an ark of over 2 million cubic feet. More than enough room.

Okay, let's take a look at these numbers....

Ever think about gravity-based water systems and other technology? Ever think that some animals were hibernating?

There are a lot of understandable questions we all need to ask about Noah's Ark. But this thread isn't about the Ark. I'm not trying to avoid anyone's questions because I'm afraid I don't have the answer. This thread is about the Paluxy River tracks and the EVIDENCE that PROVES these are not carvings and not erosion. They are in fact human footprints in cretaceous limestone, along side of dinosaur tracks. Even the scientists that Patton presented it to agreed that they were human tracks.

The following was written by Dr. Patton, regarding Glen Kuban destroying one of the footprints:

"Several NAMI citations are related to one of the very human-like tracks in the Paluxy River. Kuban was present when I spoke at a national creation conference in Tennessee, presenting compelling evidence that human and dinosaur tracks were present in the river bed. The next day two witnesses saw Kuban in Texas, in the Paluxy River with a long "iron bar." The two witnesses knew Kuban well and called us immediately, fearing Kuban was damaging the tracks. Two days later we documented that the very track I had featured at the conference in Tennessee, had indeed been vandalized.

"When the testimony of the witnesses and the vandalization was reported, Kuban went ballistic and called everyone associated with the report a liar and has not slowed down since. Several years later I challenged him to take a polygraph exam regarding the destruction of the track. I offered to pay for the exam if he passed. He said he would, but did not. More years passed and his accusations of lying persisted. So, I found the most reputable polygraph examiner I could find in Dallas. His qualifications are detailed on his web site: http://www.joemorrispolygraph.com/about.htm Mr. Morris examined my account of the story in great detail and I passed the exam with flying colors. I then challenged Kuban to do the same, offering to pay him double the cost if he passed (provided he use a qualified examiner). This challenge and offer has been detailed on our web since the middle of 2007. http://www.bible.ca/tracks/taylor-trail-...efuted.htm Kuban has quit speaking to me but he attacks behind my back as often as possible. His slanderous accusations are all over the internet, but he still has not taken me up on my offer to pay him double his cost if he passes a qualified polygraph exam. On the one hand, we have a plurality of witnesses and a qualified polygraph exam. On the other hand, we have ubiquitous accusations from a notorious slanderer of creationists."

Now obviously something happened here, and this needs to be looked at with a non-biased perspective. If you have the ability to view it like that, wouldn't you say there is something fishy about how Patton went out of his way to spend his own money to get a polygraph test about the incident, and Kuban won't take one, even when offered money?

Some of the human tracks found at the Paluxy River are often called fake, and/or carved. But when they find dinosaur tracks from the same area, they immediately conclude them as such. They even hold on to the tracks for future analysis. http://nanopatentsandinnovations.blogspo...track.html I hope this new technology will shed some more light on the subject. Sadly, even if it does bring forth even more evidence that they are indeed human tracks, there still will be people with their head in the sand.

Now, if you are going to finally watch the video, there are some things I need to point out: he brings up some bones and fossils that are very controversial and still in question by both evolutionists and creationists.

Please, no more ADD distractions about Noah's Ark. Let's stick with the subject matter.
Are we essentially evolved spacesuits stupidly assembled by no other reason than to reproduce more of the same stupidly assembled spacesuits that will eventually cease to exist? Clap

It's the devil's way now. There is no way out. You can scream and you can shout. It is too late now. Because you're not there, payin' attention. -Radiohead

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. -Matthew 5:11
I really don't know who is the bigger fucking idiot, here. Patton for pushing this absurd hoax or you for falling for it.

At least Patton is making money selling his bullshit to morons. What are you getting out of it?
Hey... What did they do with all the poop?
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
They pushed it over the side and it evolved into biblical literalists.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I'm just saying, there is no way that 8 people could have tended after that many animals and even if they left the shit everywhere, diseases everywhere.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Okay. The river tracks...

The marks are tridactyl prints. Here is the actual evidence.

First we have a link from THE INSTITUTE FOR CREATION RESEARCH:

http://www.icr.org/article/paluxy-river-mystery/

Quote:Even though it would now be improper for creationists to continue to use the Paluxy data as evidence against evolution, in the light of these questions, there is still much that is not known about the tracks and continued research is in order. We stand committed to truth, and will gladly modify or abandon our previous interpretation of the Paluxy data as the facts dictate.

They almost sound like scientists! Amazing!

They referenced this paper by Kuban, as well as many other sources:

http://paleo.cc/paluxy/elong.htm

(June 5, 2012 at 9:31 pm)Stimbo Wrote: They pushed it over the side and it evolved into biblical literalists.

ROFLOL

Didn't have to evolve all that much, either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Brick The genetic similarity between man and Cambanzy Is it true? king krish 34 6784 December 30, 2014 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  If an Asteroid wiped out the Dinosaurs how did Evolution continue? Oliver1990 30 11136 July 10, 2013 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Asteroid killed off the Dinosaurs, confirmed. Napoléon 43 16536 March 16, 2013 at 11:15 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Dinosaurs' Super-Sized Fleas..... Minimalist 7 3768 March 1, 2012 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Dinosaurs Weren't in the Bible...They Never Even Existed. thesummerqueen 258 94879 January 16, 2012 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Jackalope