Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 4:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution: Full of Fiction
RE: Evolution: Full of Fiction
(December 16, 2012 at 10:42 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: You didn`t provide your definition of the word "inteligence" neigther for the "word": "uninteligence".

You simply spoke down from your high thrown of ignorance, babbling up some nonsence and completly ignoring everything I wrote in the previous post.

I conclude, just like in the last monstrosity of a mutated freak thread you opened:

"You are not worth the time, which I could use for something else."

Answere my questions! Provide counter arguments!

If you cannot, I will not responde and appeal to the other forum members that they dont feed the void of infinite stupidity and ignorance which you are with more of their precious attention.

Response: For starters, a definition was provided. Secondly, it's illogical to ask for a definition of one English word from another in a sentence. If you can understand the rest of the sentence, you can understand the word. If not, get a dictionary. It's not my responsibility to teach you English.

Lastly, you refuted nothing stated, thus acknowledging you know absolutely nothing and evolution is as the OP staes: Full of Fiction.

Off you go.
Al-Fatihah ' Wrote: Response: When you can provide evidence of harm done in having consensul sex in marriage with a 9 year old who has reached maturity and and puberty, other than because mommy says so, then you will have a point

A response of last week that made it to the hall of shame, which proofs that Al is a fundamentalist and a slave of the greatest wanker of all time.

Not even funny anymore.
(December 16, 2012 at 10:37 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Yet you failed to provide from any dictionary that the definition of unintelligence provided is wrong, thus exposing and debunking yourself as usual. Thanks for the assistance.

I thought books are not reliable. To quote you before:

Quote:Books can be written in falsehood and with false witnesses, therefore they are not a reliable source of information.

Dictionaries are books. Collections of words. Double standard fallacy, on top of circular logic fallacy, appeal to theism fallacy [unintelligence cannot give rise to intelligence ergo intelligence must have given rise to intelligence ergo the appeal; the experiments that have proven it can have already been cited half a dozen times in this thread, I'm not wasting any further time on your ignorance to show them again]. Endless fallacies. Only one debunked here is you. As usual.
(December 16, 2012 at 10:44 am)Rhythm Wrote: Clearly unintelligent things can arise from intelligent things.................

What do you have against monkeys btw? Bad experience at the zoo or something? Steal your popcorn, pelt you with feces?

Response: No. But they do resemble and act like you. No wonder you claim to be related to them.
(December 16, 2012 at 10:49 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Lastly, you refuted nothing stated, thus acknowledging you know absolutely nothing and evolution is as the OP staes: Full of Fiction.

Off you go.

Says the man who believes in a work of fiction.

Do take your own advice, and you go off.

(December 16, 2012 at 10:51 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(December 16, 2012 at 10:44 am)Rhythm Wrote: Clearly unintelligent things can arise from intelligent things.................

What do you have against monkeys btw? Bad experience at the zoo or something? Steal your popcorn, pelt you with feces?

Response: No. But they do resemble and act like you. No wonder you claim to be related to them.

Gee, it's almost like we evolved from them or something.
(December 16, 2012 at 10:50 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: [quote='Al-Fatihah' pid='375096' dateline='1355668641']

I thought books are not reliable. To quote you before:

Quote:Books can be written in falsehood and with false witnesses, therefore they are not a reliable source of information.

Dictionaries are books. Collections of words. Double standard fallacy, on top of circular logic fallacy, appeal to theism fallacy [unintelligence cannot give rise to intelligence ergo intelligence must have given rise to intelligence ergo the appeal; the experiments that have proven it can have already been cited half a dozen times in this thread, I'm not wasting any further time on your ignorance to show them again]. Endless fallacies. Only one debunked here is you. As usual.

Response: Books are reliable when the author is proven credible. But in your case, you claim something is fact simple because a science book says so, with absolutely no logical evidence that the author is speaking truthfully. In other words, a prime example of a brainwashed atheist who accepts anything as a scientific fact, as long as it's mentioned in a book. Delusion at its best.
(December 16, 2012 at 10:13 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: This can be refuted with the slightest of eaze.

We know for a fact that unintelligence cannot originate intelligence, for the very definition of the word says so.

We can see for a fact that creation by chance causes disorder[...]

We can see as a fact that unintelligence cannot originate a simple pattern that repeats itself, [...]

Therefore, since these instances hold as true, then that proves that evolution is false, since it's based on the idiocy that unintelligence and chance caused the creation of order and intelligence. Debunked as usual.
You have clearly never seen a crystal.... nor a snow flake.
Here, I'll let your muslim buddy show you.
Snowflakes, by Rayaan
[Image: enhanced-buzz-10400-1354289070-2.jpg]

So, does water have any intelligence?
Does carbon have the intelligence required to evolve into Diamonds?

You poor deluded soul...
Who is this "we" you're talking about?
Count me out of those, please!

Germans, I've decided to keep on feeding him, until he pukes! Wink
(December 16, 2012 at 10:54 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Books are reliable when it suits my own bloated ego and deluded, unquestioning faith. But in your case, you claim something is true as best we know it but subject to change as we learn more because a scientist who spends years studying in the subject field he researches in and spends even more years subjecting all of the ideas he comes across (and more importantly his peers come across) to a rigorous standard of intellectual discernment says so, with far more evidence than the qur'an ever provides that the author is speaking truthfully to the best of his knowledge. In other words, a prime example of someone who understands the scientific process whereas I believe in something that's mentioned in a book hundreds of years old with no third party sources ever vouching for any of the supposed mystical things that supposedly happened and that is also uniquely tailored to my own ignorance. I am an example of delusion at its best.

There, fixed it all up for ya. You can thank me whenever you feel it's appropriate.
(December 16, 2012 at 10:55 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(December 16, 2012 at 10:13 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: This can be refuted with the slightest of eaze.

We know for a fact that unintelligence cannot originate intelligence, for the very definition of the word says so.

We can see for a fact that creation by chance causes disorder[...]

We can see as a fact that unintelligence cannot originate a simple pattern that repeats itself, [...]

Therefore, since these instances hold as true, then that proves that evolution is false, since it's based on the idiocy that unintelligence and chance caused the creation of order and intelligence. Debunked as usual.
You have clearly never seen a crystal.... nor a snow flake.
Here, I'll let your muslim buddy show you.
Snowflakes, by Rayaan
[Image: enhanced-buzz-10400-1354289070-2.jpg]

So, does water have any intelligence?
Does carbon have the intelligence required to evolve into Diamonds?

You poor deluded soul...
Who is this "we" you're talking about?
Count me out of those, please!

Germans, I've decided to keep on feeding him, until he pukes! Wink

Response: Look at this deluded atheist. Not realizing that you only proved my point. Water and Carbon was created by intelligence, so its intelligence that caused every example you stated, not unintelligence. Dummy.

And as long as there are examples of unintelligence being unable to create a repeating pattern, such as a new born baby or dead body, then your argument fails. For if it was true, then such examples would not exist.

And I'll keep debunking you til the idiocy expoldes from your brain.
(December 16, 2012 at 11:01 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: I just copypaste all my responses because I really don't have anything of any intellectual merit to reply with anymore but I don't dare let that show lest I burn in hell for my failure.

And since abiogenesis has been proven in controlled laboratory environments to be possible my repeating of the word "debunking" is really ringing hollow.

And I'll keep putting my proverbial hands over my proverbial ears and screaming until your brain explodes from my idiocy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 31015 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Full Face Transplant. Tobie 15 8225 April 1, 2012 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Tiberius