Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution: Full of Fiction
RE: Evolution: Full of Fiction
(December 16, 2012 at 11:16 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote:
(December 16, 2012 at 11:16 am)pocaracas Wrote: You claim that water and carbon were created by intelligence.... care to provide some proof of it?

Also, any animal, plant, fungus, virus, etc on Earth is mainly composed of water and carbon... by your reasoning, any of them would be highly intelligent, including babies and dead bodies...

You see, science, more precisely nuclear fusion physics and astrophysics, have demonstrated that in the beginning, there was only protons and electrons and stars managed to fuse protons together to produce all other atoms in the periodic table (you do know what this is, right?). So proton+proton gives you a helium nucleus... add another proton and you get Lithium, add another and you get Beryllium, add another and you get Boron, add another and you get Carbon, add another and you get Nitrogen, add another and you get oxygen.... and I'll stop because now we have all the building blocks for water and life.

Feel free to debunk, or prove them wrong, but please do so in a sound manner and not by just dismissing years and years of thousands of serious people's work.

Response: Your own failed resbuttals are the proof. I just showed you an example that shows that unintelligence cannot originate a simple repeating pattern. For if you you ask a dead body or a new born baby (both whom lack intelligence) to draw a simple checkerboard pattern, they won't be able to do so.

You have no proof otherwise that they can, thus proving my example. So your own weak rebuttal confirms that unintellgence cannnot originate repeating patterns, thus every single example that you mentioned must have originated from intelligence. Thanks for the clarification.

Oh no, you're not getting away that easily.
You unintelligence fails to produce any intelligent remarks... yes, I agree!

But you can get order from things which have no intelligence behind them. Crystals are the ultimate proof of this. And how did you dismiss it? As proof that there's some intelligence governing the universe.
Sorry, but that's not proof of that.
It's only proof that your eyes are blinded by your religion. You see, there are and have been many other religions, all claiming the same crap answers as yours. Are they all right? What makes your more right than the others? Yours is a latecomer, so it's the one that is most likely just fantasies drawn from human heads already deluded with what the other religions had fed those heads with. Feel free to dismiss this as well.
(December 16, 2012 at 11:30 am)Rhythm Wrote: I'm still waiting to see a single example of the fiction evolution is supposedly full of. Thusfar, the only thing you've shown to be full of -ahem- "fiction" is your own understanding of the subject in question.

What part of evolution or any theory of evolution do you believe that you have debunked, exposed, refuted, or called into question? Maybe just copy paste me the bullet point list you're looking at - directly?

Response: Denying the evidence is not proof that it doesn't exist. So the fact still remains, evolution is clearly full of fiction, as demonstrated by the following:

No video footage of a species evolving into another.

No live modern human has ever evolved.

A known fact that scientists have lied about evolution. (Piltdown man and javaman).

No historical record by any human ancestors of any species of ape-like men evolving. Not even from the original homosapiens.
Genetic mutation causes biological disabilities and abnormalities
No evidence of non-life randomly creating life that is intelligent
No fossils of transitional species

These facts clearly proves that evolution is FALSE.

We also know that unintelligence cannot originate a pattern that repeats itself. Let's take the body of a dead person. Now if I ask the dead person to draw me a checkerboard pattern, what will be the result? Nothing. Why? The dead person cannot learn or comprehend what it is being told. In other words, it is unintelligent. As a result of its unintelligence, it cannot create intelligence or use it to create a pattern. Let us look at a new born baby. A baby is an intelligent species. Yet if I ask a new born to draw a repeating pattern with a paint brush, what will be the result. The answer is obvious. Nothing. Here, an intelligent being cannot create a simple drawing. Why? Because as we know, the child lacks the ability to comprehend what they are being told as a new born, thus lacking intelligence and from their lack of intelligence, cannot create a repeating pattern. Thus we see from two tested subjects of unintelligence and even slight intelligence that a pattern that repeats itself cannot be created, thus proving that it can only originate from intelligent design. Therefore, the solar system, water cycle, and other natural phenomenoms within the universe that repeat had to originate from intelligent design.

We also know that creation by chance causes disorder. For if one wants to draw a human face in a picture, one would first have to decide on which stroke of the brush to use, decide where each feature of the face goes, it's size, dimensions, ,etc. Without doing so, it would not be possible to to draw the face. A decision is made first and the drawing is based on the decision and ideas. Now if one does not use their intelligence and make a decision or choice, then that means that a person is acting by chance. So what is the result of drawing a painting using no decision, judgment, or comprehension? Complete disorder. If I throw a bucket of paint on the wall, making no choice as to where the paint aligns on the paper, what are the chances that it will draw a face? Exactly. None. Not only will there be no face, but it will be complete disorder from even looking like a face. In other words, without using intelligence disorder was created. Thus we see that unintelligence creates disorder, thus proving that the order of the stars,planets, and all that exist in the universe did not happen by chance or unintelligence, but intelligent design.

The evidence is clear. EVOLUTION IS FULL OF FICTION
(December 16, 2012 at 11:36 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Similarly, I was correcting your quotation in the same fashion. So you hypocrisy and crying is amusing.

Intelligent people don't get sucked in by alleged ignorance either, so the fact that you claim to be caught in the vortex is self-acknowledgment again of your own idiocy. You just can't win.

But I understand. You're tired of being spanked in debate, so you want me banned. We get it. It's just sad for you because being banned because a person can't stomach being debunked repeatedly is only flattering for me, but makes you look like the defeated crybaby. Need a taffy?

Who is this "we?" Like I just said; nobody here, nor anywhere else, agrees with you. Is this the royal "we?" Rather too high up on your self for a muslim, don't you think?

And, no, you were just changing my quote to insult me. Big difference in comparison to me changing your quote around to actually state the truth, though I'm sure the nuances of subtlety are completely lost on you [given that logic clearly is].

I simply want you gone in the same way I would want the drunken idiot who keeps hitting on the barmaid I am trying to order a drink from [and get the number of] to get ejected from the club. It's not a matter of me feeling defeated because he's slurring about the size of his pecker to the girl who is clearly put off by his slobbering, sloppy advances; he's just an irritating and incredibly obnoxious nuisance. Kind of like you. You haven't done anything besides make an idiot out of yourself in public. If that really makes you feel better, well, that explains a LOT, then, doesn't it?

I look forwards to seeing you banned. Big Grin
(December 16, 2012 at 11:37 am)pocaracas Wrote: Oh no, you're not getting away that easily.
You unintelligence fails to produce any intelligent remarks... yes, I agree!

But you can get order from things which have no intelligence behind them. Crystals are the ultimate proof of this. And how did you dismiss it? As proof that there's some intelligence governing the universe.
Sorry, but that's not proof of that.
It's only proof that your eyes are blinded by your religion. You see, there are and have been many other religions, all claiming the same crap answers as yours. Are they all right? What makes your more right than the others? Yours is a latecomer, so it's the one that is most likely just fantasies drawn from human heads already deluded with what the other religions had fed those heads with. Feel free to dismiss this as well.

Response: Once again, crystals do not prove anything, and only confirms that it's ability to create originates from inteligence, not unintelligence. For if it is possible for unintelligence to originate a repeating pattern, then there should be no examples of unintelligence not being able to do so. BUT THERE IS. Can a dead body create a checkerboard pattern? No. Can a new born baby? No. So your evidence is false, since it clearly shows that unintelligence cannot originate a repeating pattern. Your argument fails and once again, evolution is proven utterly false.

(December 16, 2012 at 11:43 am)Creed of Heresy Wrote: Who is this "we?" Like I just said; nobody here, nor anywhere else, agrees with you. Is this the royal "we?" Rather too high up on your self for a muslim, don't you think?

And, no, you were just changing my quote to insult me. Big difference in comparison to me changing your quote around to actually state the truth, though I'm sure the nuances of subtlety are completely lost on you [given that logic clearly is].

I simply want you gone in the same way I would want the drunken idiot who keeps hitting on the barmaid I am trying to order a drink from [and get the number of] to get ejected from the club. It's not a matter of me feeling defeated because he's slurring about the size of his pecker to the girl who is clearly put off by his slobbering, sloppy advances; he's just an irritating and incredibly obnoxious nuisance. Kind of like you. You haven't done anything besides make an idiot out of yourself in public. If that really makes you feel better, well, that explains a LOT, then, doesn't it?

I look forwards to seeing you banned. Big Grin

Response: Shhhh. We don't want to hear no more crying from the defeated.
(December 16, 2012 at 11:42 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Denying the evidence is not proof that it doesn't exist. So the fact still remains, evolution is clearly full of fiction, as demonstrated by the following:

No video footage of a species evolving into another.

No live modern human has ever evolved.

A known fact that scientists have lied about evolution. (Piltdown man and javaman).
The evidence is clear. EVOLUTION IS FULL OF FICTION

Yeah and if you haven't noticed, Piltdown Man was discredited and proven false. By who? Scientists. Funny thing, that; it's almost like science searches for the truth! By the way, Piltdown was exposed as false back in 1953 and was claimed to be a genuine fossil way back in 1912. If you're still using that one isolated hoax to discredit the entire theory of evolution [especially given that the techniques for finding and identifying fossils are far, far more advanced now than they were exactly one century ago] then...just wow.

As for Java Man, it was never a hoax; it was just very incomplete when first discovered, and the site itself is considered to be in poor condition and presentation thus leaving it as a site of questionable contention. Get this; scientists are the ones saying it's of questionable contention. Almost like they can be credited for being critical of falsehoods and weak information or something, huh?
Heres something to chew on. All of your arguments seem to boil down to "evolution can't account for [insert whatever]"

Unfortunately, that's irrelevant as to whether or not evolution is full of fiction. If we supposed that magic provided the impetus, magic decided the conclusion, magic accounted for all of it, we are still left with the observable and observed process of evolution. Even invoking magic, evolution remains. Whatever the means by which evolution occurs (be it elves, genies, what have you) it still occurs. Evolution itself doesn't claim to account for any given attribute you may find puzzling, it's simply the observed change in organisms over time.

So, perhaps, you should be arguing against that - before declaring victory?
(but lets face it, you're confused about what evolution -is- to begin with, at least as confused as you are with regards to how it occurs- as demonstrated by these remarks that you yourself deigned to put to page.....so, it's understandable how we ended up here, isn't it?)

The OP title should probably have been
"Abiogenesis is full of fiction"
or
"Modern Synthesis is full of fiction"
or
Genetics/Genetic Mutation is full of fiction"
or
"Natural/Viral/[insert what have you] Selection is full of fiction"

I offer these simply because you, at no point, have argued against evolution - or even began an attempt to argue against evolution (again, because you clearly don't understand what evolution is - though by now you should - no excuse left). So, get crackin.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 16, 2012 at 11:47 am)Al-Fatihah Wrote: Response: Shhhh. We don't want to hear no more crying from the defeated.

Once again, there is no "we." There is only you. You stand alone, isolated, unsupported, treated like the crazy guy talking about "Ancient Aliens" building the pyramids at the house party.
(December 16, 2012 at 11:53 am)Rhythm Wrote: Heres something to chew on. All of your arguments seem to boil down to "evolution can't account for [insert whatever]"

Unfortunately, that's irrelevant as to whether or not evolution is full of fiction. If we supposed that magic provided the impetus, magic decided the conclusion, magic accounted for all of it, we are still left with the observable and observed process of evolution. Even invoking magic, evolution remains. Whatever the means by which evolution occurs (be it elves, genies, what have you) it still occurs. Evolution itself doesn't claim to account for any given attribute you may find puzzling, it's simply the observed change in organisms over time.

So, perhaps, you should be arguing against that - before declaring victory?
(but lets face it, you're confused about what evolution -is- to begin with, at least as confused as you are with regards to how it occurs- as demonstrated by these remarks that you yourself deigned to put to page.....so, it's understandable how we ended up here, isn't it?)

Response: Does evolution include creation originating from uninteligence? Yes.

So I'm confused about nothing, but rather, arguing that very same flawed premise.

If one says that evolution is true, on the basis that inteligent designed originated it, then that's a logical claim. But the theory of evolution says nothing like that. So it's full of fiction.
(December 16, 2012 at 12:01 pm)Al-Fatihah Wrote: If one says that evolution is true, on the basis that inteligent designed originated it, then that's a logical claim. But the theory of evolution says nothing like that. So it's full of fiction.

You're such a petulant little child, aren't ya? Seriously. Just stamp your little foot down and twist your face into a pout, cross your arms, go "hmph!" and then say "So it's full of fiction!" And just like a little child, just because you say so, doesn't make it so, but it's useless for us to argue otherwise because you are incapable of understanding what we're saying.
(December 16, 2012 at 12:02 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote: You're such a petulant little child, aren't ya?

Response: Ssshhhhh. I said no defeated cry baby atheists allowed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Intelligent design type evolution vs naturalism type evolution. Mystic 59 31008 April 6, 2013 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Full Face Transplant. Tobie 15 8223 April 1, 2012 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Tiberius