Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 10:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why Was I Banned?
RE: Why Was I Banned?
(January 28, 2013 at 4:16 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Yes it makes you less credible, a troll defending a troll isn`t to be taken serious.
And someone imature enought to waste his time trolling people isn`t someone capable to make a reasonable judgement over other peoples behavior

Shove your weights up your ass

(January 28, 2013 at 4:16 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Yes it makes you less credible, a troll defending a troll isn`t to be taken serious.

Funny, it's been taken seriously before.

Quote:And someone imature enought to waste his time trolling people isn`t someone capable to make a reasonable judgement over other peoples behavior

Do you really believe that? Because that would be pretty funny.

Quote:Shove your weights up your ass

Must we? Really?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I'm with Germans on this, to an extent. The rest I just don't give a shit about. You kind of are a two or three hit wonder, Gil. You need more jokes, bro.
So far as I have read that thread.

A troll asked why he was banned.

There was a reply which pointed out to him why he was banned.

He refused to accept it and was completly banned.

Then another troll comes along to defend him, by pointing out how from his troll point of view, others werent better.

Almoust every single post I have read by Gilgamesh trollfuck so far, was nothing but worthless steaming trollshit (to be fair I dont read the anime thread), he to me, is the last person who in any kind of way has the responsibility to somehow defend the actions of a troll.
And let alone to make some fucking list of insults forum members directed against someone, certainly not someone who keeps posting "phaggot" when ever he thinks that he is funny, for no reason but to be a annoying twat.

His behavior is outright hypocritical, and yes he shouldnt be suprised if I dont take a troll judgement serious.
(January 28, 2013 at 4:21 am)Shell B Wrote: I'm with Germans on this, to an extent. The rest I just don't give a shit about. You kind of are a two or three hit wonder, Gil. You need more jokes, bro.

Salt upon open wounds, girly...

I'd agree with the more jokes thing, it was funny the first time... now it's old hat. Which is the moment where we pop in and say "that's why it's funny! Because it's overused so much!", but this isn't the raver crowd, sorry Gilg Undecided
(January 28, 2013 at 4:28 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: So far as I have read that thread.

A troll asked why he was banned.

There was a reply which pointed out to him why he was banned.

He refused to accept it and was completly banned.

Then another troll comes along to defend him, by pointing out how from his troll point of view, others werent better.

Almoust every single post I have read by Gilgamesh trollfuck so far, was nothing but worthless steaming trollshit (to be fair I dont read the anime thread), he to me, is the last person who in any kind of way has the responsibility to somehow defend the actions of a troll.
And let alone to make some fucking list of insults forum members directed against someone, certainly not someone who keeps posting "phaggot" when ever he thinks that he is funny, for no reason but to be a annoying twat.

His behavior is outright hypocritical, and yes he shouldnt be suprised if I dont take a troll judgement serious.

Angry

Tell me, where does one get the motivation to do nothing but annoy people?
(January 28, 2013 at 4:28 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Then another troll comes along to defend him, by pointing out how from his troll point of view, others werent better.

"And then on the third day, the mightiest troll of all appeared in the sky above us, bequeathing her loyal servants an incinerating pillar of purple fire, raising us on high as we sing praises to her name! She, the undefeatable; SHE, the infatiguable; SHE, the UNQUENCHABLE: BEHOLD, SHE COMES!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWSATpx7uzk

I love my worshipers, and please, bowing is wholly customary, we will not force it upon an unenlightened people.

Quote:Almoust every single post I have read by Gilgamesh trollfuck so far, was nothing but worthless steaming trollshit (to be fair I dont read the anime thread), he to me, is the last person who in any kind of way has the responsibility to somehow defend the actions of a troll.

I'll concede to you this much: he's boring. But honey, if an elephant was capable of sentence structure and knew English: THEY ARE WHOLLY CAPABLE OF DEFENDING SOMEONE ELSE'S ACTIONS. I don't give a shit if the person backing an argument is the WHO or Hitler: it has no bearing upon the argument being made.

Which is shit, by the way... but I'm not stooping to severe personal attacks and frothing to say it.

Quote:And let alone to make some fucking list of insults forum members directed against someone, certainly not someone who keeps posting "phaggot" when ever he thinks that he is funny, for no reason but to be a annoying twat.

Someone can't take a joke? I thought it was a pretty awesome and funny list, granted mine would have added Syna to it, to show my affection Heart

Quote:His behavior is outright hypocritical, and yes he shouldnt be suprised if I dont take a troll judgement serious.

How is it hypocritical? ROFLOL He is doing *exactly* what he is saying he's doing, isn't he? That's what it looked like to me.

Why so serious?
Alright Chtulu, you may start with the tinky-winky pics now.
(January 28, 2013 at 4:39 am)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: Tell me, where does one get the motivation to do nothing but annoy people?

Shortlist:

*Being raped
*Being financially abused
*Having no hope for the future or care for if one gets there
*France
*Watching a great deal Spongebob Squarepants.

Glad to get that squared away Smile

(January 28, 2013 at 4:50 am)LastPoet Wrote: Alright Chtulu, you may start with the tinky-winky pics now.

OOH! I'll start with Po!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to Banned Members? Jehanne 5 1251 May 20, 2020 at 6:53 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Can donors be banned? EgoRaptor 88 12875 February 26, 2014 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Violet
  The Germans Are Coming banned? FallentoReason 48 14838 June 19, 2013 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Big Blue Sky
  A_Nony_Mouse has been banned frz 52 16227 May 15, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Violet
  So when are you getting banned? Napoléon 141 56906 April 3, 2012 at 12:31 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  What is preaching and why is it banned fr0d0 24 8519 October 31, 2011 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  CVA Friend Banned As Known Spammer Knight 6 3159 January 19, 2010 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  G-mark banned? Giff 1 2310 May 23, 2009 at 4:54 am
Last Post: Kyuuketsuki