Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Non-religious evidence for existence of God
RE: Non-religious evidence for existence of God
(March 27, 2013 at 10:57 am)ciko83 Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 10:55 am)Joel Wrote: You're posting biased, wrong videos that, themselves, have been debunked.

You say you wouldn't post them, but it has been pointed out to you, and you're still posting them.

why should i not post my evidence, how can ther ebe debate if i am not allowed to present my evidence??

it seems i am alone here and there is alot of you atheists here so you dont want allow me to present evidenceThinking

Are you stupid? Really, is there something wrong with you?

a) They have been debunked - and it has been pointed out to you numerous times.
b) You can't use religious text to show something in a debate excluding religious text.
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
(March 27, 2013 at 10:55 am)Joel Wrote:
Quote:How could Muhammed know that shoes will talk in future?
If your shoes talk: seek help.

but what is this

Talking shoes prophecy

By Him in Whose Hand is my soul, the Hour will not come until a man’s whip and shoes talk to him, and his thigh will tell him about what happened to his family after he left!” (Tirmizi, Fitten 19, Hadith 2182).

It was reported from Abu Sa'id that the Prophet (Muhammed) said: "The Hour will not come until the time when a man will leave his home, and his shoes or whip or stick will tell what is happening to his family." (Ahmad).

but look here
[Image: shoetalks1.jpg]
[Image: shoetalks2.jpg]

(March 27, 2013 at 10:58 am)futilethewinds Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 10:57 am)ciko83 Wrote: why should i not post my evidence, how can ther ebe debate if i am not allowed to present my evidence??

it seems i am alone here and there is alot of you atheists here so you dont want allow me to present evidenceThinking
Nothing you've posted has supported your argument.

then maybe you can explain to me how could non-thinking nature crate natural engine with 40 on correct places?
The shoe is not speaking. The speaker in the shoe is producing noise, from a programmed chip, that is simulating human speech.

I could draw a face on my sneaker, wiggle it around and it'll squeak.
Am I fulfilling the prophecy by making it speak mouse?
(March 30, 2013 at 9:51 pm)ThatMuslimGuy2 Wrote: Never read anything immoral in the Qur'an.
(March 27, 2013 at 10:57 am)ciko83 Wrote:
(March 27, 2013 at 10:55 am)Joel Wrote: You're posting biased, wrong videos that, themselves, have been debunked.

You say you wouldn't post them, but it has been pointed out to you, and you're still posting them.

why should i not post my evidence, how can ther ebe debate if i am not allowed to present my evidence??

The issue isn't with presenting evidence, it's that when you're proved to be demonstrably wrong, you continue to use the same evidence. The issue isn't with having evidence, but with your inability to recognize that your evidence is wrong even when presented with real science to counter it.

The problem is that you're being bullheaded and not listening to a thing people are saying to you. Like, for example, when you claimed I said mutations in evolution are only beneficial when literally one post before I'd told you that mutations can be beneficial, harmful or neutral. That's the problem, here.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(March 27, 2013 at 11:01 am)Joel Wrote: The shoe is not speaking. The speaker in the shoe is producing noise, from a programmed chip, that is simulating human speech.

are you joking with me man, is this your exuse Thinking

nowhere did muhammed claim that shoes become alive and it will start to speak to humans.nowhere, he said only shoes will speak in future. and we see not how it is possible, trough technology, and still atheist dont accept this, and you call me ignorant Confusedhock:

but your ignorance beyond limits as eveyrbody can see right now. you put exuses to not belive in this prophecy coming true these days.
(March 27, 2013 at 10:44 am)ciko83 Wrote: but do we have evidence for this ark of Noah?

then look this

No, we don't have a scrap of evidence for Noah's ark. This is what "The Sun" is (from wiki):

"Sun was a supermarket tabloid owned by American Media, Inc. It ceased publication in the summer of 2012 with the issue bearing a July 2, 2012 cover date.
Its contents often came under question and widely regarded as "sensationalistic writing." Since a 1992 invasion of privacy case,[1] a small-print disclaimer printed beneath the masthead warned readers to "suspend belief for the sake of enjoyment." "

Do you notice, after this amazing discovery two years ago(!), there hasn't been a peep since? Why not? Where are scientific studies of the timbers? Where ARE the timbers in the photos?

And then you post a link from a newspaper that even warns the reader that the content is essentially bullshit.

Your credulity is why you believe mystical nonsense.
That's the problem with your 'prophecies'
They are no specific enough, and they are so vague that that can be attributed to too much.

Also, the shoe is not speaking. It's using a recording of someone's voice on an electronic device.
If you take out the device, the shoe would no longer be speaking but the device would continue to function.

It is not a talking shoe.
Seriously, the bacterial flagellum proves god? Dude you really need to look into this stuff a little bit before anouncing to the world that you have the answer. Ken Miller destroyed the bacterial flagellum argument and many other ID blatherings at the Dover Monkey Trial. He did it so well that a conservative Christian judge was forced to rule that ID wasn't science. It is just thinly veiled religious bullshit.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
(March 27, 2013 at 10:44 am)ciko83 Wrote: but i dont believe in bible liek we have today, if bible was only relgious book on earth i would be an atheist probably.

Stephen F. Roberts would like a word with you.

Also, you get +1 for using Jesse Ventura to support your views.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
Quote:to prove existence of creator/God is very easy as long as you use your brain and intelect, and logic.

And you apparently have none of the above. Loosen the turban, abdul, its restricting the blood flow to your brain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1909 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 7174 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Persistent Non-Symbolic Experiences Ahriman 0 559 August 18, 2021 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Questions about the European renaissance and religion to non believers Quill01 6 715 January 31, 2021 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4484 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
  God as a non-creator Fake Messiah 13 1761 January 21, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 7493 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  10 Syllogistic arguments for Gods existence Otangelo 84 11438 January 14, 2020 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 14417 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
  Quantum Physics Proves God’s Existence blue grey brain 15 1965 January 2, 2019 at 11:08 pm