Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick your poison
RE: Pick your poison
Mmmm, white russians are godly. But I also like peppermint schnapps (the watered down 20 percent alcohol kind), irish creams, oh and RUMCHATA!! I also like beers, all kinds, but the darker the tastier.

Apple whiskey is yums too, but I have to have a few drinks before I can pound back a shot or two.
[Image: listerine.jpg]

Guaranteed pull with minty fresh breath Wink
[Image: jack-and-coke_zpsb410bc23.jpg]

I like this very much. (points above)

[Image: charro-negro-bebida-con-tequila_zpsa90255aa.jpg]

"charro negro" only way I have Tequila. I once had a complete bottle of tequila with lemon on the side. Needless to say the smell of tequila makes me gag. I love it with coke, though Smile Behold, the charro negro.

[Image: Beer_Selection_zps89a1bbdd.jpg]

This. I love beer. It makes me happy and I feel at home when I have it. I can't explain. I have met heaven, because rexbeccarox advised me to try new beers a while back, and so I did. I have always loved Guinness, Stella, Heineken, and Indio (which I continue to have a relationship with at home and at bars with limited options), but now I'm trying new things in this new place I found in town where they have selection of craft beer. I'm in love! Eeeek!
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(July 6, 2013 at 2:11 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Guaranteed pull with minty fresh breath Wink

How about massive diarrhea? Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 6, 2013 at 1:12 pm)plaincents822 Wrote: Jagermeister

When I first started working at a Domino's when I was in high school my manager's drink of choice was jager. Me and him used to hang out a lot so I ended up drinking a lot of jager. Love the taste of it straight up and cold, I usually just sit it in the freezer with my jagermeister koozie and then drink it straight out of the bottle. Jagerbombs are fun too, but I've tried to cut down on them because I know they are going to absolutely ruin my heart.

I drink my Jager warm. I tried it cold once, and didn't like it. Maybe I just didn't give it enough of a try.

I too am an orange juice fanatic. I used to avoid buying it because compared to pop or water, it's expensive. But I realized that was being silly. I like mine with pulp and can't stand that many stores only stock "pulp free" orange juice. I've become addicted to Tropicana pure premium with extra pulp. (Hmmmmm... maybe the pulp in the pulp free is being used to add the extra pulp to mine? Naw.)

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(July 6, 2013 at 2:26 pm)Ivy Wrote: This. I love beer. It makes me happy and I feel at home when I have it. I can't explain. I have met heaven, because rexbeccarox advised me to try new beers a while back, and so I did. I have always loved Guinness, Stella, Heineken, and Indio (which I continue to have a relationship with at home and at bars with limited options), but now I'm trying new things in this new place I found in town where they have selection of craft beer. I'm in love! Eeeek!

Have you tried Shiner Bock? That's our Texas beer we make. I heard once it was the only American made beer that met the strict requirements to be sold in Germany.

I'm not sure if that's true though. Might just be braggado. It is pretty good though.
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Rahul wrote:
Quote:Have you tried Shiner Bock?

No I haven't. I will, though! Bring it! Big Grin I will make it a purpose to ask for it until I have it. Done.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(July 6, 2013 at 2:27 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: How about massive diarrhea? Big Grin

I thought you were into that kind of thing?
(July 6, 2013 at 3:20 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I thought you were into that kind of thing?

Nope, you've got the wrong person!

(And in case I need to explain myself; Listerine contains among other things sorbitol, which work as a laxative in the human body.)
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Doesn`t matter as long as it`s poison.

But I favor certain beers, like Portugese wine and several liquors.

I hardly ever mix non-alcohol with alcohol. And a cocktail just confuses me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Million Pick-up March. Gawdzilla Sama 0 431 December 3, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 2058 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  [Not Serious]Pick one, then post the next selection. Gawdzilla Sama 64 3101 October 18, 2019 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 5301 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  500th Turtley Thread: You pick for me. Edwardo Piet 24 2441 September 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  A Compelling Reasn to Strangle, Shoot, Stab, Poison, and Otherwise Kill You True Love Rhondazvous 13 3095 December 14, 2015 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Pick my new hairstyle contest BrokenQuill92 94 13174 August 12, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Who do you like in the NBA finals this year? Lebron or Steph Curry & the Pick Setters Whateverist 62 4933 June 17, 2015 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Who would you pick to lead your nation Lemonvariable72 18 2903 March 22, 2015 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Pick My Signature ThePinsir 16 3441 March 17, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: My imaginary friend is GOD