Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blind faith and evolution
RE: Blind faith and evolution
you are no different than religious people i have debated with, thank you for strengthening my argument.

it's this simple,

evolutionists and creationists both have strong beliefs that they would die or kill for in topics that they both do not know

primarily and specifically "we do not believe in god or gods" and "we believe in god or gods"

it is the same principle, ya dun know!!!
(July 19, 2013 at 8:25 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: you are no different than religious people i have debated with, thank you for strengthening my argument.

it's this simple,

evolutionists and creationists both have strong beliefs that they would die or kill for in topics that they both do not know

primarily and specifically "we do not believe in god or gods" and "we believe in god or gods"

it is the same principle, ya dun know!!!

Can you prove you accusation?

And evolution is a known fact and not a belief.
and if its not a cult then why you so offended at me making fun of your name atheists? that is how religious people behave when you call them muslims or christians or buddhists or whatever, how you different? look at how offended you get about your dogmatic cult.

It's because you can't admit you don't know... work on that, im off now good luck ppls

the origin of mankind is a known unknown, goodnight
(July 19, 2013 at 9:32 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote: What's to read? He was in a medically-induced coma, and then coming out of it he was conscious but delirious. Just the right conditions to induce hallucinations of Heaven or whatever your mind comes up with.

(Piling on to your post, DT - no critique of your post, just a personal anecdote to add.)

Big fucking deal. I was in a medically induced coma in January - I have no memory of when I was unconscious, thanks to the constant drip of... wait for it... Rohypnol (go figure!). Coming out of it was a whole different story - lots of no-so-fun hallucinations and delusions.

There's nothing to see here. A medically induced coma is not brain death. End of.
(July 19, 2013 at 8:31 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: and if its not a cult then why you so offended at me making fun of your name atheists? that is how religious people behave when you call them muslims or christians or buddhists or whatever, how you different? look at how offended you get about your dogmatic cult.

It's because you can't admit you don't know... work on that, im off now good luck ppls

I am not offended.

I am merely amazed about how you will probably laught about your own jokes at home whilest no one else laughts about "your jokes". I did admit that I didn`t know and so did others.

The origin of mankind lies within various different spiecies of apes who evolved throughout a million years, a process which is still ungoing.

But I dont expect someone like you to understand that, judging from your posts and your userpics you are probably the kind of person who spends 3 hours each morning infront of a mirror admireing yourself, then spends 6 hours in a fitness center and devotes the rest of his day to his car. All whilest being convinced that you are the greates gift ever given to this earth in terms of intelligence.

The kind of person who would like to appear in Jersey shore.

When I have built my Reich your kind will be punished.
(July 19, 2013 at 8:31 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: and if its not a cult then why you so offended at me making fun of your name atheists? that is how religious people behave when you call them muslims or christians or buddhists or whatever, how you different? look at how offended you get about your dogmatic cult.

No 'we' just get annoyed at people being total dickheads, moving the goalposts in debates, ignoring the comments of people trying to engage with you, and displaying a truly astounding level of ignorance on a multiplicity of topics whilst somehow trying to pretend simultaneously that their thoughts are profound.

Rinse and repeat son, and in an alternate universe somewhere, your dreams will come true!

You=[Image: karl_pilkington_cartoon.jpg]
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
the maturity of these personal attacks is something kiddos, but hey my argument is still the same and you still haven't addressed it.

lol the way i look??? seriously hitler who's delusional?
(July 19, 2013 at 8:49 pm)christcahinkilla Wrote: the maturity of these personal attacks is something kiddos, but hey my argument is still the same and you still haven't addressed it.

Listen boy, you are the last one besides maybe Vincent Vinny here to talk about mature behavior, considering that you believe not knowing anything is something worth boasting about.

Quote:lol the way i look??? seriously hitler who's delusional?

Yes! The way you look. You refused to take part in debates here on a normal civilised level hence I have to conclude that you are a troll. As a result I will shortly regress behavioraly into your stone age level to annoy you for reasons of my personal amusement.

It is up to you to either start to really debate, leave the forum or continue trolling whilest I will attempt to rape your digital anus. And once I am finished it will not matter what you believe or know, you will believe however that you have been fucked by a train.

That is if I dont get bored with my toy which is you and return to skyrim to slaughter dragons and continue the orc holocaust.
I was thinking about calling "POE" but I think I'll change that to "dick".
(July 19, 2013 at 9:01 pm)whateverist Wrote: I was thinking about calling "POE" but I think I'll change that to "dick".

I think I have better things to do than wasting time on that thing.

Hope there will be better stuff to write about on this forum later.

And that someone will have shoved the banhammer up that things ass by that time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Plato's Epistemology: Is Faith a Valid Way to Know? vulcanlogician 10 1477 July 2, 2018 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Symbolic Death and My Second Crisis of Faith InquiringMind 13 2735 September 21, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: InquiringMind
  Faith and achievement bennyboy 76 8581 August 17, 2016 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Faith in Science? Mudhammam 15 3341 October 30, 2014 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: TreeSapNest
  Our society values blind optimism. MusicLovingAtheist 27 5809 October 22, 2014 at 10:38 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is Evolution a science or a faith? Harris 295 66116 August 18, 2014 at 2:21 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  My Loss of faith has caused severe depression Aran 31 7230 June 21, 2013 at 2:41 am
Last Post: whatever76
  The difference between ethical atheism and nihlism is that ethical atheists have more faith jstrodel 104 37302 March 15, 2013 at 8:37 am
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  Please stop equating 'belief' and 'faith' Ryft 3 1983 January 4, 2011 at 10:36 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Faith in Humanity Violet 21 15960 March 17, 2010 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Violet