Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 2:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GTA V
RE: GTA V
I just got it early for PC. Heres a tutorial:

"The consolations of philosophy and the beauties of science; these things are infinitely more awe-inspiring and regenerating and majestic than any invocation of the burning bush or doctrine." - Christopher Hitchens
It has boobies and it is fun, love using hookers and getting my money back HA!. Story is not bad either.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Is anybody watching UberHaxorNova play this?

Grand Theft Auto V. The amusing thing to me is that the marketers had to wrap the V with a banner that reads 'five'. Do the buyers really not know Roman numerals? Holy fuck!

I would love to be a teenage boy today. 75% of the competition is too busy thumbing a control pad for fake 'boobies' while I trapse around showing interest in 'real' boobies. I could go into second base with a stand-up double, rather than being tagged out a yard short.
Oh shit! Is that what the V stands for? Wow! You learn something new everyday!
So far, I'm loving it.

It's the little aspects of the game that they've changed that really make a difference IMHO.

Such as escaping form the poe-lice and the mechanics they've introduced. Changing cars means it's less likely the police will spot you, and hiding in an alley way and turning your lights off and seeing the police drive past, or creep by and shine their spotlight around to see if they can see someone.

IF you've ever seen the film "Drive" with Ryan Gosling, the police chases have become a bit more like the initial 'chase' sequence that's on there (without spoling the film or the game). You can still drive as fast and as hard as you can to get away, or you can act stealthily and try and hide in plain sight. Love it.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Some of the random things that happen are pretty cool as well. For instance, I shot some guy off his bike outside a hospital, and the medics run over to revive him. Next thing you know someone else in a car runs one of the paramedics over, the other paramedic grabs him out of his car, and they have a fight. Guy from the car wins, the other medic manages to get back up, cracks him round the head and with one shot he's out. Funniest fucking thing I've ever seen, and to top it off the medic who's won the fight tries to revive the other medic, literally says "fuck this" and walks off into the sunset.

All that happened, and it wasn't scripted or anything. Fucking brilliant game, the AI is a step above anything else I've seen. I think the people who knock GTA and only focus on the 'drugs, sex, violence' aspect of it have probably never even played it.
(September 20, 2013 at 7:05 am)Napoléon Wrote: Some of the random things that happen are pretty cool as well. For instance, I shot some guy off his bike outside a hospital, and the medics run over to revive him. Next thing you know someone else in a car runs one of the paramedics over, the other paramedic grabs him out of his car, and they have a fight. Guy from the car wins, the other medic manages to get back up, cracks him round the head and with one shot he's out. Funniest fucking thing I've ever seen, and to top it off the medic who's won the fight tries to revive the other medic, literally says "fuck this" and walks off into the sunset.

All that happened, and it wasn't scripted or anything. Fucking brilliant game, the AI is a step above anything else I've seen. I think the people who knock GTA and only focus on the 'drugs, sex, violence' aspect of it have probably never even played it.

Ha that sounds hilarious.

I've noticed that the AI does script a lot of funny random events to occur. I've been driving past and had a guy ram the back of my car, then drive off with 2 police cars chasing after him. I joined in the chase which went on for ages before the escaping car rammed into a building and they were shot by the police.

Also seen lots of people just fighting on the street and going at each other.

Yeah I agree with you, think a lot of people who criticise the game have probably never even played it.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I have been run over by one of those chases, I also been shot at by stealing some random ladies car too.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
What are the chases from the police like? How far do they esculate? I used to love getting the army after me in previous GTA games although I haven't played on properly for a while I don't know if the army still gets involved.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone here play GTA Online? copiedusername 2 714 December 17, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: copiedusername
  Any GTA V gamers here? GODZILLA 5 576 March 29, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: Raven Orlock
  GTA IV goes for 6 bucks this weekend on steam abaris 10 1656 July 10, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  GTA 5 PC OfficerVajardian 11 2038 August 15, 2014 at 9:52 am
Last Post: OfficerVajardian
  GTA V JohnNelson98 17 1997 August 13, 2014 at 8:07 am
Last Post: OfficerVajardian
  GTA V OGirly 2 627 March 20, 2014 at 11:16 am
Last Post: Nine
  GTA 5 announced Napoléon 2 1150 October 31, 2012 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Napoléon