Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel Never Did a Thing to the Arabs
RE: Israel Never Did a Thing to the Arabs
(December 31, 2013 at 3:56 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: From that I can assume your mind is very small & ineffective.

Dodgy Good one.
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
(December 31, 2013 at 6:43 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 3:56 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: From that I can assume your mind is very small & ineffective.

Dodgy Good one.
You asked for it!
(December 31, 2013 at 8:02 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 6:43 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: Dodgy Good one.
You asked for it!

Your MOM asked for IT last night IN BED!
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
(December 31, 2013 at 8:12 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 8:02 pm)MarxRaptor Wrote: You asked for it!

Your MOM asked for IT last night IN BED!

With or without sheets?
(December 31, 2013 at 8:23 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 8:12 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: Your MOM asked for IT last night IN BED!

With or without sheets?

The real question is, with or without an Israeli gimp?
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
(December 31, 2013 at 8:24 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote:
(December 31, 2013 at 8:23 pm)Belac Enrobso Wrote: With or without sheets?

The real question is, with or without an Israeli gimp?

Which ever floats the boats of you and her.
Quote:Palestine was basically empty.

Seven hundred thousand refugees from a place that was 'basically empty'?

Quote:The purpose of creating their own state is to give them a place to be safe from antisemitism.

Seriously, dude. You think the Israelis are safe from anti-Semitism? I suppose all those rockets from Gaza are fired in appreciation.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(December 31, 2013 at 3:32 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: Well, Israel didn't, but America and Britain did I believe. The creation of modern Israel is in my mind the equivalent of China invading Arkansas to give it to the Cherokee.

Except of course cherokean claims are only 200 or so years old and therefore 10 times more valid than those of the Jews to Palestine.

A act of more comparable cravenness would be the Chinese moving all Englishman into northern Scotland to give half of England back to the Italians, mainly because the Chinese had taken over Italy and didn't want Italians in their midst.

As to Jews having a country to call their own in which they don't have to worry what their neighbors think of them, well, they most definitely don't deserve to have it if can only be obtained by Palestinians having to worry about what their neighbors think of them because they are not Jewish.
(December 31, 2013 at 3:32 pm)The_Thinking_Theist Wrote: Well, Israel didn't, but America and Britain did I believe. The creation of modern Israel is in my mind the equivalent of China invading Arkansas to give it to the Cherokee.
Oh Please. Get your facts right before you come on here pontificating. Israel was not awarded by Britain and the USA, you are speaking from ideology without any consideration for history.

The UN took over the mandates from the league of nations and voted for the creation of the State of Israel with over 2/3 of the vote.

Both the USA and the Soviet Union voted for the creation. Britain abstained.
Boohoo, what difference does it make who it were that voted to be generous with someone else's land to solve their own problems at other people's expense while indulge in the appearance of the moral high ground to boot?

The key is the Arabs and Palestinians, who ought to have a veto, didn't.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1148 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Bellwether, is that really a thing? Brian37 8 482 November 3, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1956 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1317 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Aren't Judaism and Aryanism the same thing? Sweden83 63 2982 December 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: no one
  Is preserving languages a good thing? FlatAssembler 21 2681 November 4, 2020 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Is corruption mostly a good thing? FlatAssembler 26 2116 December 16, 2019 at 9:28 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4193 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1089 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia as USA ally is not a bad thing Rignia 6 993 November 25, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: WinterHold