Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 12:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When silence is screaming
RE: When silence is screaming
(April 8, 2014 at 11:44 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Way too often. I did it three times last week.

So you are a mod that abuses a chemical that is in the same family as ketamine and PCP.

Its good you dont do enough for the out of body or pschedelic xp. U might ban accounts due to hallucination, paranoia, no reason, or for shits and gigglesWink

Remind me to always be on your good side mr poor manns pcp bingen staff :p
If it was just up to me, you would be banned already, just for what you just said.

Now, pray real hard my peers will find enough will to save your ass. A blatant personal attack, tthat was. Dodgy
Nah jst a friendly gesture to a fellow who enjoys the same angel dust as myself.

Dextromethorphan is called poor mans pcp. Well if I dont make it here I'm sure there is somewhere online 4 an autistic psyco like meself. Too bad. I had some more plans for trippin ballz home videos to share Sad

Also prayer won't help. God and my guardian angel want me outta here asap!
Really? Just because you put smileys on the shit you type, that does not mean you can do anything. Mind the no personal attack rule and your precedents. Seriously dude, i expected more of you. But you are here just to cause shock.
Well I mentioned he doesnt use enough to have the out of body or psyc experiences. He can use it responsible unlike me. That is a compliment cuz i cant stop after a bottle. Inever meant it as an insult but whatevs. Ive had a lot of meaningful conversations with ppl here. It wasnt an attack at all but am sorry it came accross that way.
(April 9, 2014 at 11:57 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: The whole pack of 20. It was an overdose for sure.

Jesus Christ. That's double the amount I can handle at this point. Back in the day I would take the equivalent of 16 each time, but that would send me into the stratosphere.

I had a friend that once took 32, and he practically went into a coma.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(April 9, 2014 at 3:25 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(April 9, 2014 at 11:57 am)Phatt Matt s Wrote: The whole pack of 20. It was an overdose for sure.

Jesus Christ. That's double the amount I can handle at this point. Back in the day I would take the equivalent of 16 each time, but that would send me into the stratosphere.

I had a friend that once took 32, and he practically went into a coma.
How the hell do u use it so responsibly?

I often try to just use one bottle and can't even stop at that. Once that warm red numb and itchy feelin sets in I need to run back to super one and reload.

Yeah it dissasociates the mind from the body so u can reach a point where u can't walk, talk, or feel pain.

I'm doin two bottles more tonight. No work tommorow so I'm goin to mars and back. Smile

U aren't a junky or addict like me cuz u clearly know how to exercise selfcontrol and dont have an irresistable urge to trip ballz

(April 9, 2014 at 3:14 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Really? Just because you put smileys on the shit you type, that does not mean you can do anything. Mind the no personal attack rule and your precedents.
I actually can't believe this looks like a personal attack. I love this person because he/she and I may be the only two people on af that are sharing this in common and currently exercising our desire for this remedy.

It was meant as a personal compliment and playful gesture of affection to someone I can relate to.

I'm not here to shock anyone. Some people here are my friends and enjoy what I have to say. I'm here for them and for myself to ask questions, read,
And learn. Not attempting to offend anyone! Not once have I intended to offend anyone here. When people told me my suicide avatar offended them I changed it. My name was offensive to some so I changed it. I want to offend absolutely nobody. That is the truth! I promise! Zero intention of causing anyone displeasure!
(April 9, 2014 at 2:37 pm)LastPoet Wrote: If it was just up to me, you would be banned already, just for what you just said.

Now, pray real hard my peers will find enough will to save your ass. A blatant personal attack, tthat was. Dodgy
Whiskey tango...I personally don't care if PMS gets banned, but I sure didn't see an attack anywhere...FWIW
I'm still scratching my head
I will apologize for my misjudgement TC. Damn context. Disregard what i said. For now!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Screaming! ThePinsir 0 585 June 18, 2014 at 10:41 am
Last Post: ThePinsir
  May we have a moment of silence? festive1 16 4356 September 24, 2012 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Hit the mute button for a moment of silence popeyespappy 5 1811 May 21, 2012 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Shell B