Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 3:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am God
RE: I am God
A Muslim Atheist? pretty sure those are mutually exclusive worldviews. Unless you're a cultural Muslim who's an Atheist, or you're just a confused Muslim. Maybe Agnostic Muslim would fit you better.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
(June 26, 2014 at 10:48 am)Godslayer Wrote: A Muslim Atheist? pretty sure those are mutually exclusive worldviews. Unless you're a cultural Muslim who's an Atheist, or you're just a confused Muslim. Maybe Agnostic Muslim would fit you better.

No don't do it! Don't get him started! Nooooo
Deadpan
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Agnostic is about "I don't know", but I absolutely reject God and deity (matter and concept), religion and nonsense. . 100%
What is the correct description?
You still seem confused, here you go.
[Image: gnosticism_graph.png]
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
Thank you . . but still confused, none describes rejection of God and Deity relating to "matter and concept", ie. "No God (0)".
It is not "lacking", "absence" or "without". . it is absolutely reject God and Deity.
Reject or disbelief? if you reject then that implies you still believe in a god to some capacity. If you disbelieve strongly or mildly, that would just make you an Atheist. Problem solved.
Okay, strongly disbelieve. . "0"
Muslim Atheist, I suspect some word play on your part. You say you reject God. But you seem to differentiate between God and Allah. Do you reject Allah? Do you disbelieve in Allah? Can you state "There is no Allah?"
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it
(June 26, 2014 at 1:15 pm)vodkafan Wrote: Muslim Atheist, I suspect some word play on your part. You say you reject God. But you seem to differentiate between God and Allah. Do you reject Allah? Do you disbelieve in Allah? Can you state "There is no Allah?"

He actually answered this in his other retarded thread:
He can't. Allah is not god. It's just some thing/person that created everything, watches our every move to figure out if he/she/it is going to send us to hell over not following the rules he/she/it sent us in the koran.

Muslim Atheists god is a - special - god, and therefore should not be called 'god' but allah.
(June 26, 2014 at 1:25 pm)Bibliofagus Wrote:
(June 26, 2014 at 1:15 pm)vodkafan Wrote: Muslim Atheist, I suspect some word play on your part. You say you reject God. But you seem to differentiate between God and Allah. Do you reject Allah? Do you disbelieve in Allah? Can you state "There is no Allah?"

He actually answered this in his other retarded thread:
He can't. Allah is not god. It's just some thing/person that created everything, watches our every move to figure out if he/she/it is going to send us to hell over not following the rules he/she/it sent us in the koran.

Muslim Atheists god is a - special - god, and therefore should not be called 'god' but allah.
It is possible to be a secular Jew or secular Christian, people who like the traditions and or pretty motifs in a book and still not buy the head character in that particular book. So it should not be impossible for a "Muslim" to be the same. However the way this nut argues I really don't think he is an atheist at all. I simply think he wants to re define Islam to suit his own desires.

Same argument I get from pantheists "I am not like the others", um yes you are. Woo and superstition are still the same no matter what you call them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20334 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie