Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 11:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am God
RE: I am God
(July 4, 2014 at 12:38 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Since when blank denial is thinking ? Big Grin

Since when is acceptance without evidence rational?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(June 24, 2014 at 12:58 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

More crazy talk

Quote: and the story in the Bible is different from the Quran

Quoting fairytale books is no more valuable than copypasta here.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 4, 2014 at 12:41 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Since when is acceptance without evidence rational?

What are you referring to? Please clearly state your conclusion. . .
(July 4, 2014 at 12:43 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: What are you referring to? Please clearly state your conclusion. . .

It is quite simple really.

Zero evidence for the existence of Allah should not mean blind, fallible belief in stated deity nonetheless.
~ Erin Hunter
(July 4, 2014 at 12:42 pm)Losty Wrote: More crazy talk

This is the pattern that you consider as thinking . . . "I deny, I deny, I deny, I have no burden of proof, and etc. " Smile

(July 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Zero evidence for the existence of Allah should not mean blind, fallible belief in stated deity nonetheless.

Then I'm waiting to hear that people can prove their existence. . .
(July 4, 2014 at 12:38 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Since when blank denial is thinking ? Big Grin

You have given me nothing to think about. Atheism is a lack of belief an deities. That's all it is. I can provide a dictionary definition as eveudence but I cannot be arsed to do that because I have already done that for you.

You say it's something more, then fucking prove it. Use your own words. English is not enough they have to be well formed intelligible sentences not just a bunch of words tossed in that make no sense. Then provide a link that supports what you say. No copypasta.
If you can do that I will gladly think about it.
I cannot consider or debate that which is nothing more than mumbo jumbo and crazy talk with giant copypastas.

Quote:
(July 4, 2014 at 1:21 am)Losty Wrote: I don't think atheism is about anything...

about nothing, and therefore, no existence. . . be invisible.

What is a rock about? Does is exist? What is the philosophical meaning that connects all bicyclists? Do bicyclists exist?

(July 4, 2014 at 12:43 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 4, 2014 at 12:41 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Since when is acceptance without evidence rational?

What are you referring to? Please clearly state your conclusion. . .

What right do you of all people have to request a clearly stated conclusion? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

0/10

(July 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

This is the pattern that you consider as thinking . . . "I deny, I deny, I deny, I have no burden of proof, and etc. " Smile

(July 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Zero evidence for the existence of Allah should not mean blind, fallible belief in stated deity nonetheless.

That burden of proof is upon you, for making the extraordinary claim that Allah exists when there is no clear evidence that he exists.

That which can be claimed without the evidence to support it can also be dismissed without evidence.
~ Erin Hunter
(July 4, 2014 at 12:50 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: That burden of proof is upon you, for making the extraordinary claim that Allah exists when there is no clear evidence that he exists.

That which can be claimed without the evidence to support it can also be dismissed without evidence.

Did I make such claims? Where ?

(June 26, 2014 at 2:33 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: There is no Allah. It is just an idea and none is equivalent.
(July 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

What the fuck would you have me prove? I think your posts are evidence enough that you live in your own world and no one else knows what the fuck you're talking about.

Quote:

I'm not clicking your fucking links or reading your copypastas. Learn how to form your own thoughts FFS

(July 4, 2014 at 12:52 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:
(July 4, 2014 at 12:50 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: That burden of proof is upon you, for making the extraordinary claim that Allah exists when there is no clear evidence that he exists.

Did I make such claims? Where ?

(June 26, 2014 at 2:33 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: There is no Allah. It is just an idea and none is equivalent.

Yes you did make such claims. You have claimed the existence and denied the existence of god several times in this thread and others.

0/10

I believe your pattern of denial is quite terrible
no one can enter into any rational discussion with you at all. end. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20336 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie