Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 10, 2024, 10:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am God
RE: I am God
MA, you are insane, please shut the fuck up.
I'm still curious about how all this shit is being received at your local mosque MA.
Ever tried telling them all this?
(July 9, 2014 at 8:22 am)Muslim Atheism Wrote: The same thing has happened because of Islam, people support, kill and oppress others in the name of their religion or what they belief (bigot). .

You're calling me a bigot? Lmfao. You really think I support an Islamic extremist group? You really think I care who wants to worship a rock?

Anyways, I just wanted to to congratulate you because you made a clear intelligible post that was actually true (besides that I'm not a bigot) for the first time in this thread! Good job!

*EDIT* well shit, I believe I accidental misquoted you. I just looked back and saw that you said "before Islam" and not "because of" Islam. Oops you're still a moron.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(July 9, 2014 at 2:24 pm)Bibliofagus Wrote: I'm still curious about how all this shit is being received at your local mosque MA.

You mean masjid Wink
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]
(July 9, 2014 at 2:24 pm)Bibliofagus Wrote: I'm still curious about how all this shit is being received at your local mosque MA.

Telling them does not prove anything. . it is just a fallacy. The premise is in the Quran, and people can verify it with simple logic. . . anyone.

Main premise for interpretation of the Quran.

(July 9, 2014 at 5:00 pm)Losty Wrote: You're calling me a bigot? Lmfao. You really think I support an Islamic extremist group? You really think I care who wants to worship a rock?

Nope, I'm telling about what happen before Islam, and the main theme of Islam is to lay the foundation for unity in diversity through freedom of religion. The disbelievers in the Quran are the bigots (sectarianism). . . the hypocrites in all religions or community and they are the enemy of social unity because they cannot accept diversity of belief and faith. Smile
(July 9, 2014 at 7:37 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

Telling them does not prove anything. . it is just a fallacy. The premise is in the Quran, and people can verify it with simple logic. . . anyone.

Main premise for interpretation of the Quran.

(July 9, 2014 at 5:00 pm)Losty Wrote: You're calling me a bigot? Lmfao. You really think I support an Islamic extremist group? You really think I care who wants to worship a rock?

Nope, I'm telling about what happen before Islam, and the main theme of Islam is to lay the foundation for unity in diversity through freedom of religion. The disbelievers in the Quran are the bigots (sectarianism). . . the hypocrites in all religions or community and they are the enemy of social unity and cannot accept diversity of belief and faith. Smile

Fallacy:
[Image: inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg]
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
simple, read the Quran. . Smile
(July 9, 2014 at 7:37 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote:

Nope, I'm telling about what happen before Islam, and the main theme of Islam is to lay the foundation for unity in diversity through freedom of religion. The disbelievers in the Quran are the bigots (sectarianism). . . the hypocrites in all religions or community and they are the enemy of social unity because they cannot accept diversity of belief and faith. Smile

Yes yes you are the 1 true Muslim and all the other Muslims (you know the ones who believe that Allah is the one true god) they're all fake Muslims.

No. If you do not believe that Allah is the one true god then you are not a Muslim. You are a delusional guy who reads the Qu'ran and either makes up his own religion from it or follows some other quack who made up a new religion from it. Doesn't make you more or less crazy than the Muslims. It just makes you not a Muslim in the traditional sense of the word.

0/10

Okay, I've debated for many years with Muslim, scholars and clergy etc, I guess. . hundreds of them. . . and this is the same response I've received from religious people. . . they appeal to fallacy when they cannot think any valid logical explanations. . that doesn't surprise me much, but it is very weird when I see the same strategy being used over and over again by someone claimed to be an Atheist. . . or perhaps. . . Smile
(July 9, 2014 at 8:29 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: Okay, I've debated for many years with Muslim, scholars and clergy etc, I guess. . hundreds of them. . . and this is the same response I've received from religious people. . . they appeal to fallacy when they cannot think any valid logical explanations. . that doesn't surprise me much, but it is very weird when I see the same strategy being used over and over again by someone claimed to be an Atheist. . . or perhaps. . . Smile

I indeed am not appealing to fallacy, unless there is a fallacy of using the actual definition of a word. The last I checked that isn't a fallacy.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20336 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie