Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 11:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love and Hugs thread
RE: Love and Hugs thread
For all my lovely, lusty lady friends, actual and virtual:

[Image: kissing.gif]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 1, 2014 at 8:37 pm)Stimbo Wrote: For all my lovely, lusty lady friends, actual and virtual:

[Image: kissing.gif]

And in the rest of the gif she jumped his bones.

Wink Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
You crazy
(October 1, 2014 at 8:44 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: You crazy

You have NO idea!
Dying to live, living to die.
(October 1, 2014 at 7:40 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 1, 2014 at 6:29 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Is clothing optional for these hugs, or am I jumping the gun as usual?

For you? Clothing is always optional Wink

[Image: oops-pants-off.gif]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Damn, need about a litre of insulin to get thru all the treacly pap in this fetid and odious lust fest.

If you were all howling in my backyard, I'd spray you down with the garden hose.

Undecided
Heart 
LOSTY LOSTYLOSTY

We love you.
(October 1, 2014 at 11:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: If you were all howling in my backyard, I'd spray you down with the garden hose.

Promise?
(October 1, 2014 at 11:43 pm)whateverist Wrote: LOSTY LOSTYLOSTY

We love you.

And I love all of you Heart Kiss
[Image: kisses+and+hugs+cookies+%2528Large%2529.jpg]

(October 1, 2014 at 11:33 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Damn, need about a litre of insulin to get thru all the treacly pap in this fetid and odious lust fest.

If you were all howling in my backyard, I'd spray you down with the garden hose.

Undecided

Come now Mr. Grumpypants, a little hug will make you feel better Heart

[Image: tumblr_lvv4tzhtAz1r4wbaoo1_500.jpg]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I can vouch for that. Most definitely can I vouch for that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4306 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The: "How Much Do You Love AF?" thread Edwardo Piet 26 3744 September 14, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: c172
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 7095 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Something cute to brighten up your day. If you didn't love cats, you love them now. IanHulett 34 6996 July 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: MTL
  The ~hugs~ thread Aroura 16 2820 June 1, 2015 at 7:45 am
Last Post: robvalue
  "I Love" Thread HeyItsZeus 13 4270 March 30, 2011 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Jax