Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 9:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Abortion not allowed
RE: Abortion not allowed
C4RM5

Admit it. Your real problem is a puritanical view of sex. Regardless of the likely consequences, you don't think anyone but married couples should ever have any. It doesn't have anything to do with babies.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(October 7, 2014 at 3:58 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Put it this way I believe that if you don't want to get pregnant don't have sex, simple.

There certainly is something simple in this thread. Let's see if you can identify it.
Is it ironic that it's easier for a man to have sex with a man than a woman in the Islamic countries? (Serious question)
(October 7, 2014 at 4:29 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: Is it ironic that it's easier for a man to have sex with man than a woman in the middle east? (Serious question)

Really?

I hadn't heard that.

Is there a reason for this? And surely, it's frowned upon?
Dying to live, living to die.
Segregation
A woman need to be a virgin to get married
Men don't have hymens
(October 7, 2014 at 4:06 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: I did post that only 5% of rapes lead to pregnancy so it doesn't explain the millions of murders committed each year in abortion clinics.

What the actual fuck? What about "abortion, by definition, is not murder" don't you understand?

Fuck me.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(October 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm)DramaQueen Wrote: Segregation
A woman need to be a virgin to get married
Men don't have hymens

Oh, the whole cult of the virgin thing.

Gotcha.
(October 7, 2014 at 3:56 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Why Im I being called monsterous I just want to give everyone a chance to live. You are the ones wanting to prevent people from living.

What people?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Sperm
(October 7, 2014 at 4:39 pm)Losty Wrote:
(October 7, 2014 at 3:56 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Why Im I being called monsterous I just want to give everyone a chance to live. You are the ones wanting to prevent people from living.

What people?

This is what I keep wondering.

C4rm: I won't call you a monster for having an opinion that is opposite to mine. I've already mentioned in an earlier post that you're entitled to have an opinion, as we all are.

But you will see that the majority of us don't consider an embryo a person until it's viable. Any more than we consider an egg to be a chicken.

On a slightly different them, and I won't apologise for using the language I use here, something that really pisses me off is the pricks who state that an unborn child, at whatever age, trumps the right of a mother to life if carrying the pregnancy will endanger the mother's life.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2866 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1339 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1473 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Argentina steps closer to legalising abortion pocaracas 0 370 June 14, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  New Iowa Law Restricts Abortion To Before Most Women Know They're Pregnant The Industrial Atheist 164 25363 May 20, 2018 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  U2 chooses legal abortion over Christianity Foxaèr 11 1669 May 5, 2018 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  So Republicunts Are Only Against Abortion For Other People Minimalist 5 1255 April 13, 2018 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25816 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice Minimalist 46 4148 February 23, 2018 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Texas: you must have a funeral for your abortion Foxaèr 25 7576 June 14, 2017 at 11:44 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye