Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 8:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is unreasonable
RE: Atheism is unreasonable
(November 21, 2014 at 4:30 pm)Chuck Wrote: If a chimp gets a human to talk back to him, the chimp has already won the moral victory. It would never be a credit to the human to lay out a sounder argument than can a chimp.

Don't insult the chimps. They don't deserve it.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(November 21, 2014 at 4:32 pm)abaris Wrote:
(November 21, 2014 at 4:30 pm)Chuck Wrote: If a chimp gets a human to talk back to him, the chimp has already won the moral victory. It would never be a credit to the human to lay out a sounder argument than can a chimp.

Don't insult the chimps. They don't deserve it.

No, more like a howling, lobotomized baboon
It is almost as he enjoys the attention...
(November 21, 2014 at 4:39 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It is almost as he enjoys the attention...

If he could carry on and win an argument solely in his head, then he might actually be worth something as psychiatric case study. But alas he needs another person to pretend to win the argument. That makes him worthless even as a case study.
(November 21, 2014 at 4:39 pm)LastPoet Wrote: It is almost as he enjoys the attention...

I enjoy the combat.
(November 21, 2014 at 6:07 pm)His_Majesty Wrote:

I enjoy the combat.

do you believe jesus died for you or only specific people.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(November 21, 2014 at 4:12 pm)Esquilax Wrote: No, you either dismissed it out of hand or asserted that since we couldn't use it to rule out intelligent design, it must not be true. People can actually read the things you write here, you know. Dodgy

I never said it "must not be true" because it can't rule out intelligent design..I said since it can't rule out intelligent design, then it can't be a given fact, you know, how you evolutionists portray it to be.

Reading comprehension, again.

(November 21, 2014 at 4:12 pm)Esquilax Wrote: No, I kinda want to mind the agenda. My work isn't the kind of thing a religious person would openly appreciate; I'm not ashamed of what it is, it's common knowledge what I write both here and in my personal life, but I have this suspicion that if I tell you it'll be used as a relentless distraction to both taunt me and avoid answering any of my more substantive posts.

Inbox me, lil fella. Just because we disagree on religion and science doesn't mean that we can't share common interests elsewhere.

(November 21, 2014 at 4:12 pm)Esquilax Wrote: You want to cut and run now that we won't let you get away without answering? Thinking

Me, run? An iceberg has a better chance in hell than me run from any atheist ROFLOL

(November 21, 2014 at 6:10 pm)dyresand Wrote: do you believe jesus died for you or only specific people.

He died for everyone, under one condition: that you accept him as Lord and Savior and believe that he died on the cross for your sins.
(November 21, 2014 at 6:16 pm)His_Majesty Wrote: Me, run? An iceberg has a better chance in hell than me run from any atheist ROFLOL

That is amusing on so many levels.
(November 21, 2014 at 4:21 pm)coldwx Wrote: I will use whatever language I feel appropriate at the fucking time and I won't watch my mouth for you or anyone else, and I am not your son you pretentious prick.

ROFLOL

(November 21, 2014 at 4:21 pm)coldwx Wrote: So I ask for evidence and you present a bible verse and what YOU observe. I don't care what "the evolutionist" believes. I want your repeated experimental evidence of creation, that a "kind" was created by god at some time. As you said, if can't be experimented on or repeated you should not believe it.

Let me go ahead and just repeat what I had JUST said to you:

I observe animals "bringing forth after their kind"...that is what I observe...that is what I can experiment with if I put two dogs, male/female, in one room...have them mate...and however many months later, they will produce a dog...that is an example of BRINGING FORTH AFTER THEIR KIND.
(November 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm)His_Majesty Wrote:
(November 21, 2014 at 4:21 pm)coldwx Wrote: I will use whatever language I feel appropriate at the fucking time and I won't watch my mouth for you or anyone else, and I am not your son you pretentious prick.

ROFLOL

(November 21, 2014 at 4:21 pm)coldwx Wrote: So I ask for evidence and you present a bible verse and what YOU observe. I don't care what "the evolutionist" believes. I want your repeated experimental evidence of creation, that a "kind" was created by god at some time. As you said, if can't be experimented on or repeated you should not believe it.

Let me go ahead and just repeat what I had JUST said to you:

I observe animals "bringing forth after their kind"...that is what I observe...that is what I can experiment with if I put two dogs, male/female, in one room...have them mate...and however many months later, they will produce a dog...that is an example of BRINGING FORTH AFTER THEIR KIND.

I didn't ask you that. Reading comprehension as you say. I asked for evidence that God created the dog in the first place.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. "

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The balance of an unreasonable lifestyle Castle 91 14821 September 22, 2011 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: frankiej