Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 23, 2024, 9:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism is unreasonable
RE: Atheism is unreasonable
(November 22, 2014 at 3:17 pm)Losty Wrote: Hmm...

Now that's hot. I can only think of one other thing to put there that would be hotter.
(November 22, 2014 at 3:33 pm)whateverist Wrote:
(November 22, 2014 at 3:17 pm)Losty Wrote: Hmm...

Now that's hot. I can only think of one other thing to put there that would be hotter.

Ghost pepper? Big Grin Angel
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Never had it called that before. I thought you wanted to call it Mac?
(November 22, 2014 at 3:44 pm)whateverist Wrote: Never had it called that before. I thought you wanted to call it Mac?

That was Beccs :p

Hmm... I was thinking of either bald-headed yogurt slinger or bologna pony. Big Grin

0/10

(November 22, 2014 at 3:44 pm)whateverist Wrote: Never had it called that before. I thought you wanted to call it Mac?

Is that with cheese?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 22, 2014 at 4:10 pm)Stimbo Wrote:

Is that with cheese?

White American cheese?

0/10

I was thinking more that yellow processed stuff; perhaps with a gherkin.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(November 22, 2014 at 4:10 pm)Stimbo Wrote:

Is that with cheese?

Always, well actually its more of a yogurt substitute.
(November 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm)His_Majesty Wrote: Let me go ahead and just repeat what I had JUST said to you:

I observe animals "bringing forth after their kind"...that is what I observe...that is what I can experiment with if I put two dogs, male/female, in one room...have them mate...and however many months later, they will produce a dog...that is an example of BRINGING FORTH AFTER THEIR KIND.

Just as the theory of evolution predicts.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(November 21, 2014 at 6:24 pm)His_Majesty Wrote: Let me go ahead and just repeat what I had JUST said to you:

I observe animals "bringing forth after their kind"...that is what I observe...that is what I can experiment with if I put two dogs, male/female, in one room...have them mate...and however many months later, they will produce a dog...that is an example of BRINGING FORTH AFTER THEIR KIND.
That's an awful lot of "kinds" Noah would have had to gather.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The balance of an unreasonable lifestyle Castle 91 14798 September 22, 2011 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: frankiej