Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 3:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Detecting design or intent in nature
RE: Detecting design or intent in nature
Catholics are hunted by whom...and where do I get a permit? Is there a bag limit or are we talking vermin law in effect? I already have a plan, I'm going to put a blind in a tree and chain a small naked boy to a post down on the ground. When I go to brag to my redneck buddies, whats the metric...the size of the silly hat, the quality of the pelt, or the overall girth of the catholic?

(Min....MIN!..heres that argument -for- guns....pay attention)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 9, 2015 at 12:46 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Catholics are hunted by whom...and where do I get a permit? Is there a bag limit or are we talking vermin law in effect? I already have a plan, I'm going to put a blind in a tree and chain a small naked boy to a post down on the ground. When I go to brag to my redneck buddies, whats the metric...the size of the silly hat, the quality of the pelt, or the overall girth of the catholic?

Hunted by all because they see all the gold shining from there, and all the art, and that has been like that ever since, and will never change, and whenever they take a brush it turns to shit that at best can be sold in Hollywood where the Jews are in charge and know how to market shit to the world that they call modern and so help them dig their own grave.

And you know, that is all part of the plan that you do not see, as now 500 years in our post-reform era that drained and dispersed all the entropy stored, or I should say all the universal entropy stored that led the medieval period to renaissance that also took a 1000 years to attain. So from this follows that another 500 years are to come in which there is no energy left to spend and so the fall of the civilization will be 500 year hence, and then from there it will start all over again.
(January 9, 2015 at 12:55 pm)Chili Wrote: Hunted by all because they see all the gold shining from there
Yep. All that gold just sitting there, instead of being used to do things Catholic doctrine supposedly advocates.
An anti-semite as well. Bellissimo!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I've given up on even addressing Chili's posts. They have the content and smell of a toilet after eating chili.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(January 7, 2015 at 11:17 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(January 7, 2015 at 2:02 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Evolution is more akin to a force than a system.

It is merely whatever helps one animal breed and another not.
Longer legs, bigger lungs, not standing by the tiger, you get the idea.

You don't have to invoke anything extra, but by the lord Harry I'm sure you'll try, because you believe so hard and want others to join in so your view wont seem quite so silly.

In physics a force is something that causes a change in an object's motion. Evolution is not a force. Evolution is a system because it contains different elements which together make a more complex whole. Elements of evolution are replication, heritability, change or mutation, and selection.

I said it was "akin" to a force I did not say it was literally a force.

Evolution is the accumulation of things breeding for a long time. The PRESSURES on this can take many forms. Some of which you have touched on.
The thing is if things live and reproduce then evolution is what happens no intelligence is required.
In fact for the vast majority of the time life has been on earth things were pretty static still things started to get it on.
Where was the intelligence for the first billion years?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/nature/history_of_the_earth

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It was bunkered down in the holes in Woodies argument.
(January 9, 2015 at 12:46 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Catholics are hunted by whom...and where do I get a permit?
Reminds me of a hat I had way back when, "Why do they call it tourist season if you can't shoot them?".
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(January 9, 2015 at 1:14 pm)Rhythm Wrote: An anti-semite as well. Bellissimo!

No way, we walk side by side with them, but they understand the argosy of business and we just need them to sell.
Sounds pretty "bigoted asshole" to me.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Argument against Intelligent Design Jrouche 27 3359 June 2, 2019 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Nature Of Truth WisdomOfTheTrees 5 1101 February 21, 2017 at 5:30 am
Last Post: Sal
  The Dogma of Human Nature WisdomOfTheTrees 15 2665 February 8, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WisdomOfTheTrees
  The nature of evidence Wryetui 150 15851 May 6, 2016 at 6:21 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  THE SELF-REINFORCING NATURE OF SOCIAL HIERARCHY: ORIGINS AND CONSEQUENCES OF POWER .. nihilistcat 9 3873 June 29, 2015 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  Religion had good intentions, but nature has better LivingNumbers6.626 39 9287 December 3, 2014 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: John V
  On the nature of evidence. trmof 125 27816 October 26, 2014 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Who can answer? (law of nature) reality.Mathematician 10 2999 June 18, 2014 at 7:17 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  On the appearance of Design Angrboda 7 1832 March 16, 2014 at 4:04 am
Last Post: xr34p3rx
  Morality in Nature Jiggerj 89 24445 October 4, 2013 at 2:04 am
Last Post: genkaus