Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 5, 2024, 4:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being gay is a fetish.
RE: Being gay is a fetish.
(April 18, 2015 at 4:00 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(April 18, 2015 at 3:32 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Your only objection to teh gay is male on male anal sex Heywood?  You'd blow a guy, or could choose to enjoy blowing a guy...if it weren't for "ass tulips"?  Because of "ass tulips" you decided that you didn't like cock after all?  

Just tell your boyfriend not to put it in your ass and the two of you can have a happy life together.     Undecided

I don't object to the gay male.  I only believe the heterosexual orientation is better than homosexual orientation.   Why?  Because male/female sex is less cumbersome.  Male/Female sex allows one to create an offspring with someone they love.  I believe that most people also believe the heterosexual orientation is better than homosexual orientation and would choose to be heterosexual if they had the choice.

(April 18, 2015 at 3:45 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What does this have to do with anything? You can still insert a penis, into both a male anus and a female anus. You can also stick your fingers in someone's anus too, their sexuality homosexual or heterosexual does not prevent that. Humans also evolved to create ways to compensate for what their bodies cant do, like condoms and lubrication.

Your position is that it takes condoms and KY Jelly to make certain kinds of homosexual sex equivalent to heterosexual sex?

NO, you are using this dodge yourself. Gay sex certainly is different, because for them that is what they evolved to like just like heterosexuals evolved to like the opposite sex. So no shit gay sex is different than heterosexual sex but BOTH are part of the same evolution. The anus being dry and not producing it's own lube would be the same though with a male anus and a female anus. And if a partner, gay or heterosexual wants to insert their penis into an anus they can do it dry, but yes, it is going to be rougher, or they can ad lube to the anus to make it go smoother. But to say anal sex is wrong because two guys do it is bullshit because heterosexuals do it too.

Now please tell me this has absolutely nothing to do with you being a Christian or the bible. Think before you respond because the bible also calls eating shellfish an "abomination" too.

Men get blowjobs from women all the time, and that is natural too, but so is cancer and semen carries the hpv virus.
Being gay is a fetish.
(April 18, 2015 at 4:00 pm)Heywood Wrote: I don't object to the gay male.

Especially when you are riming an ass tulip.
It cracks me up, this obsession Heywood has with gay sex. He must have studied much to amass this many objections ... you might say it was a labor of love.

I think there might have been some confusion. Gays aren't trying to legislate that everyone has to have anal sex with everyone else whether they want to or not.

Ok, continue.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
This professor who had no education in psychology or sexuality reminds me of the era when psychology actually thought of homosexuality as a disorder.

Fortunately, psychology evolved and realized how wrong its earlier assessment had been. That is the way with science: being capable of admitting when it is wrong.

The same cannot be stated in relation to religion. Religion has this tenacity of preferring the comfort of the lie over the harshness of the truth.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 18, 2015 at 7:39 pm)Kitan Wrote: This professor who had no education in psychology or sexuality reminds me of the era when psychology actually thought of homosexuality as a disorder.
There was a time, not too long ago, when medicie believed in masturbation hurting your bone structure. But at least science is prepared to correct it's errors.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 18, 2015 at 5:57 pm)robvalue Wrote: I think there might have been some confusion. Gays aren't trying to legislate that everyone has to have anal sex with everyone else whether they want to or not.

Ok, continue.

Also, anal sex is in no way the totality of homosexuality. Even if it was the totality of male homosexuality, which it isn't, that would still only make it half of total homosexuality. Heywood is literally pretending, at the absolute most charitable we can get, that half of something, is all of something.

Besides, all this talk of "cumbersome" sex really makes me sad for whoever it is he's sleeping with; all that strictly penis-in-vagina sex with no foreplay, extras, or even positions beyond the least cumbersome he can find, must be terribly dull for her.

Of course, so must being deflated at the end of the night and stuffed in a drawer, so... Angel
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
LOL, reading comprehension Heywood.  You believe many strange things, but we already knew that.....so what?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I wish Heywood could have a vagina for a while, just so he could lay back and find out how "cumbersome" vaginal sex is when someone as idiotic as him is at the wheel.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
(April 18, 2015 at 8:21 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: I wish Heywood could have a vagina for a while, just so he could lay back and find out how "cumbersome" vaginal sex is when someone as idiotic as him is at the wheel.

I don't think he could get laid either way.
The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?

[Image: LB_Header_Idea_A.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1304 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue