Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 11:56 pm

Poll: Are you here to try and (re)convert atheists.
This poll is closed.
Yes
36.36%
4 36.36%
No
63.64%
7 63.64%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To theists
RE: To theists
I actually have some real insight into this, as Cath[y] is acting precisely like my theist brother. And I hope I know my brother's thinking, allright. I love him all the same but he's either retarded, brain washed, or just an asshole for putting up a fake front whenever I talk about religion with him, just for the sake of not offending me.
I do not play into his game though, so to speak.
The games are down there, in the mafia section. Big Grin
Who cares what the hidden agenda is? As long as they play nice, I have no problems with it cause other than that one single opinion and its offshoots everyone is pretty much the same. Everybody has some opinions I'm gonna disagree or agree with. And on the internet almost everyone wears a mask, that doesn't make them a bad person. So just relax and enjoy wherever the conversation is leading at the present, and leave the conspiracy theories to the believers.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(July 13, 2015 at 3:13 pm)ChadWooters Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 3:01 pm)Napoléon Wrote: It comes to something when I even get annoyed at you being condescending to Chad fucking Wooters of all people.
Yeah! Really. Looks like I have a challenge to my title of Complete Pompous Ass. I'll have to ramp up my swarmy smugness.

https://youtu.be/SaV-6qerkqI
C'mon Chad, don't get banned too quickly now. Sad
The old coots have scared away most of the chewtoys, and those that are still here, are too sweet to chew on.
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Chad has ideas. Unfortunately his mission is to expose our hell-worthiness to God. (I swear I know nothing!)
(July 13, 2015 at 3:42 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Who cares what the hidden agenda is? As long as they play nice, I have no problems with it cause other than that one single opinion and its offshoots everyone is pretty much the same. Everybody has some opinions I'm gonna disagree or agree with. And on the internet almost everyone wears a mask, that doesn't make them a bad person. So just relax and enjoy wherever the conversation is leading at the present, and leave the conspiracy theories to the believers.

You just lost the little respect I had for you.
Clap
(July 13, 2015 at 3:54 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote:

Clap

Easy come easy go, I suppose!
- Lau Tzu

(July 13, 2015 at 3:54 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(July 13, 2015 at 3:42 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: Who cares what the hidden agenda is? As long as they play nice, I have no problems with it cause other than that one single opinion and its offshoots everyone is pretty much the same. Everybody has some opinions I'm gonna disagree or agree with. And on the internet almost everyone wears a mask, that doesn't make them a bad person. So just relax and enjoy wherever the conversation is leading at the present, and leave the conspiracy theories to the believers.

Clap

I'm sure he's just broken the fuck up. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
excitedpenguin: Providing unexpected common ground to AF atheists and believers for eight days and counting . . .