Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 4:49 am

Poll: When I'm having sex ...
This poll is closed.
I know my god is watching, and he's probably mad.
2.63%
1 2.63%
I'm usually by myself.
10.53%
4 10.53%
I grin and bear it because it's so disgusting.
2.63%
1 2.63%
I'm often drunk and in someone's car.
5.26%
2 5.26%
I'm just releasing all my pent-up issues through my fun parts.
10.53%
4 10.53%
I'm at my best! I'm an incredible fuck!
31.58%
12 31.58%
I make the baby jesus cry because I'm not married.
26.32%
10 26.32%
I usually try to bring a few friends along.
10.53%
4 10.53%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sex vs. Christianity
RE: Sex vs. Christianity
(July 21, 2012 at 8:54 am)RaphielDrake Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:51 am)catfish Wrote: No, I told you I couldn't answer as to God thoughts.

I myself couldn't burn children. But what does that prove?

That you are moral... but your God is not.

Why would you think "my God" is not?
Did I ever claim that "my God" wrote the bible? - No.
Are you claiming "my god" wrote the Bible?
(July 21, 2012 at 8:54 am)catfish Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:43 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Cat toy, nothing to add on Cain's wife?

Oh well.

I've addressed that issue, what more do you want?
Do you still believe there were only 3 ppl at that time?

You haven't addressed it at all.

The bible states there were only three people, if you have evidence to the contrary let's see it.

And what about gods belief that bats are birds?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:56 am)catfish Wrote: Why would you think "my God" is not?

Why are you avoiding me?
(July 21, 2012 at 8:56 am)catfish Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:54 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: That you are moral... but your God is not.

He didn't say your god wrote the bible he said that your god is not moral based on his description in the bible.

Yes it is assumed that the god of the bible is the one you believe in based on your profile picture and your non-stop chat about the bible. Its an assumption but a reasonable one.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:56 am)catfish Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 8:54 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: That you are moral... but your God is not.

Because you rightly feel disgust at an action he supposedly committed according to the Bible... and if he did not then why should you believe anything the Bible says? If that major part can be false then whos to say most of it isn't? If not all of it?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
(July 21, 2012 at 8:52 am)cato123 Wrote:
(July 21, 2012 at 7:54 am)catfish Wrote: Now, to re-iterate my question. Why would you think there was only 3 ppl alive at that time?

The density in your brain is so staggering, and known, that it's a wonder that the lunatics pointed at the LHC as a possible source of a black hole that would devour the Earth.

Fortunately the LHC was never really a threat and your density was relieved when you asked the '3 ppl alive' question. Let me explain. Adam and Eve (not Adam and Steve, thought you'd preciate that), begat (that's biblical for fucked and forgot to pull out) had Cain and Abel. Now, I know this is real fucking hard math, but I'll try to be simple....follow along now....

Adam (1) + Eve (1) = 2. Still with me Christian soldier? Adam and Eve (2) + Cain (1) + Abel (1) = 4. You kids are doing great. I know you want to count to five, but there are no females to fuck, but Mom (Eve) so we can't get to five yet. Cain gets pissed and kills Abel so we now have Adam and Eve (2) + Cain (1) + Abel (1) - Abel (1) = 3. There are still no females but Eve so either Cain fucked his Mom or he fucked his sister (I'm just suggesting the possibility of a minor unknown character). Why is this so hard to imagine? Simple fucking math.

I find the fact that I came from energized pond scum more attractive than tracing my lineage to this incestuous mess.

You lack of biblical understanding is astronomical.

Hebrew Adm = human. Man translated it to "Adam"

Humans were created in Genesis 1. "male and female created he "THEM""

"THEM" is plural which were created BEFORE Eve, which means there were 3 minimum at the creation of Eve. Simple logic really, why is it so hard for you to understand?

Soooo, "them" (more than 1, a minimum of 2) + Eve (1) + Cain (1) + Able (1) = 5 humans minimum (minus) Able = 4 ppl.

4 is more than and definetly NOT 3.

Simple math really.
(July 21, 2012 at 9:03 am)catfish Wrote: You lack of biblical understanding is astronomical.

Hebrew Adm = human. Man translated it to "Adam"

Humans were created in Genesis 1. "male and female created he "THEM""

"THEM" is plural which were created BEFORE Eve, which means there were 3 minimum at the creation of Eve. Simple logic really, why is it so hard for you to understand?

Soooo, "them" (more than 1, a minimum of 2) + Eve (1) + Cain (1) + Able (1) = 5 humans minimum (minus) Able = 4 ppl.

4 is more than and definetly NOT 3.

Simple math really.

Your God's lack of conciseness is astronomical. Why does the creator of everything require people in the U.S. (his chosen people, god bless america and all; one nation under god...,) to learn three foreign languages (one of them dead) to understand what the fuck he wants?
So this deity didn't create Adam but only multiple 'Eves"?
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
This wasn't the only reply you've ignored.
(July 21, 2012 at 9:01 am)RaphielDrake Wrote: Because you rightly feel disgust at an action he supposedly committed according to the Bible... and if he did not then why should you believe anything the Bible says? If that major part can be false then whos to say most of it isn't? If not all of it?

Supposedly is the word here.
Why, because whether you admit it or not, there are scientific facts revealed from an ancient ppl that I feel are impressive. The Bible also says things that I feel are true as well as false things.

Blind faith is not Biblical, it instructs the reader to use their mind and prove all things. I won't call a truth a lie if I can prove to myself it's not and vice-versa.

Others seems to have no problem calling the entire book a lie no matter how much truth they see. My world isn't black and white...

(July 21, 2012 at 9:06 am)cato123 Wrote: Your God's lack of conciseness is astronomical. Why does the creator of everything require people in the U.S. (his chosen people, god bless america and all; one nation under god...,) to learn three foreign languages (one of them dead) to understand what the fuck he wants?

I usually don't respond to trolls, but feeding you seems like fun.

He doesn't require those things from anyone, I'll leave you to figure out why on your own 'cause I'm a dick that way!

have fun

(July 21, 2012 at 9:01 am)Insanity x Wrote: Yes it is assumed that the god of the bible is the one you believe in based on your profile picture and your non-stop chat about the bible. Its an assumption but a reasonable one.

My profile pic is supposed to be a unifying symbol...
If you can't admit that the Hebrew letters for YHWH resemble the human form when spelled vertically, then.......

(July 21, 2012 at 9:08 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: So this deity didn't create Adam but only multiple 'Eves"?

Read Genesis 1 and make up your own mind...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ex-minister of secretive sect, admits to child sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 241 January 28, 2024 at 10:58 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1296 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1146 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Did Mary and Joseph ever have sex? Fake Messiah 41 7604 March 18, 2020 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10937 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex-Pope Benedict XVI blames 1960s revolution for sex abuse zebo-the-fat 27 3543 April 17, 2019 at 10:55 am
Last Post: brewer
  Pope Francis condemns child sex abuse and Church cover-ups zebo-the-fat 23 3860 August 20, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Archbishop Philip Wilson guilty of concealing child sex abuses zebo-the-fat 3 831 May 23, 2018 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Church of England 'colluded' with sex abuse bishop Peter Ball zebo-the-fat 4 1747 June 22, 2017 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Does Bible specifically forbid Anal sex? ErGingerbreadMandude 145 17631 March 23, 2017 at 9:52 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis