Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 1:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
This would be sufficient to send them off the deep end.

[Image: nq130116.gif]
Heaven -aint- alot like dixie. Gonna be some disappointed bible thumping necks come the rapture, lol. Hell, the only thing the two places are supposed to have in common is being chock full of poor people and minorities. The two things that necks -don't- like about dixie.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(November 17, 2016 at 2:26 pm)Kosh Wrote: We need to start a vocal liberal atheist gun organization.  Nothing would turn off the NRA loving christian gun nut more.

Nah, they ostracize the more rational gun organizations already. We'd just into the bucket with them.
(November 17, 2016 at 3:03 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 17, 2016 at 2:26 pm)Kosh Wrote: We need to start a vocal liberal atheist gun organization.  Nothing would turn off the NRA loving christian gun nut more.

Nah, they ostracize the more rational gun organizations already. We'd just into the bucket with them.

It would lead to an arms race.

"Shit, Cletus, the atheists are arming themselves! I heard about this at church the other day. You know, Revelation. It's started! The end is near! Let's pray and then go buy some more guns. Maybe we can kill a few of these sons-of-bitches before we're raptured! Ain't no limit on atheists!"
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/11/18/good...mes-video/

‘Good Guy With A Gun’ Accidentally Shoots Woman He Was ‘Saving’ Five Times (VIDEO)
By John Prager on November 18, 2016 2:07 am ·
Quote:You know how the NRA constantly tells us that their army of ‘good guys with guns’ are ready to swoop in at the first sign of danger to save those in distress? Well, as an incident from Hollis, Maine, shows us, sometimes it may be better if they just…don’t.

30-year-old Joshua Weldon had good intentions when he saw a woman’s boyfriend assaulting her and made the decision to step in and stop it. According to police, 32-year-old Andria Richardson was being attacked by her boyfriend, 30-year-old Ryan Gilliken, on Wednesday when Weldon drew a firearm in an attempt to defend the woman. Unfortunately, his bravado did not work out well for anyone but the assailant.

Weldon fired his weapon multiple times, hitting Richardson in the stomach twice and the leg three times. Richardson is recovering from her wounds, but family members say she is lucky. Notably, neither the attacker nor the ‘savior’ were injured by the gunfire.

Last year, another “good guy with a gun” made headlines when he tried to help a carjacking victim by shooting the people stealing her car. He missed the criminals, but shot the victim in the head.

It’s nice to think of people with a firearm as heroes who will be there to save us when things go bad — but the thing is that the average gun owner is not trained or conditioned to handle, say, close-range combat against an unarmed attacker (with a victim nearby), without causing some form of “collateral damage.” In this case, our hero almost killed the person he was trying to save.

Gilliken has been charged with domestic violence assault, a Class C felony. Weldon has not been charged with a single crime
Video on link above.
(November 17, 2016 at 3:50 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(November 17, 2016 at 3:03 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Nah, they ostracize the more rational gun organizations already. We'd just into the bucket with them.

It would lead to an arms race.

"Shit, Cletus, the atheists are arming themselves! I heard about this at church the other day. You know, Revelation. It's started! The end is near! Let's pray and then go buy some more guns. Maybe we can kill a few of these sons-of-bitches before we're raptured! Ain't no limit on atheists!"
"Lead to..."? My cousins could out gun most African nations.
(November 18, 2016 at 3:32 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(November 17, 2016 at 3:50 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: It would lead to an arms race.

"Lead to..."? My cousins could out gun most African nations.

To be fair to the African Nations, it's worth pointing out that Mozambique's flag has an AK-47 on it:
[Image: Flag_of_Mozambique.svg]
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(November 18, 2016 at 3:35 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote:
(November 18, 2016 at 3:32 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: "Lead to..."? My cousins could out gun most African nations.

To be fair to the African Nations, it's worth pointing out that Mozambique's flag has an AK-47 on it:
[Image: Flag_of_Mozambique.svg]

And at least one nation in Africa praises the AK in its national anthem. Maybe the same one?
(November 18, 2016 at 3:31 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: http://addictinginfo.org/2016/11/18/good...mes-video/

‘Good Guy With A Gun’ Accidentally Shoots Woman He Was ‘Saving’ Five Times (VIDEO)
Quote:You know how the NRA constantly tells us that their army of ‘good guys with guns’ are ready to swoop in at the first sign of danger to save those in distress? Well, as an incident from Hollis, Maine, shows us, sometimes it may be better if they just…don’t.

30-year-old Joshua Weldon had good intentions when he saw a woman’s boyfriend assaulting her and made the decision to step in and stop it. According to police, 32-year-old Andria Richardson was being attacked by her boyfriend, 30-year-old Ryan Gilliken, on Wednesday when Weldon drew a firearm in an attempt to defend the woman. Unfortunately, his bravado did not work out well for anyone but the assailant.

Weldon fired his weapon multiple times, hitting Richardson in the stomach twice and the leg three times. Richardson is recovering from her wounds, but family members say she is lucky. Notably, neither the attacker nor the ‘savior’ were injured by the gunfire.

Last year, another “good guy with a gun” made headlines when he tried to help a carjacking victim by shooting the people stealing her car. He missed the criminals, but shot the victim in the head.

It’s nice to think of people with a firearm as heroes who will be there to save us when things go bad — but the thing is that the average gun owner is not trained or conditioned to handle, say, close-range combat against an unarmed attacker (with a victim nearby), without causing some form of “collateral damage.” In this case, our hero almost killed the person he was trying to save.

Gilliken has been charged with domestic violence assault, a Class C felony. Weldon has not been charged with a single crime
Video on link above.

But it always works out OK in the movies.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(November 18, 2016 at 6:25 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
(November 18, 2016 at 3:31 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: http://addictinginfo.org/2016/11/18/good...mes-video/

Video on link above.

But it always works out OK in the movies.

And that's pretty the paradigm the gunners work under. "If Chuck Norris can do it, so can I!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1767 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72616 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 13023 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3133 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2408 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist