Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants.
Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants.
The following image started an uproar in social media; especially from immigrant mothers who were denied entry to the U.S because of Donald Trump and his racist agendas against immigrants:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018...ion-policy

[Image: 692.jpg?w=1920&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f...12a7f7ff58]

In a time where thousands of mothers lost seeing their children because of the racist policies of her father; Ivanka Trump delivered another heartless image showing the comfort she's having holding her child; while thousands of other women were treated as animals. Ivanka could've talk to her dad or at least stop provoking others like this.

With her showing up at the Israeli/ American embassy opening in Jerusalem while ignoring the Palestinians being butchered in Gazza too; Ivanka is the stop of criticism with her insulting, apathetic behavior. It looks like racism has no limits with this sick family.
RE: Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants.
Lord knows I'd smash
A tender moment when a mother tells the child “all it takes is to make a small fortune out of a big fortune and you too can be El Presidente and ruin millions more lives”
(May 30, 2018 at 10:32 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The following image started an uproar in social media; especially from immigrant mothers who were denied entry to the U.S because of Donald Trump and his racist agendas against immigrants:

In a time where thousands of mothers lost seeing their children because of the racist policies of her father; Ivanka Trump delivered another heartless image showing the comfort she's having holding her child; while thousands of other women were treated as animals. Ivanka could've talk to her dad or at least stop provoking others like this.

With her showing up at the Israeli/ American embassy opening in Jerusalem while ignoring the Palestinians being butchered in Gazza too; Ivanka is the stop of criticism with her insulting, apathetic behavior. It looks like racism has no limits with this sick family.

I think that if you want to discuss the issue of immigration policy, that is one thing.   However; the implications about the picture that you are making here, seem to be mostly a statement that is only in your imagination.    That you think a picture of Ivanka Trump with her child is somehow racist, I think says more about you, then it does them.     When you complain about stuff like this, I think it only hurts your cause.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
So my opinion of Trump is pretty obvious, but how exactly is this lady tweeting a picture of her and her son somehow outrageous? It's a rare occasion when I agree with RR, but yeah, flipping out on this sort of shit just makes you look bad. There are plenty of real, clear, objectively shitty things about Trump and his policies to hate/fight against - don't waste energy on faux-outrage grasping at nothing-straws.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(May 30, 2018 at 10:32 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: The following image started an uproar in social media; especially from immigrant mothers who were denied entry to the U.S because of Donald Trump and his racist agendas against immigrants:

I get it. There are children being ripped from their mothers, and some 1500 of them have totally disappeared. How would Ivanka feel if her child was ripped from her and disappeared? Does she not feel any empathy? Publishing this pic at this time is rubbing salt in the open wounds of thousands of mothers who had their kids ripped out of their arms.

I get it. There are children being ripped from their mothers, and some 1500 of them have totally disappeared. How would Ivanka feel if her child was ripped from her and disappeared? Does she not feel any empathy? Publishing this pic at this time is rubbing salt in the open wounds of thousands of mothers who had their kids ripped out of their arms.
[Image: dobie.png]
I agree with RR and FF that this is a tempest in a teapot. There are already so many legitimate reasons to loathe this family, it seems pointless to focus on something like this to complain about. There are only so many hours in a day.

Besides, who am I to cast the first stone? If I had a dollar for every photo I had taken with a child to celebrate some new, totally non-quid-pro-quo Chinese trademarks . . .
(May 30, 2018 at 10:43 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:

I think that if you want to discuss the issue of immigration policy, that is one thing.   However; the implications about the picture that you are making here, seem to be mostly a statement that is only in your imagination.    That you think a picture of Ivanka Trump with her child is somehow racist, I think says more about you, then it does them.     When you complain about stuff like this, I think it only hurts your cause.

The OP was merely reposting an English newspaper article that attacked Ivanka.  He may or may not agree with the article but the comments were the article's author's.  The picture pisses some people off.  

You may want to read the article = https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018...ion-policy
Billions of mothers did this with their children recently/today. Billions minus 1 was Ivanka and her son. No big deal to be seen here. I don't like the von tweeto family, but I don't see an offense against humanity here.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 31, 2018 at 12:11 am)Fireball Wrote: Billions of mothers did this with their children recently/today. Billions minus 1 was Ivanka and her son. No big deal to be seen here. I don't like the von tweeto family, but I don't see an offense against humanity here.

I think we need to call this the Complaining Age.  Just complain about anything and everything that personally offends you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 974 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump on Immigrants jessicaseinfeld 11 1052 July 1, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: jessicaseinfeld
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 307 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Illegal Immigrants RoadRunner79 149 19104 June 27, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  10 things that you did not know about immigrants. Jehanne 31 4097 April 24, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 621 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Fuck You, Ivanka Minimalist 9 3949 June 14, 2017 at 3:32 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Ivanka WinterHold 9 2385 May 24, 2017 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  John Oliver on Jared and Ivanka Minimalist 0 693 April 24, 2017 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  We'd Be Better Off With The Taliban In Charge Minimalist 2 1440 April 20, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie