Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 10:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
People are stupid and careless and neither seems to be a disqualifier from walking around armed to the teeth.  Just the way the NRA likes it.
:throws hands in the air:

Should be...should be a disqualifier.  Wtf is controversial about that?   I'll never get it. Anybody who cant put a gun in one place and the bullets in another is a fuckin mouth-breather. It's almost as if they wanna get shot..on accident..by their own toddlers.

I...can't...even.....
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:Anybody who cant put a gun in one place and the bullets in another is a fuckin mouth-breather.

That's the Orange Turdfuhrer's fan club.  They loves their guns, man.
The "reasoning" behind having loaded guns laying around is that there wouldn't be time to find the gun, find the ammo, load the gun and then shoot your teenage daughter coming home late.
It's a mindset I simply do not get.

When I hear a noise in the middle of the night I never think about reaching for a gun.  I curse a few times, throw the covers off, drag my ass out of bed and let the fucking dog out to take a leak.

I haven't shot him yet.

Meanwhile, there is this tragic irony.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/stray-b...-violence/

Quote:Stray bullet kills Milwaukee teen who decried gun violence

Quote:A 13-year-old Milwaukee girl who won an award for an essay deploring gun violence in the city has been killed by a stray bullet while inside her home, police and local media said.

Looks like you were right all along, sweetie.   Dead right.
Guns make for a Happy Thanksgiving....

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/nc-dad-...ts-police/

Quote:NC dad shot his son on Thanksgiving after argument about football anthem protests: police

Quote:A North Carolina dad allegedly shot his 21-year-old son on Thanksgiving day after the young man got into a fight with his brother about athlete anthem protests.

WNCN reported that 51-year-old Jorge Luis Valencia Lamadrid had, according to a police warrant, been “drinking heavily” before his two sons got into an argument about athletes taking a knee in protest during Thanksgiving dinner.

Ah, yes.  Guns + Heavy Drinking.  How 'Murrican!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two-tod...d-survive/

Quote:Two toddlers shot in front of Mississippi hospital expected to survive

They will "survive."  No one seems to wonder about any long-term impacts from the impacts!  Or who is going to pick up the cost.  YOu can bet your ass that Mississippi is not one of the great health care states in the country.
Quote:Woman shot dead by husband's ex-wife as she decorated Christmas tree with his children
A woman who was shot to death in Utah while making Christmas decorations with her boyfriend's young children was allegedly killed by his ex-wife, according to local police officers. Lisa Vilate Williams had been in a relationship with Travis Cook, her alleged killer's ex-husband,...
The Independent
It's Utah.  They probably put little gun decorations on the tree.

You know those mormons.
https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/jewelry-st...-1.4189022

Quote:A brazen daylight robbery took a strange turn, when it was foiled by the store’s sword-wielding owners.
Security footage from Ashok Jewelers in Mississauga, Ont., shows four men attempting to break into the store around noon on Wednesday
After smashing a window with what appears to be a hammer, one of the robbers crawls in, only to be greeted by the store’s owner -- as well as the owner’s son and brother -- who charge the would-be thief with swords, swinging wildly.

They got lucky they brought swords to a potential gunfight. One of the suspects apparently had a handgun which he tried to discharge but it jammed and failed to shoot.

The laws in Canada, which lacks a 2nd Amendment in its constitution, make it quite difficult to own firearms.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1763 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72595 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 12994 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3133 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2406 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist