Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
All Hail the Second Amendment
RE: All Hail the Second Amendment
(December 5, 2013 at 8:23 pm)BreadGod Wrote: Do you really think those soldiers are going to willingly bomb their home towns or shoot their old childhood friends? Soldiers are not robots. They're ordinary human beings, and they're not going to kill their friends and family.

Then you clearly have nothing about which to worry in terms of only the government having guns.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:And your point is?

Just dealing with the detritus of one of our national obsessions.

Annoys the piss out of the gun nuts.

Oh hi, Minimalist. I was wondering if you would ever show up. By the way, you still haven't answered my question from the gun thread I created, so I'll ask you again. What is your stance on guns?
(December 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: gun nuts.
Does this blanket all gun owners or is this a subset of some larger group?
(December 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm)BreadGod Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Just dealing with the detritus of one of our national obsessions.

Annoys the piss out of the gun nuts.

Oh hi, Minimalist. I was wondering if you would ever show up. By the way, you still haven't answered my question from the gun thread I created, so I'll ask you again. What is your stance on guns?

I did not see it but don't bother directing me to it.

In general, I think guns should be banned. Obviously there are exceptions but most people walking around with guns should not have them.
(December 5, 2013 at 8:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm)BreadGod Wrote: Oh hi, Minimalist. I was wondering if you would ever show up. By the way, you still haven't answered my question from the gun thread I created, so I'll ask you again. What is your stance on guns?

I did not see it but don't bother directing me to it.

In general, I think guns should be banned. Obviously there are exceptions but most people walking around with guns should not have them.

Oh, so you want America to have the same murder rate as Mexico?
(December 5, 2013 at 8:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: most people walking around with guns should not have them.
The police come to mind Thinking
(December 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm)Kitanetos Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 8:23 pm)BreadGod Wrote: Do you really think those soldiers are going to willingly bomb their home towns or shoot their old childhood friends? Soldiers are not robots. They're ordinary human beings, and they're not going to kill their friends and family.

Then you clearly have nothing about which to worry in terms of only the government having guns.

Thanks for completely twisting the intention of my message, asshole.
(December 5, 2013 at 8:18 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: stupid.
(December 5, 2013 at 8:34 pm)BreadGod Wrote: asshole.
See what happens?
(December 5, 2013 at 8:32 pm)freedomfromfallacy Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 8:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: most people walking around with guns should not have them.
The police come to mind Thinking

I agree...as you know from the Fucking Cops thread.

(December 5, 2013 at 8:31 pm)BreadGod Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 8:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I did not see it but don't bother directing me to it.

Oh, so you want America to have the same murder rate as Mexico?

I want it to have the same rate as Britain and Japan.
(December 5, 2013 at 8:34 pm)BreadGod Wrote:
(December 5, 2013 at 8:27 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Then you clearly have nothing about which to worry in terms of only the government having guns.

Thanks for completely twisting the intention of my message, asshole.

Burn. Devil

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If the 25th amendment wasn't meant for Trump, then who was it meant for? GODZILLA 24 1762 October 20, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2276 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 72586 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Paul Ryan (must watch) 39 second vid Manowar 2 1159 March 7, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  America Divided: Second Civil War Coming? Secular Elf 81 12958 February 24, 2017 at 9:37 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Naturally. The Fuckers Only Care About The Second Amendment. Minimalist 14 1983 December 10, 2016 at 7:48 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump's 2nd amendment call to arms not a criminal offense? Whateverist 17 3133 August 11, 2016 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Petition: second referendum for leaving the EU robvalue 37 4387 June 25, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Fuckhead Judge Faces Second Ouster AFTT47 3 1177 May 7, 2016 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2405 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Minimalist