Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 8, 2013 at 9:21 am)Bad Wolf Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 9:12 am)Sleepy Wrote: A person who sins can be a Muslim,

Well we have a contradiction here. I think it is about time sleepy and nineteen argued amongst themselves for a bit. At least try to hash out a coherent, consistent message.
Sleepy is clearly right on this one. To be a Muslim there is no requirement to be sin free.
(December 8, 2013 at 9:12 am)Sleepy Wrote: A person who sins can be a Muslim, no average human is infallible. If a person who sins, but in his heart he really does not believe but on his tongue he says he is a Muslim is not a Muslim. He a is a munafiq, a hypocrite

Plus the babies! Don't forget they are also Muslims. They clearly believe in Allah. Allah and Bewbs, from whence all blessings come.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
I feel like we should contact the authorities. Sleepy is clearly a rapist if he's defending it this badly.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
He's in Florida somewhere, right? Can a mod get his rough location from his IP address and/or his real name from his email address???
(December 8, 2013 at 9:31 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Then why are the countries that are the most tolerant secular? Why are the religious countries always the most backward in their treatment of others?

The religious countries and particularly Islamic countries all come to resemble hell on earth as their mad views are forced on people.

I could post links but you all know what I a talking about.

Backwardness of islamic countries is not related with religion . Its completely politic .

(December 8, 2013 at 11:11 am)Nineteen Wrote: Backwardness of islamic countries is not related with religion . Its completely politic .

Since politics and religion are COMPLETELY intertwined and the line of which heavily blurred in those countries, I'd say you'd have a better shot at landing a cow on the moon than proving that statement.
Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

(December 8, 2013 at 11:11 am)Nineteen Wrote: Backwardness of islamic countries is not related with religion . Its completely politic .

No. It's directly related to religion. The Islamic countries have been technologically behind the times and socially backwards since an anti-education brand of Islam took over the Islamic world. Before that, they were the intellectual leaders of the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDAT98eEN5Q
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
If the country is a theocracy, then the words "political" and "religious" mean the same! Wink
The only good theocratic country in the world is Iran. Which hasn't attacked another country in hundreds of years and where Jews as well as Christians live in peace and have Jewish and Christian schools as well as representatives in the Iranian parliament

It's illogical to say "political and religious are same" because those who are claiming something does not mean what they're doing is representative of what they claim unless they're perfect beings with no room for error
(December 7, 2013 at 5:45 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote: The rules of natural selection, no longer apply to us.

This is an incorrect statement I believe.

Evolutionary scientists used to suspect this may be true but it turns out that natural selection very much still applies to humanity.

Quote:"First of all, humans haven't really changed the rules of natural selection. We might think that because we have culture--and with it all kinds of medical interventions and technologies--that we are immune from natural selection, but nature proceeds as usual. Evolution is defined as a change in gene frequencies over time, which means that over generations, there will be changes in the gene pool, and humans experience those changes as much as any other organism. Some people live and some people die, and some people pass on more genes than others. Therefore, there is a change in the human gene pool over time. "

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...s-still-ev
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7991 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 12966 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936