Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 6:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
.."suicide vests for their political ends is the essence of Islam"
The difference is Islam doesn't endorse those ideas and they are foreign from Islam while relativism is the foundation of atheism.

Why don't you fly to Florida then and meet me, make me some cupcakes too though
(December 8, 2013 at 1:48 pm)Sleepy Wrote: An apostate had the truth and then decided to forsake it. The apostates I've read about lack a basic knowledge of Islam, they're worse than an atheist if that atheist isn't an apostate himself. There is no death penalty for atheists.
Now a days most countries including Iran don't kill apostates too often
Simply believing something to be true doesn't make it true. Apostates forsake lies. From the language you are using I am guessing you agree with death for apostasy, which is despicable!
Hell, just do a simple google search and you'll find a LOT about the relationship Islam has to rape. It isn't pretty at all.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Iran+rap...d&safe=off
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama
My bad gingerbread cookies.

Yeah I agree with the death penalty, not in countries that don't have a Muslim majority though.

In Islam you are to respect the laws and rules of the country you live in as well as be loyal.
Yet a few pages ago you said I was lying about my Christian School friend's family having to flee Iran in the late 1980s. You're a compulsive liar. Get help.
Death for apostasy merely proves the evil & lies of Islam. If Islam were really true you wouldn't have to use the threat of death to keep people from leaving.
(December 8, 2013 at 1:49 pm)Sleepy Wrote: .."suicide vests for their political ends is the essence of Islam"
The difference is Islam doesn't endorse those ideas and they are foreign from Islam while relativism is the foundation of atheism.

No the real difference is you exhibit no insight. There are no foundations of atheism. There are no schools, no dogma or any of the rest of the cultural baggage theist carry around. What you find instead is the emotional lashing out of those who come to realize they had been deceived. Or the indifference of those who just don't believe what you do about gods. There are no atheist officers. No one is in charge. Atheism isn't a thing at all. It is just the absence of the sort of bullshit you shape your life around.
(December 8, 2013 at 1:53 pm)Sleepy Wrote: My bad gingerbread cookies.

Yeah I agree with the death penalty, not in countries that don't have a Muslim majority though.

In Islam you are to respect the laws and rules of the country you live in as well as be loyal.

Why would the religious belief of the people of a country make the death penalty morally wrong? Would it be wrong to enforce the death penalty for a Muslim who committed a crime against a Muslim in a non-Muslim country?
Oh well, that's just fucking dandy then. As long as they don't kill apostates too often, it's ok.
Because you're supposed to abide by the rules of that country. It's a free country and Allah will deal with these individuals

I know a few apostates who were born Muslim. They know very little in fact about a Islam unfortunately based on their historically inadequate comments. Do I hate them no nor do I dislike them. I don't go out of my way to chill with these types of individuals. Allah will deal with them in the long run and If they have any questions about Islam I will gladly answer them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7964 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 12887 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936