Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 6:57 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
Sleepy, so far as I'm concerned, there is no 'right' and 'wrong'. I could walk up to a person and shoot them point blank, I've done no wrong, only illegal. For me its really only a matter of wise decisions and less than wise. There are things a person can do to make themselves, and the world around them better. There are things a person can do that make their lives worse. Forcing sex on anyone for any reason is definitely not a wise decision. In addition to the hurt and violation you will undoubtedly cause (married or no), there are also laws, and I choose to follow them to avoid the consequences.

Mind you, I wouldn't want to force myself on anyone even if it weren't illegal. That's just not my bag, baby. Nor do I think pedophilia is wrong, it's just a weird urge or desire some people have. There was a time when a woman had a 'coming of age' celebration, because she'd begun menstruating and was now fit to marry off. One of my cousins started her period at 9 years old, and as such she'd have made a young wife back in those times. A female's body is clearly prepared for intercourse if it's prepared for fertilization, SOOO I only find it disgusting if the child is forced into something they don't understand, or don't want.
Personally I could never be sexually attracted to a person who is so young and naive.
Sorry Biebs.
[Image: CheerUp_zps63df8a6b.jpg]
Thanks to Cinjin for making it more 'sig space' friendly.
(December 8, 2013 at 3:34 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: If he's not married to them he can't fuck then at all, right?

Come to Florida, let's tie the knot
(December 8, 2013 at 3:38 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Mod needs to check this thread out for spamming. There's a lot going on here. Hypothetical scenarios are the opposite of reality. Allah has prohibited rape. That's final.

how about the question of evidence to support the existence of Allah? Can you show he is real and not hypothetical?
(December 8, 2013 at 3:38 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Mod needs to check this thread out for spamming. There's a lot going on here. Hypothetical scenarios are the opposite of reality. Allah has prohibited rape. That's final.

I'm not spamming, i'm asking you a simple yes or no question. But you must be missing it each time, so i'm going to keep asking it until you answer it.

If allah told someone to rape and murder you, would you let them? Sleepy
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Sleepy, wouldest thou rape then murder someone if Allah told you to?

Wouldest thou allow someone to rape then murder you if ordered to do so by Allah?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Re: RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 8, 2013 at 3:39 pm)Sleepy Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 3:34 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: If he's not married to them he can't fuck then at all, right?

Come to Florida, let's tie the knot

You're threatening to rape me now? Reoprted!
(December 8, 2013 at 3:44 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 3:39 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Come to Florida, let's tie the knot

You're threatening to rape me now? Reoprted!

Guess we have at least a partial answer to my questions.
(December 8, 2013 at 3:39 pm)Duck Wrote: i meant married before he died (and died in a fashion that entitles him to the virgins). I don't know if he could marry them all. Maybe he marries them one at a time, and then kills them off when bored to avoid the divorce issue?

How can you kill that which is already dead?
(December 8, 2013 at 3:39 pm)Owlix Wrote: Sleepy, so far as I'm concerned, there is no 'right' and 'wrong'. I could walk up to a person and shoot them point blank, I've done no wrong, only illegal. For me its really only a matter of wise decisions and less than wise. There are things a person can do to make themselves, and the world around them better. There are things a person can do that make their lives worse. Forcing sex on anyone for any reason is definitely not a wise decision. In addition to the hurt and violation you will undoubtedly cause (married or no), there are also laws, and I choose to follow them to avoid the consequences.

Mind you, I wouldn't want to force myself on anyone even if it weren't illegal. That's just not my bag, baby. Nor do I think pedophilia is wrong, it's just a weird urge or desire some people have. There was a time when a woman had a 'coming of age' celebration, because she'd begun menstruating and was now fit to marry off. One of my cousins started her period at 9 years old, and as such she'd have made a young wife back in those times. A female's body is clearly prepared for intercourse if it's prepared for fertilization, SOOO I only find it disgusting if the child is forced into something they don't understand, or don't want.
Personally I could never be sexually attracted to a person who is so young and naive.
Sorry Biebs.

The first logical answer I've seen on these forums that is actually intact with atheism. This guy is a true atheist. And you're entirely correct that it's not wise to force yourself on somebody else.

I don't agree with the pedophilia comment as those individuals that rape young children need to be killed. And yeah of course, many girls menstruate early. And this age of child having actually childhood an chilling, playing, messing around is new. Children in the past were seen as mini adults as those times required different roles.
I sent Sleepy my question in PM too. Maybe he is embarrassed to say how immoral he is in public.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7964 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 12887 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936