Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 8:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists condone and condemn rape
RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
Troll
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
Re: RE: Atheists condone and condemn rape
(December 8, 2013 at 6:57 pm)Duck Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 6:55 pm)NoraBrimstone Wrote: Nope. Not wanting a baby is sufficient.

Wanna bet?

If I don't want a baby, I am under absolutely no obligation to have one. I am responsible for my actions, yes. So if I get pregnant I am responsible for deciding whether or not to keep it, and if I choose not to keep it, I am responsible for deciding when and where to abort it. As I said before, not wanting a baby is the only reason you need to abort.

That depends on when and where you go. You don't think late term abortions are performed on the quiet? How naive.

Well given your lack of morality and generally idiocy I think you should sterilize yourself. Then you wouldn't have the problem and the world would not have any of your progeny inflicted upon it.
LOL! My lack of morality? You're the one who's got a problem with women having rights to our bodies, not me. You seem very upset that we aren't forced to be baby dispensers, I must say. How you came to the conclusion that I'm an idiot is beyond me. Or maybe you're just insulting me because talking down to a little lady who's supposed to submit and agree with whatever you say wasn't working. Awww, I'm sorry, but not all women will let you control them. Big Grin

No need to sterilise me. If an accident happens, abortion is free here anyway, and way less risky or invasive than cutting me open.

And to answer your question about after the birth, as soon as it's born it becomes a person in its own right, with all the rights that come with it.

(December 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm)Duck Wrote: In general, I'm bored with you idiots and generally unsurprised by your immensely selfish attitudes. Luckily you are the minority and if the situation arises with you there is theoretically some protection afforded to those with the misfortune to be your children.

Bye

Byeeeeeee! *waves*
(December 8, 2013 at 7:00 pm)Duck Wrote: In general, I'm bored with you idiots and generally unsurprised by your immensely selfish attitudes. Luckily you are the minority and if the situation arises with you there is theoretically some protection afforded to those with the misfortune to be your children.

Bye

I'm assuming you're male, duck?

If not, it's simple: don't want an abortion? Don't have one.

If so, who the hell are you to tell women what to do with their own bodies?

As has been said, and the attitude you're displaying is common among the anti-choicers, let's empty the orphanages first, then we can discuss abortions in more detail.
Dying to live, living to die.
This thread really has gotten weird.

In general, I'm against abortion. My wife had to have one earlier this year because of an ectopic pregnancy and I was absolutely devastated. Still am actually. That's one reason that I think its a travesty that America does not offer free, safe effective contraception. Seriously yous guys, catch the fuck up! Angry . Don't make us come back over there...

I'm so against abortion, this is what I'm going to do.

Try not have an abortion.

That's it really. What anyone else does is, of course, none of my business. As nora says, her body. Just because I don't happen to like the idea doesn't mean I get to tell anyone else what they should do. I don't particularly like eyebrow piercings either but that's also not my business.

Cross post with beccs.

You beat me to it.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Duck what else do you expect with relativists. They only care about themselves.
(December 8, 2013 at 7:22 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Duck what else do you expect with relativists. They only care about themselves.

Seems you're the one who doesn't give a damn about abyone outside your bronze age belief, sleep.

From what I've seen of your posts they're like a psychotic monkey: you come in here, toss around a lot of shit and don't really add to the conversations.
Are you still here?

I think they also care about women. And lots of other things actually, but they tend to do it on merit rather than because an ancient religious text tells them that they SHOULD care about these guys but not about other guys.
Sith code
(December 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 7:22 pm)Sleepy Wrote: Duck what else do you expect with relativists. They only care about themselves.

Seems you're the one who doesn't give a damn about abyone outside your bronze age belief, sleep.

From what I've seen of your posts they're like a psychotic monkey: you come in here, toss around a lot of shit and don't really add to the conversations.

Get a broom and start sweeping it up. Get me a sandwich too
(December 8, 2013 at 7:29 pm)Sleepy Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm)Beccs Wrote: Seems you're the one who doesn't give a damn about abyone outside your bronze age belief, sleep.

See that's funny when we say it. Because its Ironic.

However given your fucked up view that women, once married, lose the right to decline sex, and have to perform for their husbands whether they want to or not, I'm not sure if you're amusingly caricaturing a misogynist sexist prick or if you really are one.

That makes it less amusing.
Sith code
(December 8, 2013 at 7:29 pm)Sleepy Wrote:
(December 8, 2013 at 7:27 pm)Beccs Wrote: Seems you're the one who doesn't give a damn about abyone outside your bronze age belief, sleep.

In a muslim household you may be able to get away with ordering a woman about. In my household I would say, "go fuck yourself. Preferably with a spinning chainsaw."

Notice the difference?

Women in non islamic societies can refuse to do what "men" try to tell them to do. But, of course, conservative Muslim men fear strong women, don't they?

ROFLOLROFLOLROFLOL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7964 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Rape in Germany mr_j936 101 12888 January 18, 2016 at 6:56 am
Last Post: mr_j936