Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 1:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The last person to post wins !
RE: The last person to post wins !
How about a BFH?

I like those.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I do have an 8 pound sledge that I can pick up from the floor and hold it straight out and then lower it down to touch my nose. I can do that with either hand.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Luxembourg
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Public transportation.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
numbles
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Spondiferous calamity.
Dying to live, living to die.
Just got a call from Lowe's to confirm the delivery of my Husqvarna riding mower. Can't wait to try it out. Gotta get a mulching kit though. I saw a few riding mowers on you tube that guys had modified. One had a Big Block Chevy motor on it. Some guys welded up Harley exhaust to theirs. I might mount some deer antlers on the front of mine. I don't have a rear view mirror so fuzzy dice are out. I was even thinking of going to a junkyard and getting a high back bucket seat to mount on it. Plenty of possibilities. I'll have to put more thought into it.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I often wonder how gross it would be to see someone with haemorrhoid rage!
(May 3, 2018 at 4:50 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I often wonder how gross it would be to see someone with haemorrhoid rage!

You've never worked in a nursing home, huh?
(May 3, 2018 at 4:51 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote:
(May 3, 2018 at 4:50 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I often wonder how gross it would be to see someone with haemorrhoid rage!

You've never worked in a nursing home, huh?

I leave the nursing to the nurses.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5449 497917 Yesterday at 8:05 am
Last Post: Nanny
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 530 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1707 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2254 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1756 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1965 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1122 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2923 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 2019 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*