Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 1:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do I waste time at Christian sites, I keep getting banned...
RE: Why do I waste time at Christian sites, I keep getting banned...
(July 23, 2014 at 12:41 am)Jenny A Wrote:
(July 23, 2014 at 12:37 am)psychoslice Wrote: If any decent person came here they wouldn't last long, but I suppose that's the way you want it, so all I am really saying, don't point to others on other forums if you don't see the speck in your own eye.

So you are saying you aren't decent? Because here you are.

I am here to see how people here click, I will also stand up for the down trodden, I have to admit that I have lowed myself to the standards of this forum, which I am not proud of.
(July 23, 2014 at 12:54 am)psychoslice Wrote:
(July 23, 2014 at 12:41 am)Jenny A Wrote: So you are saying you aren't decent? Because here you are.

I am here to see how people here click, I will also stand up for the down trodden, I have to admit that I have lowed myself to the standards of this forum, which I am not proud of.

I probably should feel insulted, but quite honestly, I couldn't gave a flying fuck.
(July 23, 2014 at 12:41 am)Jenny A Wrote: So you are saying you aren't decent? Because here you are.

But you are not banned, which is the point. And if being disagreed with is downtrodden I suppose you are. Otherwise, not.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(July 23, 2014 at 12:41 am)ignoramus Wrote: I hear you psycho, but we have trouble having a decent religious conversation with a religious person.
Are we wrong to state facts.
Should we make special allowances for their skydaddies.
If so, then we are being dishonest to reality...
Last time I checked, reality doesn't change just because a Christian says so.

Yes that's true, but many here with arrogance do degrade what a Christian shares. I am very spiritual, but if I shared anything about my spirituality here it will be pounced upon. Of course people have the right to pounce on what I may share, but its the way they do it, its out of arrogance, with no consideration for the person who is sharing their story.

I myself have been in a church for many years, I left because I didn't believe all that they believed in. I still go to church, and why not, I have made many friends over all those years, I would never lower myself to degrade their beliefs, I will tell them if I am asked, how I see what they believe in, I would then tell them that I see it all metaphorically. I wouldn't just turn to them and tell them that its all shit, I treat other how they treat me.

This Cosmos is a marvel, we will never be able to understand it all, for we only have a mind body organism to try to do that, but the universe it beyond out little human minds, to think you can know it all is fooling yourself, we all need to be more humble with each other, and see how each one of us see what we cannot truly see.

(July 23, 2014 at 12:56 am)Jenny A Wrote:
(July 23, 2014 at 12:54 am)psychoslice Wrote: I am here to see how people here click, I will also stand up for the down trodden, I have to admit that I have lowed myself to the standards of this forum, which I am not proud of.
But you are not banned, which is the point. And if being disagreed with is downtrodden I suppose you are. Otherwise, not.

When I was arrogant I did get banned from a couple of forums, I now use a different name, and I have also lost my arrogance.
Well I have been banned from Christian and Islamic sites all the time. Mainly Islamic sites because I tend to stir up the shitpot a lot. Muslims are very intolerant and you can usually get banned for saying "I am not a Muslim" because saying you are not a Muslim is taken as a threat and then the lies start about along with the trolling.
Christians are more tolerant although they are equally as full of shit I may add. Do not be mistaken

^^^Psychoslice

Arrogance gets people killed, it is good to know you have lost your arrogance like I have. Christianity taught me many things, one of which is arrogance, the other lying and the final one hatred
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]
(July 23, 2014 at 1:16 am)Rabb Allah Wrote: Well I have been banned from Christian and Islamic sites all the time. Mainly Islamic sites because I tend to stir up the shitpot a lot. Muslims are very intolerant and you can usually get banned for saying "I am not a Muslim" because saying you are not a Muslim is taken as a threat and then the lies start about along with the trolling.
Christians are more tolerant although they are equally as full of shit I may add. Do not be mistaken

^^^Psychoslice

Arrogance gets people killed, it is good to know you have lost your arrogance like I have. Christianity taught me many things, one of which is arrogance, the other lying and the final one hatred

Well that's you, my church never taught me those things, they are only innocent people who believe in something that gives them hope. Now that Islamic forum you talked about is a different story, but then if we don't like it, leave, simple.
(July 23, 2014 at 1:22 am)psychoslice Wrote:
(July 23, 2014 at 1:16 am)Rabb Allah Wrote: Well I have been banned from Christian and Islamic sites all the time. Mainly Islamic sites because I tend to stir up the shitpot a lot. Muslims are very intolerant and you can usually get banned for saying "I am not a Muslim" because saying you are not a Muslim is taken as a threat and then the lies start about along with the trolling.

^^^Psychoslice

Well that's you, my church never taught me those things, they are only innocent people who believe in something that gives them hope. Now that Islamic forum you talked about is a different story, but then if we don't like it, leave, simple.

I was raised in the African American church environment. So religion and Baptist principles are strongly encouraged. This never flowered into anything beautiful since Christianity is a crutch and hindrance for blacks more so than white. Primarily because of particular "past events" if you know what I mean. The church my parents attend is the Crenshaw Christian Center run by Frederick K.C. Price and he is one major ignoramus and con. He practically preys on Blacks and ruins them greatly.

Poverty and false hope never make anything fruitful and the goddamn ghettos always stay in shambles because of false reassurances of hope
lol, Fred "Hide Your Wallet" Price. I love prosperity preachers, they make great TV.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Re: RE: Why do I waste time at Christian sites, I keep getting banned...

I could never be a member of a club that would allow me to join.
(July 23, 2014 at 2:10 am)Rhythm Wrote: lol, Fred "Hide Your Wallet" Price. I love prosperity preachers, they make great TV.

What is sad is that my step mother is just sitting up suffering and living miserably while professing that Fred Price is just a saint and wholesome person. But then again this is the same woman who has such simplistic logic that she things that the Bible was natively written in English. I may be a mulatto but I know half of the reasons why blacks suffer the way they do in America and it ain't black on black crime or white cop on black man crime(although that is the other half). I can take my finger and point 90 degree to my right and there is a Baptist church still standing after a horrible event.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are you (still) a Christian? FrustratedFool 304 19042 September 29, 2023 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89595 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Far right Catholic group worried about being banned. Jehanne 14 1973 August 24, 2018 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Xhristards - Getting Stupider Every Day Minimalist 10 1199 July 25, 2018 at 5:42 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Why does my family want me to be christian so much? Der/die AtheistIn 17 2801 March 29, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27895 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why i became a protestant Christian Rispri 34 6708 February 16, 2017 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Keep Santa in Christmas Doubting Thomas 28 2942 December 7, 2016 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Catholics getting rid of layers of bullshit. Whateverist 17 2472 September 16, 2016 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 10867 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand