Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 10:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
RE: The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures)
(June 2, 2016 at 11:08 pm)Losty Wrote:
(June 2, 2016 at 11:05 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Well, I'm standing in Michelle's at the moment, from where I was kicked out this afternoon. One minute I'm in my flat fast asleep on vodka, suddenly there's the crashing of my front door getting smashed in and police flashlights in my eyes. Long story short, I had a huge ass chat with the three officers attending and they were very understanding. They phoned Michelle to tell her I'm okay and find out if she could be with me or me go there. Upshot is I'm okay, as in physically. Emotionally I'm still just numb. I want to apologise to everyone for all the drama I caused and thank you all for going to so much trouble for stupid old me.

Get some help, Steve. You're worth it! Heart glad you're ok.

This.

On all three points Heart
P.S. I'm an hour late I only just saw that Steve is okay. Phew.
Steeeeeeeeeeve!!!!! We love you!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
I knocked out. Sorry! But got back up to check up on you. I'm so glad you're ok!!! Get some help, man. Call me whenever.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Okay, I'm out for a long weekend.

Steve, you take care of yourself, please.

I'll check in periodically.

Have a great one, folks.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 3, 2016 at 12:59 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: Okay, I'm out for a long weekend.

Steve, you take care of yourself, please.

I'll check in periodically.

Have a great one, folks.

Bon voyage, Beccs. Have fun Smile
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(June 2, 2016 at 11:21 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(June 2, 2016 at 11:05 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Well, I'm standing in Michelle's at the moment, from where I was kicked out this afternoon. One minute I'm in my flat fast asleep on vodka, suddenly there's the crashing of my front door getting smashed in and police flashlights in my eyes. Long story short, I had a huge ass chat with the three officers attending and they were very understanding. They phoned Michelle to tell her I'm okay and find out if she could be with me or me go there. Upshot is I'm okay, as in physically. Emotionally I'm still just numb. I want to apologise to everyone for all the drama I caused and thank you all for going to so much trouble for stupid old me.

Absolutely no reason to apologise and it's never too much trouble to make sure a friend's okay.

Very glad you're okay.

Heart

^^^^^

So glad to hear you're doing okay Stim Heart Heart Heart

And so proud of and moved by the wonderful bunch of people we have on this forum.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Just woke up, clicked on the thread, woot, what a relief! Ofc that doesn't make your problems vanish Stim, but you made it through one more of these days, and that can't be a bad thing.

Gotta go now, more later.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Glad you're okay Stim.  Heart

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Member Commentary on announcements and staff logs thread The Valkyrie 139 10649 July 6, 2022 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4252 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  [split] The Newly Departed thread: announcements (departures) Edwardo Piet 93 11031 December 12, 2016 at 12:51 am
Last Post: Iroscato
  Please Explain to a Newly Inducted "Old Fart" thesummerqueen 44 13519 November 1, 2012 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Cinjin